PDA

View Full Version : Cusco Suspension

rexorz
11-22-2004, 12:29 PM
I have been considering getting Cusco Zero 2 or Zero2R's, has anyone had any experience with these setups? I'm trying to figure out which one is will feel better. My friend is getting the Zero2R's for his STi, and I will have a little feel for them when i ride in his car. does anybody here have the cusco zero2 or the zero2r on their cars? thanks in advance

AutoRnD
12-05-2004, 02:53 PM
What is your objective? Street only? Does domestic serviceability concern you? Zero2R's are inverted which will usually be a little stiffer.

I have some options for you and some sponsorship opps on a specific Zeal coilover if it suits your objectives.

Where are you located?

Rishie

rexorz
12-06-2004, 10:50 AM
im in the bay area. im really looking for some track/street suspension. im not worried about how stiff the zero2r are.

AutoRnD
12-06-2004, 10:59 AM
PM me the price you're able to get on these Cuscos. I only see one issue with Cusco and that's that there's no rebuild facility here in states to my knowledge. That means you could be hit with downtime on your car and paying return freight for warranty work. Let me know a price and i'll see if there's something I can do for you with the Zeals. We can custom build a street/track setup for ya. In fact Works setup is probably the way to go.

Rishie