PDA

View Full Version : Posting the same thing in different sections.

steevo8
02-08-2008, 11:02 PM
I find it kinda retarded how some people post the same EXACT thing in three different sections. Im pretty sure that if any normal member here was to post the same thing three times within a minute in three sections people would say something about it. Dont get me wrong, this is not a suggestion to anyone involved in running this site, its just simply an observation and general feedback of the way things work. Or in some cases Doesntworks.

DoggDicker
02-08-2008, 11:17 PM
It's just wasted bandwidth...and I've noticed it too...maybe it's an advanced form of marketing??? "The first one did catch your attention, but the second one will!!!"...

DD

steevo8
02-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Third times a charm :D

Another thing that doesntworks is that said person also makes one post and the creates two others with a link to the first. I don't understand why people can't just let the product and service speak for its self? Maybe cause its over priced and comes with poor customer support? :? Just a thought.

DirectorSe7en
02-09-2008, 12:28 AM
....I hate to be opinionated and step out of my bounds, but last I heard they are a big supporter of NCE and probably can bend the rules if they want to.

Sure it's hippacritcal, but they pay big bucks to get away with it :?

DoggDicker
02-09-2008, 12:32 AM
I pay taxes...so does that mean I can do whatever I want...NO...but I've seen that mentality alot...

DD

DirectorSe7en
02-09-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm not excusing it, I dislike it and think it's pointless, I'm just saying what it "seems" like.

xBobbyMRx
02-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Ive seen a couple vendors doing the same thing. :?

Ben
02-09-2008, 04:52 AM
Kinda annoying but without the vendors who would pay for this site?

steevo8
02-09-2008, 06:50 AM
I just call it like I see it, and if we can buy rules here I think I want a list of what rules cost what cause I would be down to throw some change on having some special privileges.

Also this is the "we are special" mentality that pisses me off about certain people. build quality stuff and offer quality services to the community your marketing in and it will sell its self. tricks and stuff make me think they are just bum rushing us with parts for the X to try and secure a customer base before other people make better parts for a better price and they loose all the initial business.

Sfkn2
02-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Hm... Who's been doing that? I think it's a bit pointless to post in three different sections considering many of us just hit the button for new posts since last visit anyway.