PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong...

hbplayaz
02-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Random question and wondering if anyone has been in the same situation...my best friend had been dumped by his last gf about a year and some change ago, they broke up due to him being a complete jerk to her. Recently I have ran into her at the bars and she has totally come on to me. We did get to know each other while they had been dating and she is a great girl so I am contemplating taking her up on her offer.

I know my friend still likes her but the feeling is not mutual and he is holding on because he has not been with anyone else since her...so I ask you guys for your take on it, of course this has to happen around valentines day lol...

DirectorSe7en
02-16-2008, 12:48 PM
It's not wrong, he had his chance and consciously blew it. He needs to live with the consequences.

Your real problem is being around your friend and your GF. He wont want you to see you with her and might threaten your friendship, and she wont want to be around him and might threaten your relationship.

It all depends on who is more important. Trust me, they'll make you choose.

bigworm
02-16-2008, 12:52 PM
hes your friend, respect him. if he isnt over her dont do it if he was over her then by all means go for it... ive been in this situation... both ways, ive been you and ive been your friend...

Bagsik_EVOVIII
02-16-2008, 12:54 PM
DANG...your about to be on a bad situation.....but u can choose which you have trust on....

uhoh_evo
02-16-2008, 12:55 PM
I been in those situations er ones where my friend will meet the girl first and have some interest but me and the girl hit it off more just naturally.

In your situation it takes 2 to have feelings and make things work. I would say "sorry homie but you had your chance to make things work and it just didn't. We're starting to hit it off so we might see where that goes."

BUT, if you guys chill a lot, just know it is very likely it won't work out havin them be in the same area. Him seein a girl he misses hookin up w/ a friend. It does hurt more. But if he a friend you talk to and dun really hang out w/ then things should be fine. If homeboy starts to trip then he just needs to grow up and realize if he couldn't be happy w/ her then he be needs to give other people the chance to be happy w/ her.

uhoh_evo
02-16-2008, 12:58 PM
Man. Phone typing is slow. Basically said what cbass said.

DirectorSe7en
02-16-2008, 12:59 PM
If homeboy starts to trip then he just needs to grow up and realize if he couldn't be happy w/ her then he be needs to give other people the chance to be happy w/ her.

+1 Quoted for Damn Truth.

mjstruck
02-16-2008, 01:59 PM
I'm kind of in the same situation as you.

My friend introduced me to this girl last year and I didn't really pay much attention to her. She was just one of those "friends". Not until four months ago did we start hanging out with each other all the time. Before I'd only hang out with her when my friend was there and some other people, but now it was just us two.Â* I started to have feelings for her and now we're going out, I couldn't be happier.

Now this is my problem.

When my friend found out, he was pissed off. He said he never wanted to see me and if he ever did, he'd kill me (yeah I know, a little overboard). He says I'm a back stabber and that if it wasn't for him, I'd never meet her and my other friends he's introduced me too in the past two and a half years I've known him. The reason for this is that he has liked her for awhile and he has told me, but he never told me he wanted a relationship with her, or said he had strong feelings for her. He did tell me it wouldn't work out for some reason and it's better of being just friends. I really should have talked to him about it before but I didn't know how to. So I thought it was safe to ask her out and I did. She has no feelings for my friend and he knows that. All of our other friends really wanted to see us in a realtionship, even her relaltives.

I just feel my friend over reacted, and I just need to give him some time to cool off. One of my friends talked to him and he took back all the hateful things he said and is willing to talk with me. If this happend to me, I'd be upset, but I wouldn't make such a big deal about it because I can't force the girl I like to like me back. Hopefully everything will work and out if he's really my friend, he'll forgive.

Sorry for the long post, I just needed to vent.

For those who don't want to read everything:

Friend introduces me to girl.
I like girl.
Girl likes me.
I ask out girl.
My friend is mad because he liked her too.

Ben
02-16-2008, 02:10 PM
I guess people don't believe in bros before hoes anymore?

I've been on both sides. I've played the role as your friend and it hurts and also made me wonder if the two other people ever even cared about me.

Then I've been in your role before. I've regretted both times. Once was a girl that dated a good friend of mine. I was an ass and wanted to fuck his hot ex-gf. I lost a good friend back then because of that.

Another time was a work friend. His gf took a liking to me after they broke up and she was hot so I had to swoop that up. The dude ended up quitting the job because of that and a few people there hated me after that.

I've lost friends just over girls and the sad part is that I don't even talk to any of those girls anymore. So either way it was a lose-lose situation.

mjstruck
02-16-2008, 02:14 PM
See I do care about my friend because if I didn't, I wouldn't make such a big deal over it. I care about him and the last thing I want happen is to lose our friendship. I just have feelings for the girl and it took over my actions. But knowing my friend, he'll get over it, he just has to have everything his way, which is not happening right now.

Ben
02-16-2008, 02:23 PM
See I do care about my friend because if I didn't, I wouldn't make such a big deal over it. I care about him and the last thing I want happen is to lose our friendship. I just have feelings for the girl and it took over my actions. But knowing my friend, he'll get over it, he just has to have everything his way, which is not happening right now.

We gonna make this off topic because now we talking 'bout you lol. Did you talk to your skunk haired friend about it?

joeevo
02-16-2008, 02:24 PM
Dont do it!!!!!!! hes your friend..if that would have been me i kicik some @#sss... and plus i know you dont want left overs....but its your decision... you'll make the right one..

DirectorSe7en
02-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Mmm, leftovers.

I say fuck her, take pics, and send them to your friend. That way he'll learn to appreciate a woman.

--anonimuz
02-16-2008, 02:33 PM
I won't go out.. or will never be attracted to whoever girl my homie used to go out with.. but if you guys later on realize you leave each other.. and have serious feelings to each other..... then I would go for it..

chefnevo
02-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Friend>Pussy..any questions?

Ben
02-16-2008, 02:34 PM

Exactly.

But, to the OP, I think you should post pics of the girl and then we can decide if she is worth losing a friend over.

--anonimuz
02-16-2008, 02:37 PM

Exactly.

But, to the OP, I think you should post pics of the girl and then we can decide if she is worth losing a friend over.

you have a point there :) LOL

mjstruck
02-16-2008, 02:39 PM
haha...sorry for jacking the OP's thread. But yes, pics would really help lol.

steevo8
02-16-2008, 03:07 PM
How good of friends are you? Regardless of what their relationship is/was, thats none of your business, its theirs. I know if one of my friends pulled that shit I would fuck em up, no questions asked, not to mention that in the end there is a large chance that you will loose both your friend and the girl.

uhoh_evo
02-16-2008, 03:38 PM
"it ain't no fuuunn, if the homies can't haaaaavvee none!" :lol:

Two of my best friends have gone out w/ some of my exes, I didn't care. Things didn't work out for me so I broke it off w/ them. I didn't want them, not as a girlfriend at least. If it'd make my homies happy bein w/ them then so be it.

Even in a situation where the girl breaks up w/ the guy (I started letting girls break up w/ me so I'd get the pity and more girls in the end). Like some mentioned, you can't make the girl like you. Dun be so pathetic. Yea sometimes it's hard after a serious relationship but if it was that serious and you still broke up then maybe you can't be together for those reasons you broke up. Like Mariah Carey said, "somethin somethin open the cage... Blah blah blah... fly like a butterfly... yadda yadda yadda... if you should return to me, we truly were meant to be".

There was one ex who got w/ someone else in the quickness and that one hurt me. That's when one cousin said, "why actin like you won't get w/ anyone else? Come on man. You're a Garrido! There are plenty more fish in the sea!". Kinda stupid but it hit me hard and eversince then girls have never been an issue to pout over.

"Bro's before hoes..." true! For a ho, a lay, challenge, trophy, etc... This holds true. Definitely not worth a friend.

BUT, if it's for a relationship and something serious, then my "bro's" need to grow the fu*k up and be happy for me and stop bit*hin that they couldn't make themselves happy! If you really my homie then you'll get to this mindset even if not at first.

The end!

bigworm
02-16-2008, 06:34 PM
How good of friends are you? Regardless of what their relationship is/was, thats none of your business, its theirs. I know if one of my friends pulled that shit I would fuck em up, no questions asked, not to mention that in the end there is a large chance that you will loose both your friend and the girl.

steve knows whats up hes seen it happen many times between all our friends. we are all still friends though... the girls weren't worth it in the end so IF YOUR FRIEND IS NOT OVER HER THEN DONT DO IT... if he is over her then feel him out and see if he cares... 6 months or so ago i had one of my buddies try and get with my ex of almost 4 yrs... shes the one who told me. if he ever did do anything with her i woulda been pissed for sure and probably woulda done something i regretted. ive also had a friend date an ex i didnt care about... it was cool i just made fun of him the whole time... lol

IlovemyevoIX
02-16-2008, 07:01 PM
if he is truly your friend, i see it as disrespectful to actually go and get with her even if he has feeling for her or not, i guess its just my morals and values to not get with a friends girl...thats just my opinion, but i suggest do whatever YOU feel is right, none of us know you or your friend or the girl.

chris

Ben
02-16-2008, 07:14 PM
Post the girls tits.

Revolver Ocelot
02-16-2008, 07:21 PM
+1

steevo8
02-16-2008, 07:24 PM
pics of this hoe buns up and begging would be even better

Ben
02-16-2008, 08:02 PM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3081/posttitsorgtfothumbnailpa5.png

This will now be the official banner to be posted in any topic posted by females on NCE or any topic referring to them such as this one.

DirectorSe7en
02-16-2008, 08:52 PM
^I like. 8)

esco
02-17-2008, 12:12 AM
his bad 4 f'n that up....but id still let them know.....

had a girlfriend for a few months,
broke up
next week asked if it was cool i went out with her best friend (all 3 of us were sitting down talking)

Said sure, but dont forget about hanging out with me.

F'n win.

moral of a story, might all end up good if u tell him b4....less bs later. but if it was a serious problem, and he asked me as a man seriously then of course pass on it. shes probably got a hot cousin or sister....

wzcx
02-17-2008, 09:46 AM
Next WEEK, esco? That's pretty soon. Burn.

But if you only went out for a few months, that's not very long, so I guess she didn't really have any grounds for complaint.

esco
02-18-2008, 09:10 AM
Next WEEK, esco? That's pretty soon. Burn.

But if you only went out for a few months, that's not very long, so I guess she didn't really have any grounds for complaint.

we were actually seeing each other for 2 weeks b4 that......

Sfkn2
02-18-2008, 09:16 AM
Don't do it man.

dabaysevo
02-18-2008, 09:27 AM
Just tell your best friend of your intentions and respect his decision if he is troubled by it. Good friends are harder to come by than females, show him that you are a good friend, and you might be rewarded with the green light.

Sfkn2
02-18-2008, 09:28 AM
It'd still be awkward if everyone hangs out together, no?

hbplayaz
02-18-2008, 12:06 PM
Wow I think I should tally up all of the comments to see what the general consensus is like on Millionaire...as far as my friend, we are like bros and have known each other for like 8 years and as far as the girl my intentions with her would be a serious relationship or nothing at all...as far as pictures I will have to work on that for you guys but she is quite traditional and reserved, nothing the good old truth serum couldn't sneak out...she actually does have a smokin hot cousin but she (her cousin) is a total bitch...one perk of the girl is she has an e46 M3 and has no clue what she is driving (not a legit reason to date her but a interesting fun fact)

Also, I dunno if you guys have much experience with Indian (not native american) woman but that has made things extra complicated/different, maybe that can be of assistance??? Thanks for all the feedback guys and I will give a more thorough response after I read everyone comments and I think I may actually tally the answers up, and I think it would be really interesting to see if there is a correlation between those who are single or in a relationship and their responses...Matt

nebolic
02-18-2008, 12:28 PM
just hit it.
from a single guy 8)

just hit it hella hard
from a guy in a relationship :)

nebo

dabaysevo
02-18-2008, 01:11 PM
^Listen to the lonely administrator. :D

overdrive
02-18-2008, 01:11 PM
just hit it.
from a single guy 8)

just hit it hella hard

nebo

Hahaha... Your crazy bro. LOL!

nebolic
02-18-2008, 01:30 PM
just hit it.
from a single guy 8)

just hit it hella hard

nebo

Hahaha... Your crazy bro. LOL!

make sure you take lots of pics too when you hit it, in case shit hits the fan.

nebo

hbplayaz
02-19-2008, 06:52 PM
^Listen to the lonely administrator. :D

I agree with you dabay...Nebo seems wise

missJAi_ALVAREZ
02-19-2008, 07:11 PM
If he was a jerk.. That's his fault. He should have known what he had.

Also, in my eyes i think you should. It has been a year.. And its not your fault your friend hasn't moved on. :T.

Do what makes you happy n do what you feel... :)

Good luck Hun!

sprytsi
02-19-2008, 07:33 PM
Just tell your best friend of your intentions and respect his decision if he is troubled by it. Good friends are harder to come by than females, show him that you are a good friend, and you might be rewarded with the green light.

+1

Talk to him and if he isn't ok with the idea then don't do it. If she's worth losing your friend over then do it. I always try to get the green light from my buddies if I know they dated them or really wanted to date them.

The only other problem is if he isn't mature enough to let you do it, which sounds like that would be the case.

Ben
02-19-2008, 07:49 PM

+1

Talk to him and if he isn't ok with the idea then don't do it. If she's worth losing your friend over then do it. I always try to get the green light from my buddies if I know they dated them or really wanted to date them.

The only other problem is if he isn't mature enough to let you do it, which sounds like that would be the case.

The OP will have to post nudes of the girl in question before we can decide if she's worth losing a friend over ;)

DirectorSe7en
02-19-2008, 08:34 PM
^Best advice all day.

Tripperfx3
02-20-2008, 02:33 AM
I have to agree with talking to your friend first. I mean most make a good point in the fact that he screwed it up with her, but your still his friend and need to smooth it over with him 1st. I did a dick move in which my friend (who was a prick to this girl...) lied to her big time... Didn't cheat on her in anyway, shape or form. But it was significant lie and I told him not to do it, but he somehow even managed to get me to tell her... She knew I was lying and one day her and I were hanging out with a few other people and my friend wasn't there. She asked me to take her home and I did and told her the truth. They broke up a week later and I didn't get to date her or anything and lost my friend. Thankfully after a year or so he forgave me when we started working together and are now fine, but your friend might not be the same. Just confront him tell him that it'll make you happy being with her and you would like him to respect that. If they don't get along work something out where you can hang out with him separately without her.

On another note one of my friends just started dating another friends ex-GF and there is no problems between them. The GF, the Ex-BF, and my friend and they hangout frequently. But the Ex-BF did say she was sort of a re-bound girl even though they were together for around 8 months.

awdaddict
02-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Indian girl eh? ;)
Haha.. one thing I found difficult is most of em r close to being vegeterian. I'm a big fan of food and lik to eat... so if u have a vegeterian gf.. better start practicing.
Indian parents are as strict and traditional as Asian parents. If their parents only want her to marry other Indian boys... u have a Very Very long way to go if you want a serious relationship.

Tripperfx3
02-20-2008, 04:58 PM
Indian girl eh? ;)
Haha.. one thing I found difficult is most of em r close to being vegeterian. I'm a big fan of food and lik to eat... so if u have a vegeterian gf.. better start practicing.
Indian parents are as strict and traditional as Asian parents. If their parents only want her to marry other Indian boys... u have a Very Very long way to go if you want a serious relationship.

I never had that problem with the Asian girls I've dated (thank god!). While I've never dated an Indian girl they've always seem to be interested in me. I worked with a ton of them when I did telemarketing and they're parents do seem to be much more strict and have a tighter rope on em. Like he said if her parents are very traditional good luck getting them to like you.

jdmSpecMR
02-20-2008, 09:45 PM
i say speak to your boy first, before you persue this chick. Unless you dont care about possibly losing a homie. what happen to bro's before hoe's like benen tow hook said yo!? unless you just trying to hit it, then fuck it beat those but at the cost of some pussy you may lose a good friend. think hard about it, hoes come and go. :lol: then again so do friends. -.-"

i guess it all depends who you are more loyal to.

balut vendor
02-20-2008, 10:00 PM
RESPECT....it's a privilege as well as a principle!!!

zerosixMR
02-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Random question and wondering if anyone has been in the same situation...my best friend had been dumped by his last gf about a year and some change ago, they broke up due to him being a complete jerk to her. Recently I have ran into her at the bars and she has totally come on to me. We did get to know each other while they had been dating and she is a great girl so I am contemplating taking her up on her offer.

I know my friend still likes her but the feeling is not mutual and he is holding on because he has not been with anyone else since her...so I ask you guys for your take on it, of course this has to happen around valentines day lol...

You're young. you only live once. to be old and wise you must be young and stupid.

Along with all that typical crap, I say knock them boots. Rock it till the wheels fall off and see if she's any good there too. She could be hot but if she doesn't know how to get down then it's a waste of time. I say just taste it once and see if it's any good. If not, then leave her and go out cougar hunting with your buddy :)

jdmSpecMR
02-22-2008, 06:23 PM
LOL ^

dohcvtec
02-25-2008, 08:04 PM

+1

I can't believe some of you guys. Picking a girl over your boys. WTF is wrong with you people?

evogroupie1
02-25-2008, 11:49 PM
I dated my roommates ex boyfriend... it was the worst idea of my life. He would come over all the time and she would get pissed. I thought she was over him because she had a new boyfriend and always said she was "in love." I think that the whole thing is a bad idea. But I guess girls are more drama then guys so maybe he will be cool with it.

DirectorSe7en
02-26-2008, 01:01 AM
I say fuck her, take pics, and send them to your friend. That way he'll learn to appreciate a woman.

+2

fiaevo.com
02-26-2008, 01:02 AM

+1

I can't believe some of you guys. Picking a girl over your boys. WTF is wrong with you people?

The OG has spoken.

DetailAddict
05-20-2008, 09:51 AM
I would say it's different in every case... I broke up with one of my ex for about a year then a friend of mine asked if it's okay for him to ask her out. I said, sure, I don't care. He did and they are getting married end of this year. I am happily married myself and I think it sucks for him. :lol: I really don't like that girl much... :lol:

Lurk
05-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Your friend fucked up, so now she's fair game. Go for it.

05-20-2008, 05:09 PM
bro will come to you when u got flat tires or out of cash
u come to grl when u horny
bro cost u a beer
grl cost u a L.V.
MAKE YOUR CHOICE...

Lurk
05-20-2008, 05:12 PM
bro will come to you when u got flat tires or out of cash
u come to grl when u horny
bro cost u a beer
grl cost u a L.V.
MAKE YOUR CHOICE...

Worst analogy evAr! :lol:

xBobbyMRx
05-20-2008, 07:16 PM
^ROFL

Hit it and don't look back!

Lost Empire
05-21-2008, 02:08 AM
lol ... everyone has different standard ... I don't date friends exes ... Its just subconsciously not right in my believed ... Everyone has there own standard ... What's your ? I always ask myself that ... This thread is like 3 month old ... wonder what happened ? lol ... :lol:

tym2getbizeee
05-21-2008, 08:22 AM
A buddy of mine ended up dating and marrying his younger brothers first love. They hated each other for the longest time but now theyre cool. He's divorced and has twins with the chick , so its weird. I myself wouldnt want any of my boys dating any of my ex's that i was serious with. If it wasnt that serious then i would say go for it, but dont lose a homey over it.

EVO MILK
05-21-2008, 01:04 PM
^^^ OFF TOPIC, but what the hell is your avatar? A lonely man pleasing device? ( looks like one of those sex dolls but just the ass) or a stool with an imprint of ass and balls... my work comp sucks i can't see. lol

tym2getbizeee
05-22-2008, 08:10 AM
thats what it is...