PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust & springs

AsianSceneEVO
11-30-2004, 06:09 AM
Hi, Im thinking of ordering the Espelir exhaust & super down springs, wondering if anyone has any experience with them? I want a quiet exhaust with lower stance but stock ride. Thanks

nebolic
11-30-2004, 07:30 AM
if you want the espelier springs, go to Auto R&D, they have a special on them. Most people get a full coilover set when they lower the car..... but you're talking about $2000... I'm thinking of getting the Tein H tech springs :)

Nebo

SouthernCrane
11-30-2004, 08:07 AM
if you want the espelier springs, go to Auto R&D, they have a special on them. Most people get a full coilover set when they lower the car..... but you're talking about $2000... I'm thinking of getting the Tein H tech springs :)

Nebo

Yeah, go to AutoRnD, they can also get you the springs and the exhaust too at a great price. Ask for Rishie. Their website is below in my sig.

chris
11-30-2004, 08:19 AM
i have the espelir exahust. its definately more quiet than my buschur one. when you're crusing on the freeway its pretty much quiet. not really a cop magnet in sound but maybe the look of the exhaust =X as for the springs i haven't experience with them but i currently have the tein s-tech and its kinda soft in the front.

so i went ahead and got the tein basic coil overs cuz thats affordable to me but haven't installed it yet.