PDA

View Full Version : BlueBatmobile.com Overlays on MR

gbpkr
12-03-2004, 04:53 PM
I decided to give the overlays a shot because I hate the stock tails soo much. I looked at Bluebatmobile.com and liked the EVO shots from the gallery. I figured for $50, I'd give it a try. The shipping was promt and the guy who makes them seems cool.

They were not very difficult to put on, but I don't have a lot of patience. I'm sure there are others who could do a MUCH better job than me. They look great, but if you get up close YIKES!!! But, I am actually pretty happy with the way they turned out.

I ordered the a smoked overlay and an amber overlay. I was going for the poor man's MR look. After I noticed on his sight, the "MR" style that I thought I saw was actually a painted tail with the amber over the turn signal area. The actual smoked overlays seemed to be darker than i wanted to go.

Anyway, I got the red overlays instead of the smoked by accident. I was actually pretty happy because I wanted the red more than the smoked after seen how dark the smoked was. i like the red and the amber...it is different from most others have. Anyway, I put some pics in my gallery, check them out and let me know what you think.

http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/modules.php?set_albumName=album194&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

el rey evo
12-03-2004, 07:34 PM
JDM MR tails are available on eBay for $389...you are already in for $30K+...I'd spend the $389 :D

gbpkr
12-03-2004, 07:38 PM
I am truly a cheap bastard when it comes to stuff that is just for looks...Plus, I'd hate to spend $400 and the car not be any faster.

vtluu
12-03-2004, 10:39 PM
I am truly a cheap bastard when it comes to stuff that is just for looks...Plus, I'd hate to spend $400 and the car not be any faster.
:werd:

genax
01-08-2005, 11:54 AM
that guy is real nice and his products are good stuff for the price.