PDA

View Full Version : Any good shops in Fresno/Visalia????

4g63powered
01-26-2004, 04:50 PM
Does anyone know of a good shop to get my clutch installed in Fresno or Visalia? Should I just pay the extra and take it in to the dealer? I know that just about anything I do to the car will void my warranty so does it matter who changes it? :?:

thomas
01-30-2004, 12:56 AM
what up mang? where do you live? im up here in sac working, but my parents live in dinuba, rite between visa and fresno. i make it down there prolly once a month. juss curious, cause i havent seen any evos in the valley when i was there last, except mine. breaking necks! haha.

peice.

why you gotta replace your clutch already? personally, spend the extra $$$ and go to the dealer...

4g63powered
02-03-2004, 08:16 AM
Whats going on bro. I said the hell with it and took it to the dealer. They began working on it this monday and hopefully they can finish soon. I stay by Hanford. Theres not a lot of Evo's out here. Maybe about 5 of them. Take it easy....

559EVO
02-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Thomas,let us know when your around town for the weekend so we can meet up.In fresno EVO'S are very rare car's.

thomas
02-10-2004, 10:15 PM
for sure! ill let you cats kno when im cruising down. i still love breaking necks...

last time i was down, i parked rite next to a white sti in the edwards theatre parking lot...looked pretty tite.

559EVO
02-11-2004, 07:43 PM
Yeah I go there all the time,I always try to park next to our enemys just to intimidate them.That place is like V-8 country!

4g63powered
02-12-2004, 02:20 PM
whats going on fellas....getting stage one tomorrow. i cant wait.

thomas
02-13-2004, 05:50 PM
whats going on fellas....getting stage one tomorrow. i cant wait.

i take it from vishnu? good sh!t, mang. you coming to the meet on the 28th of this month? in fremont?

eh, 559evo, those cats down there kno what theyre doing with their sh!t? like modding sti and what not? juss curious, cause i dont kno if i wouldve heard about any tuners around the area if i didnt check these boards...

look forward to meeting you guys...and talk some Valley sh!t, haha.

4g63powered
02-15-2004, 09:31 PM
After some minor complications, i got the tuning from Vishnu. 251 wheel horses from the xflash and cam gears. I think we will both be at the meet.

thomas
02-15-2004, 11:54 PM
After some minor complications, i got the tuning from Vishnu. 251 wheel horses from the xflash and cam gears. I think we will both be at the meet.

complications? like what, im curious...

251? thats pretty good, with flash and cam gears ONLY? or exhaust, dp, intake???

4g63powered
02-16-2004, 11:42 AM
For some reason, my boost wouldnt behave normally. Shiv installed a small bleed line and it works perfectly. I got that power with gears, , turbo back and the xflash. How much power are you running after the P2 from Works?

JanSolo
02-16-2004, 11:46 AM
For some reason, my boost wouldnt behave normally. Shiv installed a small bleed line and it works perfectly. I got that power with gears, , turbo back and the xflash. How much power are you running after the P2 from Works?

If you have a dyno chart, you should post it. Peak power is always fun stuff, but dyno curve is interesting as well.

559EVO
02-16-2004, 05:39 PM
There's not really any big shops that I would trust out here,thats why I went with VISHNU.They claim they tune evo's but they probably have no experience in one.

559EVO
02-16-2004, 05:41 PM
I will be at the meet for sure !

thomas
02-16-2004, 10:51 PM
There's not really any big shops that I would trust out here,thats why I went with VISHNU.They claim they tune evo's but they probably have no experience in one.

uh, i wouldnt say that...i think they have alot of experience in one, or two, or say more than couple... :wink:

hey 4g63powered, good sh!t...hows the turbo back sounding...is it loud at higher rpms? havent decided on an exhaust yet. and im not sure what im pushing rite now. havent been to a dyno yet, but want to. hmmm, this i kno for sure...its alot faster in the upper rpms than my stock ever was! that im *very* proud of 8) i wouldnt say its slacking either from the line! that redline at 7800 comes pretty quick now. dont kno yet if i get better mpg? stock i got 23-24 pretty consistently...

in fresno? the only shop i kno of would be that one on blackstone, after those dealerships. its in a brick "warehouse" type of building, next to a paint shop i think. something automotive? i dunno...yea when both of yous come up to the bay area, theres two shops, maybe three within a quick driving distance. GB motorsports and GRUPPE-S for sure.

4g63powered
02-17-2004, 03:53 PM
That exhaust sounds great. Not loud but not quiet either. 559evo's sound so aggresive. Its really cool. Ill try to post my dyno chart as soon as I can. I dont have a scanner were im at but ill try to get post it. Like 559 evo said, there arnt any big shops around here that are trust worthy. Its like V8 country out here.