PDA

View Full Version : pulled over again yo!

ddubdb3
04-09-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm sittin at a light turning left to my right of the intersection a chp drives by goin straight the direction I'm turning she passes sees my car pulls off to the side of the road. My light turns green I pass her she zooms right up to my ass and lights me up...now I'm not complaining I have no front plate, smoked tails and tinted windows that's my own fault. I tried to say I just got a ticket for windows and no plate like 3 weeks ago which is true biaaaa says "that doesn't mean I can't give u another ticket"! But really if I had a euro or a vette or maro stang with no plate she would have never looked in the first place. She says "anything illegal?".."no" pop my hood.. "where's the sticker for ur intake?"..."its stock". All they kno is stickers I swear happens every time! I shut my hood sit back down give her my license and regs. Comes back and says I'm giving u fix it tickets for plate, windows, smoked taillights, and modded exhaust... I say "if its under 93dbs its legal and isn't it anything before the maf and after the o2 fine as well, as long it doesn't effect emissions?"... she pauses a sec and then says no anything modified is illegal...then right before she leaves she says word for word "were crackin' down on these ricky race cars" I swear I wanted to beat her ass I took that offensive..this whole cali thing is gettin out of hand. Seriously chp and enforcement are killing peoples passion for cars and ability to be unique.

ddubdb3
04-09-2008, 04:13 PM
actually now that I think bout it she may have said ricey race cars..my car isn't ricey at all.

DirectorSe7en
04-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Wow, what a bitch. Girl cops are worse then guy cops any day of the week, and especially 1 week of every month. :)

You think it's bad now? I'm so serious, wait until Fast and the Furious 4 comes out, everytime that happens people get re-inspired to be idiots on the road, and all of our cars will be targets.

ZK
04-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Where is this at?

cezber23
04-09-2008, 04:30 PM
actually now that I think bout it she may have said ricey race cars..my car isn't ricey at all.
aey!!!! i think i know that CHP that you are talking about. coz most of the time i see the same chp lady pulling over most of the time at 80 the up hill going to Vallejo. she never forgives peapole. and also if your ticket is been check on the non correctable violation... expect to pay a big fine....

lqdchkn
04-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Good to have a copy in your glove box. (http://www.norcalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=2&topic=1461.15)

Technically only refferances exhaust but still is valid against the "Anything other than stock is illegal." statement. And it's offical CHP document also so you coulda asked her how come she wasn't aware of it. ;)

ddubdb3
04-09-2008, 04:53 PM
aey!!!! i think i know that CHP that you are talking about. coz most of the time i see the same chp lady pulling over most of the time at 80 the up hill going to Vallejo. she never forgives peapole. and also if your ticket is been check on the non correctable violation... expect to pay a big fine....

some blonde chick..i just noticed she marked non correctable on the window tints.. stupid bit h!

mtsevovii
04-09-2008, 04:55 PM
bad luck :(

wilson1
04-09-2008, 04:57 PM
where is this at ?

Cash$ Money
04-09-2008, 05:00 PM
where was this at man? CHP are pretty asshatz

ddubdb3
04-09-2008, 05:00 PM
^^fairfield...the cops that are pullin cars over dont kno anything about cars. ive had my hood popped 3 times so far every cop specifically said wheres the sticker on the intake thats it. one cop actually kinda sounded like he knew what he was talkin bout by saying anything adjustable is illegal..

ddubdb3
04-09-2008, 05:02 PM
im just pissed how cops chp especially focus on import cars and import cars only its getting outta hand!

wilson1
04-09-2008, 05:04 PM
is your car wingless too?

ddubdb3
04-09-2008, 05:07 PM
hold up..im lookin up all these VCs and she wrote 21750(a)- mod. muffler looky here off dmv site..21750. The driver of a vehicle overtaking another vehicle or a bicycle proceeding in the same direction shall pass to the left at a safe distance without interfering with the safe operation of the overtaken vehicle or bicycle, subject to the limitations and exceptions hereinafter stated.

Amended Sec. 7, Ch. 674, Stats. 1996. Effective January 1, 1997.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d11/vc21750.htm

mtsevovii
04-09-2008, 05:08 PM
im just pissed how cops chp especially focus on import cars and import cars only its getting outta hand!

im soo thankful i havnt ran into any dick cops yet...

so far for the last 2 years daily driving my evo, i havnt been hassled about anything.

ddubdb3
04-09-2008, 05:08 PM

sure is! mainly to get less looks...guess doesnt work

wilson1
04-09-2008, 05:10 PM

sure is! mainly to get less looks...guess doesnt work

Wow, she's one sharp CHP!

:(

wilson1
04-09-2008, 05:10 PM
Guess i wont be stopping by Fairfield........

DirectorSe7en
04-09-2008, 05:12 PM
.....Unless you bring the stretch Prius. 8)

wilson1
04-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Hhahahaa, ya!

:D

PANGES
04-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Man that sucks. lol. We should start making CARB stickers and sticking them on everything in the engine bay, even if it's stock.

uhoh_evo
04-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Why would you not be able to correct tint? So does that mean if you get pulled over the next time you can say "but the last cop said I couldn't get it corrected even if I took it off so I never did."

Mister_Pants
04-09-2008, 06:22 PM

so far for the last 2 years daily driving my evo, i havnt been hassled about anything.

I though you got pulled over right around the time of the first or second range meet and you thought it was ironic because you had your department of homeland security sticker on the car at the time and the cop still hassled you a bit?
Or I could just be losing my mind.

mtsevovii
04-09-2008, 06:25 PM

I though you got pulled over right around the time of the first or second range meet and you thought it was ironic because you had your department of homeland security sticker on the car at the time and the cop still hassled you a bit?
Or I could just be losing my mind.

Oh yep yep, the first month i got the evo when i was completely stock.. hahaha that was funny. thanks for reminding me :p

"going around the corner too fast" while i stopped at the stop sign :lol:

cezber23
04-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Guess i wont be stopping by Fairfield........
CHP headquerters are just by fairfield mall.

cezber23
04-09-2008, 07:19 PM

some blonde chick..i just noticed she marked non correctable on the window tints.. stupid bit h!
yup shes the mean as biatch of the CHP!!!! and plus she markd non correctableÂ*on you ticket, you will have a fine. i got pulled over by a chp a couple of months coz of my tinted windows. chp put non correctable, then i got a mail that i have to payÂ*$135 for the ticket!!!