PDA

View Full Version : Got Busted. Lordy Lordy...

lncrevoviii
04-19-2008, 09:45 AM
On my commute today to work I got pulled over.

My main commute is 84 (dumbarton bridge)-Marsh RD-101N and then the 2nd exit on 101N.

So, I paid toll and on the 1 mile or the 1 and a half mile stretch from the toll plaza to the actual dumbarton bridge, I see 3 patrol cars just chillin. I look at my speed and I am doing 65mph. I am like 65mph, eh, not a biggie. I get about 500ft near them and I notice one of the patrol cars pulling out. As, I pass em, he flicks his lights and pulls me over. I am like, WTF!!
"Good Morning Officer, What did I do." I said.
He responded that I was speeding.
"Oh, Lordy Lordy, Did I endager someone, I must be going pretty fast." I stated.
He said that he clocked me at 65mph with his LIDAR.

LIDAR? You guys must be thinking WTF is a LIDAR.
Ok, its simple, calm down. As far as we know that a "Liger" is a Lion and Tiger mix. Now, a LIDAR is a Lion and Radar mix. Easy.

So anyway, the officer goes back to his car. The other two patrol cars pull other two people over.

So, my thing is I know that the speed limit on the bridge itself is 55mph. But what about the almost 2 mile stretch from the Toll Plaza to the bridge (where I got pulled over). 65mph on that long, straight stretch is not really that fast and on top of that its Saturday, the freeway was dead. I asked him, what is the need for 3 patrol cars. He responded, "Well, we had a lot of accidents on the bridge." I said, then pull over people who are driving like idiots. CA highways are around 65mph or 70mph and 55mph on the bridges. Pull over people who are doing 80mph+, driving wreklessly, tail gaiting etc. I also said that 65mph is not really that fast officer, I have a good view ahead of whats going on. I saw three of you guys there and if I thought I was speeding I would have slowed down, but I didn't know 65mph was going to cause havoc and total pandemonium.

But I think its funny that they are breeding Lions and Radars together to make LIDARs, which BTW, probably cost a lot and what have they done to reduce crime, yea. Ohh and 3 patrol cars all in one spot. What is it a NorCalCop.net Meet spot, "who is bringing coffee and donuts?"

Lordy Lordy, the crime I have done. I have put so many lives in danger because I was doing 65mph. I have failed as a citizen and I have failed the People of the Great State of California.

mtsevovii
04-19-2008, 09:47 AM
lidar is laser buddy ;)

lncrevoviii
04-19-2008, 09:51 AM
lidar is laser buddy ;)

Sure, whatever. Tell that to the guy in Napolean Dynamite.

On a side note, I know what it is. I was just trying to make my morning a little better. Trying to have a laugh or too. I can't have that ticket ruin my day and throw fit at all of my customers. haha.

LIDAR FTL. Albertsons' door sensors FTW!

DirectorSe7en
04-19-2008, 09:59 AM
So, my thing is I know that the speed limit on the bridge itself is 55mph.

My GF had no idea about it quickly changing to a 55mph speed limit after the toll and she got her 1st and only ticket by a pack of Cops right by the KGO station.

Makes me realize how lucky I was because before that I did a frequent 80mph. Now, I never speed until I get on the bridge. Once I'm up there..... 8)

DoggDicker
04-19-2008, 10:02 AM
:lol:...I guess I better slow down and stop riding peeps @$$e$ t00...

DD

SavageEvo8
04-19-2008, 10:19 AM
damn DD, that lip glows in your avy!! lol.

forget missing chilren, robberies, and murders...lets pull over people safely drivign a few miles over the speed limit. why would they want to put themselves in danger? not like they are here to serve or protect or anything.

lncrevoviii
04-19-2008, 10:22 AM
I just got this info from another website.

A lidar costs ~$4300. CA has issued 261 one of them, 30 units to each division.
Lets do the math.

4300x261=$1,122,300. ahahahahahahahahahaha. Holy shit. And we are in recession. :lol:
I want my motha fuckin tax money back. They are using our money to fuck us up, ain't that a bitch. Again, why did the chicken cross the road, rolled around in dirt and cross back again? Cuz he was a dirty double crosser. JAJAJAJAJAJA.
FUCKED R' US.

SavageEvo8
04-19-2008, 10:24 AM
ahahahahah...lol ahahaha

Bagsik_EVOVIII
04-19-2008, 10:29 AM
damn D ...they caught you today....I was on my way to work about 6:45am I dont see any of those foo...

lncrevoviii
04-19-2008, 10:42 AM
^ yea dude. this morning. Great way to start the weekend ey. Warm cup of coffee, a poppy seed muffin and a ticket. Awesome.

Bagsik_EVOVIII
04-19-2008, 11:06 AM
yeah D...that is sucks to start the weekend...

steevo8
04-19-2008, 11:09 AM
Yeah they have been out in full force. I got busted on 880s going to se the other day. It was a vette owning CHP officer with a pushrod complex.

BOOSTX2
04-19-2008, 11:23 AM
^^^ Well on a good note they didnt send ya to the REF..:) I would be really happy
about that..
Funny you mention lions and LIDAR, It was a member of the LION's club who started
the whole fooked up idea of CA. purchasing 261 of these shits..
Also funny you mention albertsons door sensors as the reciprocating beam
technology used in LIDAR was first used in electronic door opening systems..
Also they used fibers from tigers whiskers to control the pulse width modulation
reactor diaphram..:)
Holly shit I gotta wash my Wheels man..

DirectorSe7en
04-19-2008, 11:39 AM
^
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x295/DirectorSe7en/untitled.jpg

player67
04-19-2008, 12:05 PM
damn sucks

Sfkn2
04-19-2008, 12:12 PM
Shit happens. 10mph over shouldn't be expensive. Ticketassassin.com?

mtsevovii
04-19-2008, 12:14 PM
forget missing chilren, robberies, and murders...lets pull over people safely drivign a few miles over the speed limit. why would they want to put themselves in danger? not like they are here to serve or protect or anything.

why do ppl think that all cops have to go after robbers and murderers, and not traffic violaters?

its like thinking everyone in the military carrys rifles/machineguns killing ppl.

do some research. not everyone in the force is in the same department.

player67
04-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Yeah departments have traffic divisions.

steevo8
04-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Also its not the job of patrol officers to go tracking down murderers and such. Patrol officers are out to enforce laws and such.

Now CHP on the other hand.... LOL j/k, I don't have a issue with the job but one thing I have noticed is that too many people go into the CHP for the wrong reasons. Wanna see a group of people with the biggest ego's ever in the history of time go hang out with some CHP officers.

DirectorSe7en
04-19-2008, 12:40 PM
^It's a power trip. My GF's cousin is a CHP. And is also one of the most self-centered, arrogant people I've ever met.

It's a whole bunch of "Yea, well I could get your ass for that" type of conversations.

SavageEvo8
04-19-2008, 12:42 PM
FOOT, MEET MOUTH.... good point, slow down fuckers!!!!

SavageEvo8
04-19-2008, 12:48 PM
Also its not the job of patrol officers to go tracking down murderers and such. Patrol officers are out to enforce laws and such.

Now CHP on the other hand.... LOL j/k, I don't have a issue with the job but one thing I have noticed is that too many people go into the CHP for the wrong reasons. Wanna see a group of people with the biggest ego's ever in the history of time go hang out with some CHP officers.

SUPER TROOPERS...one of the greatest movies EVER!!!!! meow

Ben
04-19-2008, 12:52 PM
In general you don't joke with the cop about what you were doing and you also don't admit to going anywhere over the speed limit. If you can't just play dumb then I guess you deserve the ticket?

DirectorSe7en
04-19-2008, 12:56 PM
^Well, that's true but in rare occasions the Cops respect honesty.

I got pulled over on the 880-South to the CA-84 entrance ramp and the cop asked me how fast I was going. (I knew the answer because when I passed him on the side of the road, I let out a big "Oh Shit" and looked at my speed.)

I told him "Uhh, about 84-85mph?" He replied "That's about what I clocked you at." He went on to say; I appreciate you not trying to lie, so I'll put 70mph which should save you some money."

It wasn't the biggest break since I still got a ticket, but he didn't have to do that when I was in the wrong in the first place. So I'm honest most of the time now.

Ben
04-19-2008, 01:02 PM
K be honest and get your ticket? From the OP's post it sounds like he was a smartass to the cop too.

I try and be respectful everytime. I never ever admit to any speeding. Been pulled over countless times this year. Got one ticket. Go figure?

Maybe if you would have said you were going at a safe speed to merge with traffic he would have had a tougher time trying to write you up? You told him you were speeding so he gave you a speeding ticket. Yeah last time I was honest I got a 130 mph ticket down to 90. Only ticket I got last year. Everytime I've not admitted guilt and I've been safe. Even after wreckless driving that the cop witnessed with his own eyes as he barely tried to even keep up with me. Oh well I'll be honest from now on since not being honest has totally worked for me ;)

DirectorSe7en
04-19-2008, 01:06 PM
Maybe if you would have said you were going at a safe speed to merge with traffic he would have had a tougher time trying to write you up?

Good point. I might try that if there is a "next time". Hopefully not though. :?

Ben
04-19-2008, 01:07 PM
Maybe if you would have said you were going at a safe speed to merge with traffic he would have had a tougher time trying to write you up?

Good point. I might try that if there is a "next time". Hopefully not though. :?

If there is a next time just make kissy faces at the CHP.

steevo8
04-19-2008, 01:36 PM
My tactic is to always be light hearted and not specific. When he asks you "how you are doing?" I always just say,"well I was doing good, untill I got cought being stupid" or "I would be better if I wasnt such a jackass" and then fallow up with an apology. A lot of the times they will ask you why and I always say I have no excuse, that it was just a laps in judgment.

If I told you how many times I have been pulled over and got off with just being nice and admitting my mistakes you would think I was lying to you. Bottom line is, is that over 99% of the time if you get pulled over for something and get a ticket you deserved it.

lncrevoviii
04-19-2008, 01:51 PM
K be honest and get your ticket? From the OP's post it sounds like he was a smartass to the cop too.

I try and be respectful everytime. I never ever admit to any speeding. Been pulled over countless times this year. Got one ticket. Go figure?

Maybe if you would have said you were going at a safe speed to merge with traffic he would have had a tougher time trying to write you up? You told him you were speeding so he gave you a speeding ticket. Yeah last time I was honest I got a 130 mph ticket down to 90. Only ticket I got last year. Everytime I've not admitted guilt and I've been safe. Even after wreckless driving that the cop witnessed with his own eyes as he barely tried to even keep up with me. Oh well I'll be honest from now on since not being honest has totally worked for me ;)

Smartass? :lol: :shock:
Lordy Lordy, why I never.

Well, you got lucky with the 130mph reduced to 90mph. Acting dumb and smart really doesn't help. If the officer feels like he is going to give you a break, then he is going to give you a break.
The officer who pulled me over didn't want to listen to what I had to say. He wanted to just write me up and carry on. He was rude to begin with, acting like I committed this big crime. Hense, me repeating the "65mph" thing in my original post. I mean its not like I was doing 65mph on a regular street or school zone. :lol:
I am not stressing over this ticket. Its probably around $100. I just made the post for shits and giggles.

LIDAR can be purchased on Ebay or walk in stores like Fucked R' Us, give them a call 1800FUCKED1.

Lurk
04-19-2008, 02:39 PM
Hahaha D. I was laughing my ass off when you told me this story.

Make sure you have all your catalytic converters, headlight fluid and muffler bearings in order. You wouldn't want the People of the GREEEEEAT State of California gettin on your ass about that kinda shit. :lol:

Lurk
04-19-2008, 02:48 PM
Oh and BTW this little thing right here shits on LIDAR:

http://www.audiworld.com/tech/le30/329.jpg

;)

DirectorSe7en
04-19-2008, 03:23 PM
:shock: Do explain!

lncrevoviii
04-19-2008, 03:43 PM
^ No Sirrrrreeeeee.

You can fuck with people, but there shall be no fucking with the People of The Great State of California. They are unfuckable.

xBobbyMRx
04-22-2008, 03:24 AM
:lol:

Lost Empire
04-27-2008, 05:53 PM
^ yea dude. this morning. Great way to start the weekend ey. Warm cup of coffee, a poppy seed muffin and a ticket. Awesome.

LOL hahaha ... OMFG you guys are funny .... I know how you feel ... Cop are human and human do have improper judgment at time ... The things is people go to work and at time when they have issue at home or work it may cause improper judgment at work etc ... I got pull over in my old Lancer Ralliart for speeding up to 70mph to get on the lane to exit off of Mowry in Fremont. It was safe road condition and i was trying to get ahead of the semi ... woolllaa ... i got pop like a cherry by 2 motorcycle CHIP .... To end my anger that day I indulges myself in 2 hour of masturbation to make myself feel better ... now i have a gf i can do just better ... :P :lol:

nightwalker
04-28-2008, 10:52 PM
^ :lol: Good solution for a stressful day. I feel your pain D, I've been given a two page ticket before, and I wanted to throw grenades at every cop I saw.

...but you WERE speeding. :lol:

j/k man

willitas34
05-07-2008, 02:32 PM

^It's a power trip. My GF's cousin is a CHP. And is also one of the most self-centered, arrogant people I've ever met.

It's a whole bunch of "Yea, well I could get your ass for that" type of conversations.

easy guys, I am trying to get in there and I am not an arrogant SOB :lol:

DirectorSe7en
05-07-2008, 02:47 PM
....not yet. :lol:

willitas34
05-07-2008, 02:56 PM

FU C-Bass :lol:

willitas34
05-07-2008, 02:57 PM

I'll come to UC area and find a black Evo X MR and we will see who will have the last laugh :shock:

:lol: :P

DirectorSe7en
05-07-2008, 03:12 PM
:(

Segfault
05-08-2008, 01:48 PM
What I'm hearing is we could have a norcalevo fixit hookup :-p

Quick FYI on the lidar jamming: the newer guns can tell when they're being jammed. So it's a good idea to look at putting in a kill switch if it doesn't already have it. I can't remember the name of the "parking assistant," but it jams when it receives foreign laser reading for 5 seconds then kills itself.

steevo8
05-08-2008, 02:00 PM

I'll come to UC area and find a black Evo X MR and we will see who will have the last laugh :shock:

:lol: :P

No you wont, youll be too busy being AAA with a gun... Maybe sweeping up a mess, or writing a report cause someone bumped into someone in bumper to bumper traffic...... Or better yet you wont even be in the area since they get to place you wherever they choose for the first year. :lol:

DirectorSe7en
05-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Oh snap! Steve's got my back? Since when?!?

8)

lncrevoviii
05-09-2008, 11:26 AM
^
Since, you assh*les started post whoring in my thread. god damn it. Bastards..... :lol:
DIAF Post whores. :lol: j/k