04-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Thats pretty hot nebo pick it up!!

nebolic
04-24-2008, 04:09 PM
hehehe already did :)

nebo

DirectorSe7en
04-24-2008, 04:14 PM
I couldn't make myself buy a sexy part like that. I'd be too concerned with damaging it. Plus, for that price, you can get a true dual exhaust that's much less restrictive.

But it's still nice, and I'm still jealous.

nebolic
04-24-2008, 04:16 PM
the stock exhaust is pretty straight already, not sure if dual would be anymore beneficial. the midpipe section i heard is being released later.

finally some parts being released for the evo, been a long wait.

nebo

ZK
04-24-2008, 04:16 PM
I think the sideways cannister style exhaust looks very good. The packaging is like stock so fitment should be very good while looking good. With the dual pipes, it looks like something is missing in the center.

leaveit2bevo
04-24-2008, 04:19 PM
750 for that axle back fuck that glad I dont own a x.

DirectorSe7en
04-24-2008, 04:21 PM
the stock exhaust is pretty straight already, not sure if dual would be anymore beneficial. the midpipe section i heard is being released later.

I see. Have you hit up BulletproofAutomotive.com yet? Everything you can think of from all the baller brands are there for the Evo X.

This is the site where I bought most of my body stuff for my X.

----->Â* Â*Click Me For X Parts (http://bulletproofautomotive.com/catalog-searchresult.php?make=41/) <------

nebolic
04-24-2008, 04:22 PM

that's how much parts were when the EVO 8 was released back in 03. Prices are high whenever new stuff is released. :( downside of being the first to own new products.

nebo

nebolic
04-24-2008, 04:24 PM

I see. Have you hit up BulletproofAutomotive.com yet? Everything you can think of from all the baller brands are there for the Evo X.

This is the site where I bought most of my body stuff for my X.

-----> Click Me For X Parts (http://bulletproofautomotive.com/catalog-searchresult.php?make=41/) <------

are they legit? i'm looking at the voltex hood scoop, i thought voltex wasn't going to release it?

nebo

DirectorSe7en
04-24-2008, 04:29 PM
In my expereince with the purchasing process so far, they've been great. You only order thru phone, by talking with one of them. They aren't middle men and deal with JUN, Varis, Voltex directly.

I'm not sure if the Voltex part was scrapped or not. I'd give them a call and see what they know about that one.

But to be honest, I went with them based on the fact that there wasn't any other places offering what they are, not because of their sales pitch. I also ordered quickly because of the wait they quoted me.

It's a "made-to-order" 4 month build time for my Varis stuff. I bought all of it 1 month ago to shorten my wait, it's okay though, it's not like I have the car, haha....

.... :oops:

nebolic
04-24-2008, 04:34 PM
In my expereince with the purchasing process so far, they've been great. You only order thru phone, by talking with one of them. They aren't middle men and deal with JUN, Varis, Voltex directly.

I'm not sure if the Voltex part was scrapped or not. I'd give them a call and see what they know about that one.

But to be honest, I went with them based on the fact that there wasn't any other places offering what they are, not because of their sales pitch. I also ordered quickly because of the wait they quoted me.

It's a "made-to-order" 4 month build time for my Varis stuff. I bought all of it 1 month ago to shorten my wait, it's okay though, it's not like I have the car, haha....

.... :oops:

holy schmoly 4 months wait???!??!??!? U sure your parts will fit the MR? heheh if not i'll buy them off you.

btw, greddy just released a titanium exhaust for the lancer (regular) your lady can pick one up. I believe price is 388 (socalevo.net)

nebo

overdrive
04-24-2008, 04:40 PM
nebo,
If I had the X, I would get try to "Voltexize" it. The Voltex line up for the X looks clean for the car. Not overdone. Just enough for my tastes.

I'll definitely get the following Voltex parts (All in CF):
>Fender Outlet Duct
>Front Air Scoop
>Front Ducting Cover
>Front Under Spoiler
>Gurney Flap
>Side Spats

nebolic
04-24-2008, 04:42 PM
nebo,
If I had the X, I would get try to "Voltexize" it. The Voltex line up for the X looks clean for the car. Not overdone. Just enough for my tastes.

I'll definitely get the following Voltex parts (All in CF):
>Fender Outlet Duct
>Front Air Scoop
>Front Ducting Cover
>Front Under Spoiler
>Gurney Flap
>Side Spats

im looking into it right now, on the line with those folks to see if voltex still has those parts. another issue i have is that my EVO is lowered on KW Variant 3 and they are freaking slammed, have to raise it, but Sacramento have the worst driveways, afraid to break the parts.

nebo

overdrive
04-24-2008, 04:47 PM
im looking into it right now, on the line with those folks to see if voltex still has those parts. another issue i have is that my EVO is lowered on KW Variant 3 and they are freaking slammed, have to raise it, but Sacramento have the worst driveways, afraid to break the parts.

nebo

That's not a problem coz your on coils. Start worrying if your on springs.

Just raise it enough to be able for you to drive it and look good at the same time.

I'll definiteily get a WW EVO X sometime this year.

Voltex FTMFW!

DirectorSe7en
04-24-2008, 04:49 PM
holy schmoly 4 months wait???!??!??!? U sure your parts will fit the MR? heheh if not i'll buy them off you.

LMAO! It better fit. And trust me, my reaction was the exact same. They said in Japan space is limited and it's bad business practice to build and store items "in-case" they sale one day, so they only make it once it's ordered and put extreme detail which of course takes time. Sucks though. :?

btw, greddy just released a titanium exhaust for the lancer (regular) your lady can pick one up. I believe price is 388 (socalevo.net)

Oh snap! Anything would be better then the WORKS exhaust she has now. It's not ricey, just too loud since there is no muffler, it's just a straight pipe.

Here's her car doing a drive-by.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG2bTOf5XyY

nebolic
04-24-2008, 04:52 PM
doesnt sound too loud but prob cause it's recorded.

woooo i can't wait until someone releases cams for the X. I miss the lopey idle on my Evo8.

nebo

DirectorSe7en
04-24-2008, 04:56 PM
woooo i can't wait until someone releases cams for the X.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x295/DirectorSe7en/Smileys/shocked22.gif

afraid to break the parts.
I'm going with the BC Racing coils, they're $995 which is just in my budget. And I share the same fears, I really am terrified of breaking/scratching my lip and/or side-skirts.

PANGES
04-24-2008, 05:05 PM
If it makes u guys feel better, the HKS Hi Power Axle back for a Scion TC is like $400-$500. lol. And u only get one canister... at least w/ the X exhaust, u get 2 tips. lol.

JERRY
04-24-2008, 05:08 PM
Hey Nebo, excellent choice on the exhaust... :D

FBI, Voltex Japan is no longer offering the hood scoop according to Voltex Japan. They are putting a hold on the production because of issues unmentioned. From what I understand, everything else they offer is still in production.

Jerry

nebolic
04-24-2008, 05:08 PM
If it makes u guys feel better, the HKS Hi Power Axle back for a Scion TC is like $400-$500. lol. And u only get one canister... at least w/ the X exhaust, u get 2 tips. lol.

2 tips FTMFW

nebo

nebolic
04-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Hey Nebo, excellent choice on the exhaust... :D
of issues unmentioned. From what I understand, everything else they offer is still in production.

Jerry

+1 ;)

nebo

JERRY
04-24-2008, 05:10 PM
"1 of only 8 in the US" hahahahah we have two of them...

Jerry

nebolic
04-24-2008, 05:11 PM
"1 of only 8 in the US" hahahahah we have two of them...

Jerry

maybe just 1 in a few days for you cause the other one's going onto my X muhahahahahaha

nebo

MarkSAE
04-24-2008, 05:22 PM
That's a sweet looking exhaust. HKS did a good job on that one.

SpeedElement
04-24-2008, 06:12 PM
The new HKS unit is pretty nice!! :)

Greddy cat-back should be available next week as well ;)

leaveit2bevo
04-24-2008, 06:24 PM

that's how much parts were when the EVO 8 was released back in 03.Â* Prices are high whenever new stuff is released.Â* :( downside of being the first to own new products.

nebo

no they werent my HKS exhaust that I had on my 03 is still the same price, and that was a cat back not just an axle back.

nebolic
04-24-2008, 07:50 PM

that's how much parts were when the EVO 8 was released back in 03. Prices are high whenever new stuff is released. :( downside of being the first to own new products.

nebo

no they werent my HKS exhaust that I had on my 03 is still the same price, and that was a cat back not just an axle back.

is it titanium?

nebo

fiaevo.com
04-24-2008, 08:13 PM
In stock as well, 1 of 80 may be....lol.

leaveit2bevo
04-24-2008, 10:30 PM

that's how much parts were when the EVO 8 was released back in 03.Â* Prices are high whenever new stuff is released.Â* :( downside of being the first to own new products.

nebo

is it titanium?

nebo

no because the evo 7 was pretty much the same thing, where as the X is really brand new, is that even a 3 inch exhaust?