PDA

View Full Version : Import Motion in Sacramento FEB 5th 2005? Interested? Update

nebolic
01-03-2005, 09:46 AM
Yo Guys/Gals,

Below is an email I received from the organizer of Import Motion. If you're interested let me know......

Nebo

Hello Eddy,

Long time no talk! Hope things have been going well down in cali J We’re gearing up for Import Motion in February – and would love to get you involved this time around! After our summer show, we realized that we want to do just one big show per year and since Sacramento always has a ton of people and cars, we’re going to do only one Import Motion this year there! We are going back into the 8 inside buildings and outside areas and are filling up really quickly, but I want to make sure everyone knows that we are coming back again! Would you be interested in having a building dedicated just to the NorCal Evo Group? This show for the past three years has had 30,000 people – so its our biggest show anywhere in the country. It would be a great place to show what the club is about! Just let me know as we have 2 buildings left open. Typically the groups can range anywhere from 15-25 cars to fill a building. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Allie

Import Motion

www.importmotion.com

Teamimplse – aim

01-03-2005, 11:49 AM
i think we can do it
if u need my dirty evo i be there eddy

nebolic
01-03-2005, 11:50 AM
i dont really have a preference for it, but i know a few guys that have pretty pimped out Evo's *cough cough* Jbigelow.... that might want to show their ride. :)

Nebo

01-03-2005, 11:54 AM
wow i didnt knwo evo have to be bling out to be show, damn maybe i shall buy chrome out overlay cover to put it on my car to bling it :P

carbonevo8
01-03-2005, 12:25 PM
i dont know if i have a pimpin evo but ill go if you need me too

nebolic
01-03-2005, 12:29 PM
cool, let me know if there is serious interest.... would be kind of cool to have a whole building for NorCalEvo.....

Nebo

dohcvtec
01-03-2005, 12:51 PM
i can show off my stock evo? well, i do have a snowboard rack as a mod :P

garrick70
01-03-2005, 12:55 PM
I can make it depending on the date. Not much to show though. All my mods are underneath the car, and inside the engine.... :wink:

gaughtboost
01-03-2005, 12:59 PM
i'm down to go. i wouldn't mind putting my car in.

nebolic
01-03-2005, 01:21 PM
okie let me know as soon as you guys can. If not, we can just go and "watch" the car show.... Feb 5th is the date. I'll talk to Allie, she's a pretty nice girl.

Nebo

jbigelow
01-03-2005, 03:21 PM
i don't really have a blinged out car, but i i would like to show only if it is part of the norcalevo club. a whole group of evos in one building would be a spectacle to see and to show how strong the evo community is. to me, it doesn't matter if your car is stock or modified (since the evo is a special car anyways), to have 25-30 or more evos and there owners is priceless!!!!!!

if you guys are showing, let me know,
jbigs

1stSAGE
01-03-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm pretty new to the Evo, and this forum. Got my MR Oct 16th, and started using this forum a few weeks after.

I haven't been to any of the meets or participated in any of the events yet, but I would love to start with this one. My Evo is totally stock except for the stereo and a few decals.

And yea, it would be pretty awesome to have like 20 Evo's back to back. And meeting the great folks on this board. Man I better go wash and wax mine, it's dirty as hell. If there is room, sign me up!

warpspeed
01-03-2005, 06:56 PM
When is the deadline for those who wants to participate? Also how much to register or do we get a discount if there is alot of us showing. I don't mind showing my stock Evo. I could set it up and park next to Jbigs car and have a sign like......on my car "before" and Jbigs car has....."after" :lol: .

SouthernCrane
01-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Wow, they offered one whole room? That's cool for Evo owners, but for the average person going to the show it might seem boring, especially since everyone in the U.S. has Evo VIII's, since it's the only one to come stateside. Too bad we don't have guys with other Evos :(

I might try to get up to Sac for the show though.

garrick70
01-03-2005, 08:02 PM
i don't really have a blinged out car

You cant fool me John, I know that your all about the "BLING"! :wink: :D By the way did you Volk Spinners arrive yet??

nebolic
01-04-2005, 08:33 AM
i'll talk to allie about this and get back to you guys ASAP.

Nebo

evotistic
01-06-2005, 12:08 AM
I'll show the Panda'd MR! Should have some basic mods by that time anyway......

nebolic
01-06-2005, 08:23 AM
Okie, Below is an updated email from Allie @ Import Motions.....

let me know what you guys want to do ASAP. we need 20 heads @$45 a pop

Hey Eddy!

No problemo – most people were out for the holidays J Registration right now is $45 per car – most of the people who are taking buildings are the groups of 20 or more so right now we aren’t offering a discount because we are filing up so fast. Right now I only have one building open – building 6 and it would accommodate around 25 cars which would be perfect for your group. Most people really want their own room because you can theme it however you want to. We have groups bringing in trussing and lighting and dj’s and some even doing their room like a Japanese race shop. We are coming up with the Best Team Display award as well for those that really theme their areas. Your building would be next to the Scion corporate building and the stage. We would even create a best EVO award. Just let me know what you need from me J Thanks!

Allie

thomas
01-07-2005, 08:31 PM
sup eddy, sorry so late.

if i dont work, im down to show my ride off. not much 'cept its lowered and the HUD, but itll be cool juss hanging around wit the NORCAL fools!!! and it should look pretty bad-ass to the public b/c most of us have different mods and will be able to show different ways of modification.

let me kno if anybody is still interested. ill try to get that date off of work.

hey is allie single??? haha, hook it up dood :P

jbigelow
01-07-2005, 08:34 PM
so who's interested in going this day?

speak up!!!!

nebolic
01-07-2005, 08:38 PM
yes please do speak up as stated in the above email they have 1 building left and also the show is coming up soon. either post up here or email/PM me asap.

thanks,
Nebo

Airgiod
01-07-2005, 08:40 PM
i'm down....time to get to cleaning i guess...mine will probably be the most stock but i'll be sure to make it the cleanest *goes looking for old toothbrushes* :D

wilson1
01-07-2005, 08:49 PM
what time?

nebolic
01-07-2005, 09:03 PM
what time?

i beileve the show is from 12pm noon till 8pm give or take...

Nebo

wilson1
01-07-2005, 10:46 PM
what time?

i beileve the show is from 12pm noon till 8pm give or take...

Nebo

Thanks!!!

Deviousone209
01-11-2005, 04:19 AM
im in, im in , im in...i will definatly be there..count me in..i just need all the info like what time to be there, how much, and where to meet..anyone from the fresno, san jose area...i can meet with you guys and we can all drive up there together.

p.s. WHERE CAN I GET A NORCAL EVO BADGE? OR STICKER FOR THAT SHOW?

ARVSHOP
01-16-2005, 01:30 AM
i'll be there...my car is registered to be in the show...representin NORCALEVO.net...if you guys give me stickers!!!come on wilson...its me paul!!! the guy who sold u the vortex generator

L84AD8
01-16-2005, 10:12 AM
I'm stock for now but I'm in... The only thing I got is a GFB BOV... and the MR package which has the vortex generator, gauges, etc. I know its stock but hopefully I'll hook up more goodies by then... :roll:

gaughtboost
01-23-2005, 10:10 AM
i'm in! anyone from the pleasanton, san ramon area giong?

gaughtboost
01-23-2005, 10:14 AM
hey devious, maybe we can meet up and roll out there. me and my girl are gonna be rollin out there, passing thru lathrop. hit me up 510-364-1773

lqdchkn
01-26-2005, 08:49 PM
bump

evotistic
02-01-2005, 09:01 PM
So did we register enough folks for building 6? I'm showing the MR for sure now, just trying to figure out if anybody else is, or if I'll be reppin solo. Registration is $55 friday or saturday, and you get two tix for the show. Ya'll let me know whats up!

B

LEVIII
02-02-2005, 12:08 AM
Is there a caravan going from the bay to Sac for the show?

I am thinking about heading to Gruppe-S to pick up an exhaust Saturday morning so I might be able to cruise back home with some people.

jbigelow
02-02-2005, 12:33 AM
So did we register enough folks for building 6? I'm showing the MR for sure now, just trying to figure out if anybody else is, or if I'll be reppin solo. Registration is $55 friday or saturday, and you get two tix for the show. Ya'll let me know whats up!

B

he evotistic,

my car MIGHT be in there, but it will be in a building with the TEAM SPEED ADDICTS show team.

-john

EvoVIII
02-02-2005, 12:33 AM
hmmmm have to pay to show off our carS??

nebolic
02-02-2005, 12:34 AM

I am thinking about heading to Gruppe-S to pick up an exhaust Saturday morning so I might be able to cruise back home with some people.

why dont you get someone to pick up your exhaust thats heading up here so you dont have to make an extra trip? Just a suggestion.

I'll be rolling over there around 1pm'ish ...

Nebo

LEVIII
02-02-2005, 08:26 AM
If anyone coming to sac frequents gruppe-s and is willing to grab my exhaust please PM me and see if we can work something out, thanks.

why dont you get someone to pick up your exhaust thats heading up here so you dont have to make an extra trip? Just a suggestion.

I'll be rolling over there around 1pm'ish ...

Nebo

evotistic
02-02-2005, 04:28 PM

B

he evotistic,

my car MIGHT be in there, but it will be in a building with the TEAM SPEED ADDICTS show team.

-john

werd....Hopefully i'll see you there then! I'll probably be in the darkest corner with my little NorCalEvo.Net sticker reppin the boards! Hope some of you other guys make it out......See ya'll there.

B

jbigelow
02-05-2005, 09:03 AM
dropped my car off yesterday at the show. it's in building 4 with the TEAM SPEED ADDICTS TEAM.

i'll see and meet everyone there, but i won't be there until after 4pm.

evotostic, can't wait to see your car bro!!!!!!!

L84AD8
02-05-2005, 05:29 PM
I'll be rollin' in my Evo there tonight. Not in the show but definitely a spectator. Hope to see some Evo's in the show n some of yall NorCal folks representin. 8)

jbigelow
02-05-2005, 10:37 PM
show was better than i expected.

got there at 4:30 pm and the bulidings were still pack till the end. my buddies said the show was full since the beginning.

BTW - EVOTISTIC'S evo is badass!!!!!!!!

anyways, here are a few pix of my import model friend tomasa (the one hiding 2 midgets) and her friend.

-john

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzcxNTE5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzcxNTIxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzcxNTIyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

evotistic
02-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Thanks Jbigs! I had a good time at the show too, and your car looks dope with the ce28's! I like the trunk badge and taillights too.....btw who did your headlights, I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

There were a lot of cars, some super rice, some were track stars, but the show was packed from the time the doors opened, until the time I rolled off the palm avenue bridge at 8 pm......

I only saw two other norcal evo members, not in their cars, just walking by.... but all in all it was a cool experience. maybe next year we can actually register a building full of evos!

--evotistic

jbigelow
02-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Thanks Jbigs! I had a good time at the show too, and your car looks dope with the ce28's! I like the trunk badge and taillights too.....btw who did your headlights, I'm thinking about doing the same thing.

There were a lot of cars, some super rice, some were track stars, but the show was packed from the time the doors opened, until the time I rolled off the palm avenue bridge at 8 pm......

I only saw two other norcal evo members, not in their cars, just walking by.... but all in all it was a cool experience. maybe next year we can actually register a building full of evos!

--evotistic

solarxclipse from socal did my front headlights.

yes, next year or maybe next time the norcalevo crew should represent!!!!!!

-jbigs

wilson1
02-05-2005, 11:50 PM
Nice PIcs, John! :shock:

LEVIII
02-06-2005, 12:07 AM
show was pretty packed even though I was there fairly early.

It was cool and I met Evotisitic and saw Jbigs car. Both looking great!!!

Next year we def gotta get something set up for all the Norcal members, count me in.

ARVSHOP
02-06-2005, 12:21 AM
JOHN!!!! dude!!! your avatar (2 girls kissing), is making me horny man!!! heheh LOL! due thats one hot avatar!!! by the way...good job at importmotion.!

jbigelow
02-06-2005, 12:22 AM
show was pretty packed even though I was there fairly early.

It was cool and I met Evotisitic and saw Jbigs car. Both looking great!!!

Next year we def gotta get something set up for all the Norcal members, count me in.

DAMN, I MISSED MEETING YOU BRO!!!!!!

NEXT TIME!!!!!!

jbigelow
02-06-2005, 01:20 AM
JOHN!!!! dude!!! your avatar (2 girls kissing), is making me horny man!!! heheh LOL! due thats one hot avatar!!! by the way...good job at importmotion.!

LOL :lol: :D

DAMN!!!! I MISSED MEETING YOU TOO!!!!!

NEXT TIME!!!!!!! :lol: :D

brwnrice
02-06-2005, 09:03 PM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzcxNTE5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

man, those things are almost the size of a basketball :sexy: jbiggs, tell your friend "i likes" 8)

brwnrice
02-06-2005, 09:27 PM
you have striking facial similarities with lancerboy jbiggs :lol:

http://img114.exs.cx/img114/273/lancerboy6fd.jpg

jbigelow
02-06-2005, 10:00 PM
you have striking facial similarities like lancerboy jbiggs :lol:

http://img114.exs.cx/img114/273/lancerboy6fd.jpg

your too funny!!!!!! i guess lancerboy and I have the same hairstylist. :)

and yes, next time i see tomasa i will tell her "YOU LIKES".

BTW - who's that import model with lancerboy? she's HOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

-jbigs

brwnrice
02-07-2005, 04:33 PM
haha! yeah shes hot :sneaky:

lancerboy
02-07-2005, 09:40 PM
c'mon bro stop posting those pix :)

hey jbigs, the person in the pic with me is brwnrice's special friend. he's 1/2 filipino 1/2 filipina :lol:

warpspeed
02-07-2005, 10:39 PM
So who represented NorcalEvo?

jbigelow
02-08-2005, 12:03 AM
So who represented NorcalEvo?

evotistic was the only other norcalevo member that showed. :(

norcalevo should have their own building!!!!!! :)

the scion group represented and had their own building.

well, maybe next time we coukd have a true norcalevo turnout.

-john

LEVIII
02-08-2005, 12:10 AM
I agree with jbigelow for next year, Im in

When my girl and I went into the Scion room, she said " uh oh where going in the toaster room"

jbigelow
02-08-2005, 12:18 AM
I agree with jbigelow for next year, Im in

When my girl and I went into the Scion room, she said " uh oh where going in the toaster room"

LOL :lol: :shock: :D