PDA

View Full Version : dodged the bullet...

willitas34
05-08-2008, 07:39 PM
So I am coming home NB on Hwy1 in HMB. Hwy 1 in HMB is only 2 lanes, one going SB, other NB. So I am about 1/2 mile from home going slightly downhill, road is slanting slightly right. I am going with the flow of traffic and this White CHP Patrol car passes me heading SB. I am thinking "I am all good, going with the flow, not speeding". We lock eyes as he passes me and he has this look, the only way I can explain it is that with his eyes he told me "I am going to fuck you boy". :shock: So, I am freaked out that instant and keep my eyes locked on him in my rear view. :shock: As soon as he passes me, boom, he slams on his brakes! :o I am thinking "fuck fuck fuck!!!" and "I am SO close to home FAWK!!!!". :o As I stated, this was a downhill slightly right slant part of the highway so he sort of fades up and away in my rearview mirror. :D At this point I think I am scott free. I WAS WRONG! :shock: :lol:

Â* Â* Â* Â* At this point I see a gold van in my rear view :D then... there he fucking is right behind the van. :shock: At this point I am thinking "yes, he is behind a van, I have a chance". :D I KNOW he was coming after me without a doubt! :o I speed up a bit lose him out of my sight for a sec then as I am turning off the highway on to a street I see him so I know he can see me. :shock: There is a van in front of me going slow, "FUCK!!!". :x I am tripping thinking he is going to catch up to me! I am going slightly uphill behind this van, he is behind a van still also getting on the same street behind me. The van in front of me turns off! :o I go around it and speed up a bit, he is still stuck behind a van. I lose him out of my sight as the street starts slanting downhill! :o I gun it and slang a right on to my street then gun it again to my house. I AM FREAKED OUT SITTING IN MY CAR IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE! :shock:

Â* Â* Â* Â*He does not go by my house, I get out, grab my bags and head in! Wheeew! Dodged the bullet. :D :cool: Then I remember something I need from my car and go out there. WTF do I see?!?! He is cruising on my street! :shock: He is looking forward like a hawk, like he is looking for "that car", or something of interest to him. I freeze at this point, scared shitless... but he does not look over at the house or driveway! Wheeew! :o He cruises by, his back lights are on! :shock: I watch him and walk out in to the street and he is just lurking man! I go back inside and I am SERIOUSLY rethinking mods man! I do not wanna get fucked! And I KNOW he was coming after me! Anyways, that is my first real scare in a while! The local PD around here really don't care much for my car. But the CHP is a whole different story! Now I am completely rethinking what mods I wanna do and if I just wanna go super stealth exhaust and everything :(

player67
05-08-2008, 07:42 PM
.............................. :lol: cmon man I go through that everyday

willitas34
05-08-2008, 07:43 PM

:lol:

Dude, I was freaked the fuck out!!! :shock:

Ben
05-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Can you paraphrase that?

willitas34
05-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Can you paraphrase that?

read bitch :lol: :P

mtsevovii
05-08-2008, 07:59 PM
id be more scared if it wasnt a cop....

steevo8
05-08-2008, 08:26 PM
lmao. I bet he did it just cause he knew you were shitting your self. I have friends that do this stuff just to pass time. Fucking funny every time :lol:

Lurk
05-08-2008, 08:28 PM

How high were you? :lol:

player67
05-08-2008, 08:31 PM
^ good question! lol

mtsevovii
05-08-2008, 08:31 PM

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/fox_searchlight/super_troopers/_group_photos/andre_vippolis2.jpg

willitas34
05-08-2008, 08:50 PM
no drogas :lol:

willitas34
05-08-2008, 08:50 PM
lmao. I bet he did it just cause he knew you were shitting your self. I have friends that do this stuff just to pass time. Fucking funny every time :lol:

bastards :lol:

steevo8
05-08-2008, 08:57 PM
but oh so funny. Wait till your in their shoes one day. You'll see.

DoggDicker
05-08-2008, 09:03 PM

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/fox_searchlight/super_troopers/_group_photos/andre_vippolis2.jpg

LMAO...way to go dodgeboy...

DD

willitas34
05-08-2008, 09:04 PM

I am sure it will be fun :lol:

But man, the look this cop gave me when we locked eyes bro HAHA! :lol: I have not seen that look in years :shock:

willitas34
05-08-2008, 09:04 PM

LMAO...way to go dodgeboy...

DD

I bailed :lol:

dabaysevo
05-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Paranoid much?

willitas34
05-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Paranoid much?

no dude... he was coming :lol:

steevo8
05-08-2008, 09:24 PM
maybe he wanted to hump your butt? :?

willitas34
05-08-2008, 09:31 PM
maybe he wanted to hump your butt? :?

everyone think i am smoking something...? :lol:

TougeGod7
05-08-2008, 09:40 PM
yes lol

willitas34
05-08-2008, 10:00 PM
yes lol

awesome :lol:

tkeirin
05-08-2008, 11:03 PM
dang

that's messed up

glad u made it out ok :D

Ben
05-08-2008, 11:08 PM

But man, the look this cop gave me when we locked eyes bro HAHA! :lol: I have not seen that look in years :shock:

A look of passion?

willitas34
05-09-2008, 08:14 AM

A look of passion?

a look of "come here mutha fucka!" :lol:

willitas34
05-09-2008, 08:15 AM
dang

that's messed up

glad u made it out ok :D

thanks! :D

bssybeep
05-10-2008, 10:15 PM
That was a close one. I dodged one a few weeks ago. I was zipping onto 237 from Lawrence. I usually like to have some fun and take that onramp at a good clip. So here I go zipping along and I end up zipping right in front of a CHP! :shock:

I immediately backed off and slowly moved into the slow lane.

He just cruised by me and turned off on the next exit.

whew, talk about dodging one :D

willitas34
05-10-2008, 10:37 PM
That was a close one. I dodged one a few weeks ago. I was zipping onto 237 from Lawrence. I usually like to have some fun and take that onramp at a good clip. So here I go zipping along and I end up zipping right in front of a CHP! :shock:

I immediately backed off and slowly moved into the slow lane.

He just cruised by me and turned off on the next exit.

whew, talk about dodging one :D

:werd: