PDA

View Full Version : Watch Out For Police in: Concord, Pleasant Hill, and Walnut Creek Area

PhoPoweR
05-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Just got owned today on the way to work getting on the freeway off North Main for front tint, since alot of cities are going bankrupt police are out in full force to give you a ticket for anything. Just a heads up :x

willitas34
05-12-2008, 07:33 PM
:shock:

earlyapex aka jack ass
05-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Well front tint is illegal...

willitas34
05-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Well front tint is illegal...

:werd:

sprytsi
05-13-2008, 04:54 PM
I guess you owned yourself there. Walnut Creek is a low crime area and the cops don't have much to do, ive been pulled over numerous times on my street! Once in front of my house.

I have front tint and like it, but it came with the car.

Ben
05-13-2008, 05:17 PM
Highway 24 is just bad lately. On Saturday between Walnut Creek and Orinda I spotted maybe three cops posted with their radars pointed at traffic and then another three writing tickets. Same thing in Martinez when I was getting on the freeway Saturday a cop was posted in the bushes with his radar at the entrance where I usually mash it to 100 to safely merge with the traffic.

player67
05-14-2008, 09:40 AM
Never really had a problem in walnut creek/concord/p. hill and I used to live in concord. You pretty much had to have asked for it to get pulled over unless you ran into a dick cop which there arent many around there. 24 is bad....especially a couple exists before the coldecot towards oakland....they hella post there with their lights off at night. I remember once they had to step on the brake so their lights would go on so I would see them while merging on the highway.

willitas34
05-14-2008, 12:02 PM
Never really had a problem in walnut creek/concord/p. hill and I used to live in concord. You pretty much had to have asked for it to get pulled over unless you ran into a dick cop which there arent many around there. 24 is bad....especially a couple exists before the coldecot towards oakland....they hella post there with their lights off at night. I remember once they had to step on the brake so their lights would go on so I would see them while merging on the highway.

Highway 24 is just bad lately. On Saturday between Walnut Creek and Orinda I spotted maybe three cops posted with their radars pointed at traffic and then another three writing tickets. Same thing in Martinez when I was getting on the freeway Saturday a cop was posted in the bushes with his radar at the entrance where I usually mash it to 100 to safely merge with the traffic.

:shock:

Lurk
05-15-2008, 01:54 AM
Haha that sucks. No surprise tho. Walnut Creek cops are bored and have nothing better to do. Just avoid North Main in general. Especially at night when the bars are open, they're just waiting to bust someone for anything.

player67
05-15-2008, 02:10 AM
Haha that sucks. No surprise tho. Walnut Creek cops are bored and have nothing better to do. Just avoid North Main in general. Especially at night when the bars are open, they're just waiting to bust someone for anything.

Thats actually very true. But there not crazy like Ive seen some ricer do a 1st gear with a louad ass exhaust right in front of them and they didnt budge....but once I saw a silvia pass by at like 60mpg (its like a 30 zone) and the two cops almost lost it while turning out of their spot to go get him

Ben
05-19-2008, 11:44 AM

Thats actually very true. But there not crazy like Ive seen some ricer do a 1st gear with a louad ass exhaust right in front of them and they didnt budge....but once I saw a silvia pass by at like 60mpg (its like a 30 zone) and the two cops almost lost it while turning out of their spot to go get him

Damn a Silvia doing 60mpg in a 30mph road...how's that illegal?

sprytsi
05-19-2008, 08:09 PM
I pulled up next to a WC PD at a stoplight the other day. We exchanged nods and a few minutes later he took off like crazy on N. Main. He didn't seem to have a call or anything. I would have kept up but I didn't want to get pulled over for street racing.

I know a lot of WC PD so they usually don't bug me too much (after they stop me). I even had my previous teacher at DVC show up when my car got broken into.

Ben
05-19-2008, 08:16 PM
I sorta chased a cop in Oakland hills once. It looked like he was really trying to get away too lol. When I was about to merge on the freeway they gave me a nod.

Another cop kept driving by my chill spot up on Fish Ranch a few nights ago. I managed to take off when she was making another round. I was going kinda fast and lost her and she gave me a 'WTF' look when I was making a right turn to go back down to highway 24.

sprytsi
05-19-2008, 08:39 PM
I sorta chased a cop in Oakland hills once. It looked like he was really trying to get away too lol. When I was about to merge on the freeway they gave me a nod.

Another cop kept driving by my chill spot up on Fish Ranch a few nights ago. I managed to take off when she was making another round. I was going kinda fast and lost her and she gave me a 'WTF' look when I was making a right turn to go back down to highway 24.

"chill spot"... is that like your get busy spot?

Evo8andahalf
05-20-2008, 03:04 AM
i was just in walnut creek, concord tonight and id have to say that is the most amount of cops ive seen in one day. had me worried running catless out there..

Ben
05-20-2008, 02:31 PM

That too.

willitas34
05-20-2008, 03:37 PM

That too.

that's what you were doing on Fish Ranch Rd. :shock:

Ben
05-20-2008, 04:38 PM

That too.

that's what you were doing on Fish Ranch Rd. :shock:

No. Chill, foo!

Ben
05-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Oh and I keep spotting hella cops on Highway 4 in Martinez. They must have heard about me.

R-Ev0LuTi0N
05-22-2008, 01:27 AM
That is exactly why I rarely drive to the 925 with my evo, especially walnut creek...screw that sh!t..

sprytsi
05-22-2008, 09:05 AM
Walnut Creek is a nice place and most of my runins have been cops looking for drunks. Same think with Danville and Pleasant Hill. They just like you giving them reasons to check on you (ie headlight out, driving funny, window tint). WC PD really doesnt like front window tint but it is illegal afterall.

I just worry about driving in Oakland and thats not because of the cops... my friend in HS had a stray bullet hit the B pillar next to his head :shock:

Ben
05-23-2008, 02:02 AM
That is exactly why I rarely drive to the 925 with my evo, especially walnut creek...screw that sh!t..

Don't hate. It's all about the 925.