PDA

View Full Version : thunderhill jan. 14-16???

thomas
01-07-2005, 04:32 PM
sup norcal peeps!

my buddy from hercules juss called me and told me about an event at thunderhill next weekend. not sure exactly what day...but he said next weekend. thinking on sat/sun. anybody else heard of this?

what he told me was its going to be a drifting/racing/competition. sign ups are still being accepted. sounds like fun to me...

anybody interesed. if i have it off from work, im there mos def!

***to enter your car in any of the above its $50??? to spectate its $15??? i think...***

rexorz
01-13-2005, 08:20 PM
the event is on saturday the 15th. if you want to register for the event, its $130 which is pretty cheap for a track day. its the thunderhill grip n' slip event. there will be alot of drifters out there with 240's. im already registered with my friends to go out there. if you want to register, you have to register before the 14th.

mattssilverevo
01-16-2005, 12:48 AM
I showed up. I couldn't run my car pos P0300 misfire code nailed me while on the I 5 freeway. I saw a red and white evo there. Any of you? The red evo looked pretty good on the grip track. I'm gonna get the new reflash done by mitsu next week that ruined my whole day. I misfired pretty much the rest of the way to the track a few times. GRRR

Matt

rexorz
01-25-2005, 12:25 PM
the white one was me