PDA

View Full Version : San Jose Meet!

TEXSRT4
01-09-2005, 01:43 PM
hey guys its time for a all car meet! performancesport.net is having a meet at the in-n-out burger at the corner of santa theresa and blossom hill in san jose on sunday january 17th. its at 1pm.

www.performancesport.net is an all car forums. a community for ALL sport compact cars. we are expecting a good turn out of cars, everything from SRT4's to STI's to EVO's to 350Z's to MINI's and even some turbo civics and integras! check it out. it should be fun.

evoredy
01-09-2005, 02:14 PM
i dunno...that could be dangerous....multiple car enthusiasts people in one place... :lol:

TEXSRT4
01-09-2005, 02:25 PM
it can be, but we have found that at performancesport, that it usually goes over very well. if you are not open to hang out with other cars owners, or your not an enthusiast of more than just your car, then you are not welcome to join us. we are a community for owners who love going fast and the cars that are involved in doing that.

a couple of us were hanging out one day and talking about internet forums, how on each forum bashes every other car out there. we were growing weary with the "war stories" and the "i beat a viper" threads. so we started up performancesport.net. its a place where you can drool over all kinds of fun cars. look, if there was one car that was as fast as an enzo, good gas mileage as a prius, and cost as much as a suzuki, and look like a lambo we would all be driving that. but until then we each make descisions on what we can afford or what we are looking for in a car. this is a community first, and the moderators on performancesport are very cautious and watch each thread closely to prevent the "my penis is bigger than yours" statements and attitudes.

give it a shot guys, and if things dont work out, you can feel free to leave, i know i will leave if things go poorly. it couldnt hurt. i know your cautious because srt4s will be there, and that is a big problem in the community - unfortunatly. but the srt's that will be there are very respectable and are big time enthusiasts. we are not the argumentative prideful ones you see on most forums, instead we are true believers in going fast for dirt cheap - that is after all what an srt4 is, is it not? so please check us out, you will all be happily suprised

evoredy
01-09-2005, 02:30 PM
so theres going to be a lot of srt4's over there? i saw a bunch in the parking lot over at in and out almost a year ago.

any fast srt4's in your groups?
i have a friend that dynoed 240-something hp at the wheels and 260-something ft/lb at the wheels with a dyno-tuned chip and intake in his srt4.

btw, i don't think we've bashed any srt4's in this forum. nobody's gonna leave because of car bashing. that would be childish.

TEXSRT4
01-09-2005, 05:34 PM
its rare to find a forum without someone bashing some immature srt owner. its a relief to find a forum where we are not totally despised. there will be some srt's not a whole bunch, but more than anythign else probably. performancesport.net did, afterall start from the srt community. but we are expanding. i highly doubt there will be any problems, we havent had any as of yet. there wont be any big turbo srt's coming, most of us are students or at least poor like students. there is one or 2 big turbo guys on the forum, but they wont be able to make it. i am hoping there will be one or two 300+ wheel horsepower cars will show - there are more than a couple of them out there. i myself have one putting out about 275, not much, but enough to scare me in this weather! stupid FWD. anyway hope to see at least a couple of you guys there, and feel free to check out or new forum

evoredy
01-10-2005, 03:12 AM
i'll roll by since it's such a stone's throw away from me...

you should get the lsd if you don't already have it. :wink:

TEXSRT4
01-13-2005, 07:00 PM
glad you can come. i need to pick up the LSD here, and i will one day. im going with a big brake upgrade next. then probably the LSD, then comes BIG POWER!!!!

anyone else thinking about showing. it should be a nice turn out. i know of a hanful of subies as well as some mini's and z cars, not to mention some sarties as well. it should be a lot of fun

evo_dadi
01-13-2005, 09:06 PM
wait i just noticed that the date jan.17 is a monday not sunday,so which day is it actually on?

lancerboy
01-13-2005, 09:24 PM
wait i just noticed that the date jan.17 is a monday not sunday,so which day is it actually on?yup :?

TEXSRT4
01-13-2005, 09:43 PM
sorry guys, its on sunday!!!!!!!!! im just stupid when it comes to dates. i hate calanders

evo_dadi
01-13-2005, 09:59 PM
lol np mang :lol: