PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome your newest member to the singles club

JanSolo
06-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Me.

Divorcing after 7 years together and 5 years of marriage.

To celebrate the paperwork being filed, I am going throwing a party at my place entitled "FREEDOM 2008". Now, if only I could get some single girls at the event.

JERRY
06-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Is this going to be like "Mitchapalooza" and are we going to find a hot 17 year old in your bed? Sorry to hear about the divorce, best of luck... I'll bring some "single" girls for you if you'd like...

Jerry

fiaevo.com
06-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Sorry to hear that man.

JanSolo
06-04-2008, 06:19 PM
17 year girls would be lots of fun, as long as they looked 18. :D

Thanks. It's been going downhill for years and we've talked about the terms of separation many, many times, so it is not that big of a deal yet.

Lurk
06-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Congrats.

odyss3y
06-04-2008, 06:41 PM
hope your liver is in good shape for your new endeavors...

sprytsi
06-04-2008, 08:52 PM
congrats and best of luck in your new life!

I only know single men :(

dabaysevo
06-04-2008, 08:59 PM
NCE Strip Club Meet? I'm seriously down for this. We can go out until the crack of dawn, if we forget 75% of what we did, then we partied the right way. Off topic, it's ironic that you are Jansolo +1 but you have -1 rep.

lodievo209
06-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Good luck with everything!!!

nebolic
06-04-2008, 09:42 PM
sorry to hear about it jan.

on the flip side, you're back on the market. strip club nce meet.

i'll come down to san jose soon and we'll go for some drinks

nebo

dabaysevo
06-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Official NCE Meet#69: Strip Clubs w/ Happy Endings?

Lurk
06-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Forget the strip clubs. Take Jan down to TJ for the weekend. Hahaha.

dabaysevo
06-04-2008, 11:17 PM

I've been working in TJ for the last year almost. I wouldn't want Jan catching anything, trust me they all have something down here. The hard part is that some of them are young and hot, but at the same time I like having my pee pee disease free.

SouthernCrane
06-04-2008, 11:58 PM
sorry to hear about it Jan. it sounds mutual, so hopefully things won't get messy.

i'm down for a NCE strip club meet

Lurk
06-05-2008, 05:12 AM

I've been working in TJ for the last year almost. I wouldn't want Jan catching anything, trust me they all have something down here. The hard part is that some of them are young and hot, but at the same time I like having my pee pee disease free.

Dude, don't even say you haven't been gettin your shit wet down there. I bet you know every whore at Adelitas by her first and last name. :lol:

JanSolo
06-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Ahhh strip clubs. It's like window shopping that you have to pay for. Anyhow, I'm down with giving money to girls who couldn't finish college.

dabaysevo
06-05-2008, 08:01 AM

Dude, don't even say you haven't been gettin your shit wet down there. I bet you know every whore at Adelitas by her first and last name. :lol:

Hey, what goes on between Maria, Panchita, Conchita, Lorena, Christina, Ana, and a donkey is my business. They all have the last name Lopez BTW, even the donkey. They call him Donkey Lopez.

Lurk
06-05-2008, 03:57 PM

Hey, what goes on between Maria, Panchita, Conchita, Lorena, Christina, Ana, and a donkey is my business. They all have the last name Lopez BTW, even the donkey. They call him Donkey Lopez.

Aw man, why'd you have to go and bust out WLopez34's sisters? :lol:

evo_dadi
06-06-2008, 10:30 PM
whoa!!!damn jan youre a free man!!!hopefully my wife doesnt see this thread so i can sneak out to a stripclub meet ;)

scorpion
06-07-2008, 11:31 AM
strip club? when's this i wanna go...it's been awhile since i seen some nice booty shaking..lol