PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the new detailing forum!!

DetailAddict
06-05-2008, 02:39 PM
First of all, thank you nebo for making this a reality. :)

I requested for a detailing forum not to dedicate it for my work. But a place to share detailing ideas, tricks, questions, links, pics, etc. I am not the detailing god and I am sure some of you might be better than me in certain areas.

Lets make that Evo shine! :D

EvoMedic
06-06-2008, 08:58 AM
nice to have all this info in one place.
:D

DetailAddict
06-06-2008, 09:10 AM
yep... I'll be adding more information as we go. :)

nice to have all this info in one place.
:D

dabaysevo
06-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Kick ass, I've always been interested in keeping my evo super glossy. Pretty much any car, but I've only dealt with basic off the shelf type stuff like Mother's. I've done claybar and basic wax, luckily the car is new so it is easier to keep clean. But I would like to into the trade secrets and professional level details. I want to make sure the evo looks super sexy when I take it to the track. Kind of like Bryan and Adrian, their cars are always clean even when going to the track.

PANGES
06-06-2008, 04:30 PM
Looks like this is gonna be a good section. :D

DetailAddict
06-07-2008, 10:28 AM
good to see folks like this section of the forum. :) Once again, I am not a detailing god, but I am happy to share with you guys the products I use and 'sell'. ;)

Leo

Kick ass, I've always been interested in keeping my evo super glossy. Pretty much any car, but I've only dealt with basic off the shelf type stuff like Mother's. I've done claybar and basic wax, luckily the car is new so it is easier to keep clean. But I would like to into the trade secrets and professional level details. I want to make sure the evo looks super sexy when I take it to the track. Kind of like Bryan and Adrian, their cars are always clean even when going to the track.

Looks like this is gonna be a good section. :D