PDA

View Full Version : STRUT Party - This Sat

ZENTRAEDIevo
01-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Hey Guys, robbie from DSport Magazine from the SoCal boards.. ill be up in the bay supporting my girlfriends new show and party this Saturday.. for all you EVO owners who are into going to clubs.. drinking.. or just hanging out.. would love to meet ya and make some nor cal EVO friends..

here is the event flyer:
http://home.comcast.net/~elvintablan/strutfrontback.JPG

01-20-2005, 08:52 PM
yo i will hit up the club but can we get on guess list?

brwnrice
01-20-2005, 09:18 PM
will this venue be a mixed crowd or it is more geared towards an asian crowd? can you pm me the price vip setup?

DRFTR8
01-20-2005, 10:14 PM
will this venue be a mixed crowd or it is more geared towards asian crowd? can you pm me the price vip setup?

yeah Robi.. can you hook us up?

brwnrice
01-20-2005, 10:16 PM
will this venue be a mixed crowd or it is more geared towards asian crowd? can you pm me the price of a vip setup?

yeah Robi.. can you hook us up?

jaytan
01-20-2005, 10:46 PM
WOW !! clubbing . that's my schedule for every saturday . but that's asina party ?? can hook me up some V.I.P or guess list ?? cause i has a lot of my friends go clubbing with me .but they're just join the asina night

ZENTRAEDIevo
01-20-2005, 11:02 PM
the best i can do is this:

to get on the $10 Guestlist you can email:

[email protected]

you will recieve a voucher and just bring that to the club... This party is more a filipino/asian crowd.. i would highy suggest arriving as early as possible.. this party will be filmed and be shown on TV.. dress nice.. etc..

Hope to see you guys there.. PM me if your going and we can figure something out to all meet up...

Thanks!

Robbie
DSport Magazine