PDA

View Full Version : Check this cool Jacket out!!

GReddy_917
01-28-2004, 10:43 PM
RalliArt Baby!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=6753&item=2456649639&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT

howiEVO8
01-29-2004, 12:40 AM
nah hells nah lolz you can get a brand new one for liek 150 or something like that

JanSolo
01-29-2004, 01:20 AM
A lot of that stuff is available on JapanParts.com. Just be prepared to pay a lot.

cagefreak
01-29-2004, 08:56 AM
nah hells nah lolz you can get a brand new one for liek 150 or something like that

A lot of that stuff is available on JapanParts.com. Just be prepared to pay a lot.

Went there and the closest thing I found to what peter was showing us was called a spector jacket for $215.

http://www.japanparts.com/Pic/pic094/018-004.jpeg

That one on ebay looks waaaaaaaaay better . .

http://i23.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/3c/ed/ec_1.JPG

chris
01-29-2004, 09:45 AM
expensive. i rather save my $$. and getting printed on my own ahah or somethin i dunno =X

GokuSSJ4
01-29-2004, 10:24 AM
are there any other places where you are able to purchase ralliart products .

JanSolo
01-29-2004, 11:02 AM
RalliArt Japan, but they only ship to Japan. I know - I tried. :) You could ask Cal at Gruppe-S. They seem to be able to get stuff from RalliArt without too much of a markup.

nebolic
01-29-2004, 11:07 AM
if people are interested in this sort of stuff, let me know, if i can get enough interest i can maybe hook something up. I have family that live in Hong Kong (they are as crazy as the japs when modifying cars) in any case, I'm 99% sure they sell all sorts of gears like that in Hong Kong, I may be able to get my relatives to buy them and send it over..... just a thought if anyone is interested.

howiEVO8
01-29-2004, 02:12 PM
if people are interested in this sort of stuff, let me know, if i can get enough interest i can maybe hook something up. I have family that live in Hong Kong (they are as crazy as the japs when modifying cars) in any case, I'm 99% sure they sell all sorts of gears like that in Hong Kong, I may be able to get my relatives to buy them and send it over..... just a thought if anyone is interested.

yeah from what i've heard HKS stands for Hong Kong $ lolz

HK$, they are secretly manufactured in hk or china and then have the HKS engraved on their products and you pay like 10x just for the name.
I somewhat believe in that theory, look at some of the hks products it says made in china or made in hong kong lolz

nebolic
01-29-2004, 02:17 PM
hahah actually probalby 90% of all stuff are made in china, labor is dirt cheap over there, thats why theres so many knock offs cuz the factory that was commissioned to make the product always make extra units to sell under the table.

BTW in case anyone was wondering:

Q: What does HKS stand for?

A: H-Hasegawa, as in Hiroyuki Hasegawa.

K-Kitagawa, as in Goichi Kitagawa.

S- Sigma, as in Sigma Automotive Company, Ltd.

Hasegawa and Kitagawa formed the company with the assistance of capital infusion from Sigma Automotive, hence the name HKS...

cuz back in my high school dayz, people used to say that HKS stands for Hong Kong Shit.

hahah

BluEvo
01-29-2004, 02:18 PM
How 'bout this!? We should invest in getting our own "NorCalEvo" jackets made. What do you guys think? Yay or nay? (or t-shirts/sweaters?)

howiEVO8
01-29-2004, 02:25 PM
uhh...lolz =x

vtluu
01-29-2004, 03:10 PM
How 'bout this!? We should invest in getting our own "NorCalEvo" jackets made. What do you guys think? Yay or nay? (or t-shirts/sweaters?)
I've been playing around with CafePress.com (go to http://www.cafeshops.com/norcalevo ; not much there now except a little NorCalEvo license plate frame I put up as a test), so making NorCalEvo swag is fairly easy to do, if anybody is interested...

BluEvo
01-29-2004, 04:49 PM
vtluu,

that's a dope site. you just upload the logo and create a product? is it that simple? so, anyone down to get a jacket, shirt, sweater made? i've seen a little business-type card made some where on this site.

howiEVO8
01-29-2004, 05:13 PM
vtluu,

that's a dope site. you just upload the logo and create a product? is it that simple? so, anyone down to get a jacket, shirt, sweater made? i've seen a little business-type card made some where on this site.

yeah but its a freakin rip off IMO

vtluu
01-29-2004, 05:53 PM
CafePress.com is a site that allows you to easily make your own merchandise by uploading some pictures/artwork. I vectorized the NorCalEvo/SoCalEvo logos for Rob a while back--also so I could get high-res logos to use for the NorCalEvo cards I made. I can now use the same logo to make other NorCalEvo stuff--with Rob's okay of course. If there's any particular type of merchandise people are interested in--t-shirts, coffee mugs, keychains, whatever--please let me and/or Rob (coolguy949) know.

Howie, how is $10 for a custom license plate frame (or anything else there) a ripoff? I just use CafePress because I had heard of the site, and it's easy to use and has some neat features. If you know some place that will do it cheaper, by all means please let me know.

nebolic
01-29-2004, 05:56 PM
i think tshirts will be a good idea since they should be relatively inexpensive to make, and plus it would be tight to have all our evo drivers wear a norcalevo tshirt at the next meet.

howiEVO8
01-29-2004, 05:57 PM
i think tshirts will be a good idea since they should be relatively inexpensive to make, and plus it would be tight to have all our evo drivers wear a norcalevo tshirt at the next meet.

we can get tshirts done locally for much less, infact i have a connection :)

nebolic
01-29-2004, 06:05 PM
lets get it going then... ;-) whats the price etc... and time frame to get it done. Anyone wanna volunteer to do the design??

BluEvo
01-29-2004, 06:23 PM
lets get it going then... ;-) whats the price etc... and time frame to get it done. Anyone wanna volunteer to do the design??

vtluu,

can you get the okay from Rob? you've got 2 members down for it, maybe more to come.

nebolic
01-29-2004, 06:34 PM
i think i have at least 2 more members except they dont post much stuff, but i'm sure they are down for it.

JanSolo
01-29-2004, 06:35 PM
Being a young professional young man, I would of course prefer a polo shirt. :)

nebolic
01-29-2004, 06:36 PM
man i was thinking about a beanie, go thug style

vtluu
01-29-2004, 06:50 PM
can you get the okay from Rob? you've got 2 members down for it, maybe more to come.
Sure, I'm working on something like that for him anyway, so I'll ask him about it...

One nice thing about CafePress is that each person can just go in and order however much he/she wants anytime--no need to take down a list of buyers, etc. And they take care of all the payment details. I think it's a good idea for less in-demand items (any of you gentlemen want me to design a NorCalEvo thong for your significant other? :wink:). But as Howie pointed out for stuff like t-shirts we can get them done in a batch cheaper...

JanSolo
01-29-2004, 07:05 PM
My wife bought the thong for the KDE project and she loves it. So a NorCalEvo one would be even cooler.

howiEVO8
01-29-2004, 07:35 PM

yeah just give me the design and tell me how many we want and then ill see what i can do and get a price quote hehe

BluEvo
01-29-2004, 08:24 PM
if you can make one in a hooded sweatshirt or a hat, that would be cool too.

evo_dadi
01-30-2004, 12:53 AM
yeah a hoodie would be nice!! or like a beanie with a lid.

vtluu
01-30-2004, 02:21 AM
My wife bought the thong for the KDE project and she loves it. So a NorCalEvo one would be even cooler.
Done. (http://www.cafeshops.com/norcalevo.9612771) Let us know how it looks on her! :wink:

http://prodtn.cafepress.com/1/9612771_F_tn.jpg http://prodtn.cafepress.com/1/9612771_B_tn.jpg