PDA

View Full Version : Well C-Bass, it's time to put your money where your mouth is.

Boostd4
06-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Looks like you will be able to use those parts soonÂ* :lol:.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=351187

Fixed link

SavageEvo8
06-13-2008, 10:16 AM
hahahaha....poor sebas. getting reamed by every member on here!! :lol:

Boostd4
06-13-2008, 10:24 AM
Sorry...jacked link...fixed.

DirectorSe7en
06-13-2008, 10:25 AM
lol, I'm trying to work out pricing with SCM. But if I can't get one for what I'm looking for then I will wait for Capitol to get theirs next week.

Boostd4
06-13-2008, 10:28 AM
lol, I'm trying to work out pricing with SCM. But if I can't get one for what I'm looking for then I will wait for Capitol to get theirs next week.

I thought you had the deal/trade already sealed up?

Pops and I are probably shooting down to LA to pick his up this weekend.

DirectorSe7en
06-13-2008, 10:32 AM
Oh snap! What color/options? I'm waiting for PB MR + Navi.

The only PB MR he had on his lot was $41k due to the Aero kit being on there. I already have a kit of my own so I didn't want to pay $2k more then I needed to ya know.

Boostd4
06-13-2008, 10:45 AM
Oh snap! What color/options? I'm waiting for PB MR + Navi.

The only PB MR he had on his lot was $41k due to the Aero kit being on there. I already have a kit of my own so I didn't want to pay $2k more then I needed to ya know.

Not sure what my dad is getting yet. He's always been a fan of AS...but he was also kinda stuck on RR...so we may wait until the RRs show up.

DirectorSe7en
06-13-2008, 10:55 AM
Nice, I read a post from SRT that said RR should be there today or tomorrow.

Boostd4
06-13-2008, 11:08 AM
Well, it will be good to see another X around that's for sure. I finally saw my 2nd X last night at the Pleasant Hill meet. I was starting to get lonely.

DirectorSe7en
06-13-2008, 11:16 AM
lol, now we just have to head to the same meets more often. Which ones do you frequent?

Boostd4
06-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Last night was only my 2nd meet with the X...first was one of the normal Dinner Meets. I will probably hit the Pleasant Hill one more than any other...but I try to make it down for the more regular meets when I can.

xbox4414
06-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Last night was only my 2nd meet with the X...first was one of the normal Dinner Meets. I will probably hit the Pleasant Hill one more than any other...but I try to make it down for the more regular meets when I can.

I was meant to go with Chris....the guy with the PB X....and take my GG X but I got home at like 11 from lake berryessa to my computer being blown up by aim messages saying to go. Maybe next time u will see my X too. As the PH meet is like 5 minutes away from me.

esco
06-13-2008, 08:51 PM
After talking with Roseville mitsu, and the franchise owner I think we have come to terms with their problems........I might have turned them around, and I might get the white Evo x mr they are getting on the 16th if they name the price is right. Which my buddy sells them there, I used to be his boss lol. they are getting a phantom black and white mr then.......hmmm.......

DirectorSe7en
06-13-2008, 08:54 PM
:shock: They selling for invoice?

esco
06-13-2008, 09:03 PM
:shock: They selling for invoice?

i dont have a clue, they wont commit to anything but admit to losing sales to the southcoast group. and other dealers.......
IF SOMEONE THAT RECENTLY BOUGHT A GG X FROM THERE WOULDA SAID SOMETHIN.......I COULDA SAVED SOMEONE SOME.......

but Im workin on it.........you want a deal go to Amani, black guy that looks like akon....hahahaha you can tell him I said that. But its nothing for sure, just something they admit and want to fix.

DirectorSe7en
06-13-2008, 09:04 PM
Interesting. I just want one ASAP but SCM is not really option since they're so far.

lol @ Akon.

Boostd4
06-13-2008, 09:39 PM

I was meant to go with Chris....the guy with the PB X....and take my GG X but I got home at like 11 from lake berryessa to my computer being blown up by aim messages saying to go. Maybe next time u will see my X too. As the PH meet is like 5 minutes away from me.

Cool man, I'm planning on making it a regular appearance...cool spot and the parking isn't bad. Although...we were visited by a few hooligans.

DoggDicker
06-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Hooligans...did ya bust a cap in their @$$???

DD

Boostd4
06-14-2008, 10:35 AM

DD

I was trying to...but damn those SRT-4s are fast.

Although...we did see a new Black M3 roll through. Older guy...40s...with a blond chick that looks like she just graduated from high school.

ZK
06-14-2008, 01:42 PM

DD

Although...we did see a new Black M3 roll through. Older guy...40s...with a blond chick that looks like she just graduated from high school.

His daughter?

player67
06-14-2008, 02:47 PM
^lawl

Im leaning more and more towards an evo X daily driver....jus want to see wassup with the x mr....c bass hurry up so i can check one out im too lazy to go to a dealer lol

DirectorSe7en
06-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Capitol told me tomorrow!!!!! Whooooooo!!!!!!!!

DoggDicker
06-14-2008, 07:30 PM
How much??? and if they price switch on you...just walk out...

Â* Â*DD

DirectorSe7en
06-14-2008, 07:34 PM
They wouldn't dare. After all these months of me calling them and them telling me the same thing over and over, it'd be a bitch move to change now.

They told me Invoice which is $36,000, then I'll add Navi for $2k and be done.

Boostd4
06-14-2008, 09:55 PM

DD

His daughter?

Negative, probably hired help.

japbeercow
06-15-2008, 11:49 AM
They wouldn't dare. After all these months of me calling them and them telling me the same thing over and over, it'd be a bitch move to change now.

Damn. They are giving you invoice? They told me MSRP plus shady markup.

UCB
06-15-2008, 12:15 PM

[/quote

Did you talk to yohan or one of the greasy sales dudes?

japbeercow
06-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Greasy sales guy. Has anyone noticed that if you talk to the sales people, everyone is a manager?

Ben
06-15-2008, 12:31 PM
^lawl

Im leaning more and more towards an evo X daily driver....jus want to see wassup with the x mr....c bass hurry up so i can check one out im too lazy to go to a dealer lol

You know you'll wanna mod it. Every morning you'll wake up and ask yourself which loud 400whp car you wanna drive today.

DirectorSe7en
06-15-2008, 12:49 PM

You have to talk to Yohan and let them know your from NCE.

japbeercow
06-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Lemme get this straight. Yohan will do invoice on evo mr or we talking gsr here? If it's invoice on MR, thats almost too good to be true (at least at this point in time).

DirectorSe7en
06-15-2008, 01:38 PM
Evo X MR for sale at Invoice at Captiol Mitsubishi provided you speak with Yohan.

If that weren't the case I wouldn't be waiting for them to get their MR's. I would've bought from Socal by now.

Boostd4
06-15-2008, 06:48 PM
So C-Bass...Fairfield Mitsu has 3 MRs (all for about $42K before fees yeah right) and I think Concord has a couple. What is the ETA for the MRs at Capitol?

BTW...my dad and I sat down with the sales monkeys at FF Mitsu...they would not budge off of the marked up price...even with my dad flashing his checkbook and 800+ credit score at them. Morons...

DirectorSe7en
06-15-2008, 06:57 PM
Fucking idiots. I can't believe they would insult your Dad like that. Oh well, he gets last laugh as he'll still get the car and they wont get the money.

Yea I called Concord yesterday and they wont budge from a $3k mark-up either. Capitol doesn't have theirs yet and are predicting sometime this week, but they just lost a sale from me as their internet manager called me and said since I didn't put a deposit, they wont call me first when they get the MR's in.

I told them I offered to but the Sales Manager said "Don't worry bro, I'll hold one for you." I was like so if I'm standing right in front of you, cash in hand, ready to buy, you'll turn a for sure customer away to call someone who might buy? Fuck that. I hung up.

I just paid Sam@SocalMitsu a deposit and I will be flying down to get my MR in a few days, by Thursday I should have it. Local dealers blow.

UCB
06-15-2008, 08:08 PM
damn thats BS, yohan couldnt secure the deal?

player67
06-15-2008, 08:19 PM
^+1 what happen?

Boostd4
06-15-2008, 08:38 PM
Fucking idiots. I can't believe they would insult your Dad like that. Oh well, he gets last laugh as he'll still get the car and they wont get the money.

Yea I called Concord yesterday and they wont budge from a $3k mark-up either. Capitol doesn't have theirs yet and are predicting sometime this week, but they just lost a sale from me as their internet manager called me and said since I didn't put a deposit, they wont call me first when they get the MR's in.

I told them I offered to but the Sales Manager said "Don't worry bro, I'll hold one for you." I was like so if I'm standing right in front of you, cash in hand, ready to buy, you'll turn a for sure customer away to call someone who might buy? Fuck that. I hung up.

I just paid Sam@SocalMitsu a deposit and I will be flying down to get my MR in a few days, by Thursday I should have it. Local dealers blow.

Well, you're probably better off at SCM anyway. Sure you'll spend $100 driving it back up...but you'll save a few grand buying it from them, without the BS.

Can't wait to see it man.

nebolic
06-15-2008, 09:00 PM
so what day you gonna go and pick it up?

nebo

e8
06-15-2008, 09:07 PM
you better take a lot of pictures to document this adventure. it's been how many months now since we've heard MR talk?

it'd be a bit anti-climatic if you don't....

DirectorSe7en
06-15-2008, 10:50 PM

Nah, Yohan is a great guy with (no lie) the best price around, even better then Socal Mitsu. But the disrespect of the Internet Manager was too much. He didn't want my money, so he wont get it. I shouldn't have to convince them to sell me the car yet that's exactly what I was doing.

Well, you're probably better off at SCM anyway. Sure you'll spend $100 driving it back up...but you'll save a few grand buying it from them, without the BS.

Can't wait to see it man.

Amen to that.

so what day you gonna go and pick it up?

Hard to say. Sam@SRT is overnighting me the papers tomorrow so by Tuesday I overnight them back. They recieve Wednesday. So I'm guessing Wednesday or Thursday? Weekend at the absolute latest?

you better take a lot of pictures to document this adventure. it's been how many months now since we've heard MR talk?

lol, good idea. Many stock pics to come, but then I'll fade into the background to install my parts.....

UCB
06-15-2008, 11:23 PM

Nah, Yohan is a great guy with (no lie) the best price around, even better then Socal Mitsu. But the disrespect of the Internet Manager was too much. He didn't want my money, so he wont get it. I shouldn't have to convince them to sell me the car yet that's exactly what I was doing.

Werd, it sucks he can't convince the rest of the gang at Capitol to stop being such douche canoes

mtsevovii
06-16-2008, 01:06 AM

lol, good idea. Many stock pics to come, but then I'll fade into the background to install my parts.....

i call photoshop :lol:

player67
06-16-2008, 01:35 AM
C BASS PLZ MAKE UR EVO LOOK LIKE THIS!!!! I"LL PAY YOU 2 DOLLA!!! hahaha <3 ya i was pretty bored

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 01:39 AM
ZOMG!!1!! AWESOME!!!1!!1

lol. Yo, I should have my rails in a week or so. You get your sweet seat yet?

player67
06-16-2008, 01:41 AM
ZOMG!!1!! AWESOME!!!1!!1

ms paint skills ftl I actually spent a good 10 min on that hahaha

mtsevovii
06-16-2008, 02:37 AM
ZOMG!!1!! AWESOME!!!1!!1

no.. :( 6-8 weeks... JDM FTL

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 08:54 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Daaaaamn! FTMFL. :(

Boostd4
06-20-2008, 01:37 PM
What's the dealio, C-Bass? Any updates?

player67
06-20-2008, 01:44 PM
yeah its friday wheres the evo

DirectorSe7en
06-20-2008, 01:44 PM
It's not looking good but I'd rather not say since it could still swing either way. And even so, I still have other options.

Trust me if I've ever wanted something, it's this, so I'm doing all I can to make sure I get it this weekend.

player67
06-20-2008, 01:53 PM
It's not looking good but I'd rather not say since it could still swing either way. And even so, I still have other options.

Trust me if I've ever wanted something, it's this, so I'm doing all I can to make sure I get it this weekend.

whats the problem? Thought it was as easy as getting it? After all those mods????

DirectorSe7en
06-20-2008, 01:59 PM
Well the paperwork has been done since Tuesday, all this time it's just been financing. They keep sticking me with high APR's and when I request they check with another Credit Union it takes Sam 2 days to get a response.

They said when you aren't there in person the banks go slower. Which makes no sense because why is it even relevant for the banks to ask that?! I'm just irritated.

I know I'm still getting it as I'm meeting Dave tomorrow to buy his BRIDE's. It's just a question of how many days this shit is gonna last.

As a fall back plan I'm talking with Serramonte Mitsubishi because you never know.....It's $2k more becuase theirs has the Aero Kit and they wont remove it, but they took $1k off MRSP so, I guess I could just sell the Aero Kit and be alright. No big deal.

player67
06-20-2008, 02:16 PM
ic

UCB
06-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Have you tried getting your own loan form all of the local CUs? techcu, patelco, etc etc. You might also want to check out penfed

nebolic
06-20-2008, 03:11 PM
Well the paperwork has been done since Tuesday, all this time it's just been financing. They keep sticking me with high APR's and when I request they check with another Credit Union it takes Sam 2 days to get a response.

They said when you aren't there in person the banks go slower. Which makes no sense because why is it even relevant for the banks to ask that?! I'm just irritated.

I know I'm still getting it as I'm meeting Dave tomorrow to buy his BRIDE's. It's just a question of how many days this shit is gonna last.

As a fall back plan I'm talking with Serramonte Mitsubishi because you never know.....It's $2k more becuase theirs has the Aero Kit and they wont remove it, but they took $1k off MRSP so, I guess I could just sell the Aero Kit and be alright. No big deal.

I'll take those parts off your hands if you don't get the MR.

nebo

DirectorSe7en
06-20-2008, 03:42 PM
lol, I'm sure you will. :lol:

Have you tried getting your own loan form all of the local CUs? techcu, patelco, etc etc. You might also want to check out penfed

Hmm, do you know any Credit Unions that dont require signing in person?

SavageEvo8
06-20-2008, 03:44 PM
do you really want to use a place that doesnt make you sign in person? i wouldnt want those kinda people being trusted with my personal info

nebolic
06-20-2008, 03:45 PM
lol, I'm sure you will. :lol:

Hmm, do you know any Credit Unions that dont require signing in person?

i think you can do online apps no?

nebo

DirectorSe7en
06-20-2008, 03:54 PM
i think you can do online apps no?

Oh Snap! I'm checking some of the referred places now.

awdaddict
06-20-2008, 03:56 PM
So, you cant finance a loan from WaMu?
I thot u work there.

DoggDicker
06-20-2008, 04:17 PM
What about Huntington Beach Mitsu???

DD

Boostd4
06-20-2008, 04:53 PM
Dude...1st United Credit Services CU out of Pleasanton.Â* They turned my app around in 15 mins and I was out the door with the car.Â* 4.49% for 5 years with my 770 credit score.

They are jerking you around with this 2 day response crap.

awdaddict
06-20-2008, 04:57 PM
Just stomp in and tell them what you need w/o telling that u r getting jacked with the HIGH apr.
Then proceed from there.

nebolic
06-20-2008, 04:59 PM
oh and maybe perhaps the credit crunch is sinking in now... it's hard to get credit for loans these days.

nebo

xbox4414
06-20-2008, 05:46 PM
Dude...1st United Credit Services CU out of Pleasanton. They turned my app around in 15 mins and I was out the door with the car. 4.49% for 5 years with my 770 credit score.

Try them for sure! I have them on my Evo. 4.49% too.

earlyapex aka jack ass
06-20-2008, 05:54 PM
When I was haggling to buy my Evo, they first came back with 11% APR, I told them to bite me.

Then they came back 20mins later and said 9.5%, I told them to bite me again and they came up with some story that that is low as they could go. I told them do you want to sell the car or not? "There are two people out in the parking lot right now looking at the same car"

"orly?" I walked out and there was nobody in the lot. I walked back in and told them the APR I wanted. The came back and said we can't do that APR but how about this. It was fair at the time so I took it.

Haggle with them, don't just take what they lay down.

My father was in the car business for over 30 years so it helped me when it came to haggling.

fiaevo.com
06-20-2008, 05:56 PM
All dealers have vouchers from banks worth a point on APR. If you can talk to them some times they will use that discount voucher for the APR as well.

DoggDicker
06-20-2008, 06:14 PM
When I was haggling to buy my Evo, they first came back with 11% APR, I told them to bite me.

Then they came back 20mins later and said 9.5%, I told them to bite me again and they came up with some story that that is low as they could go. I told them do you want to sell the car or not? "There are two people out in the parking lot right now looking at the same car"

"orly?" I walked out and there was nobody in the lot. I walked back in and told them the APR I wanted. The came back and said we can't do that APR but how about this. It was fair at the time so I took it.

Haggle with them, don't just take what they lay down.

My father was in the car business for over 30 years so it helped me when it came to haggling.

Tru dat...that's the best part of buying a kaa...the haggling experience. If you don't like it...then just pay whatever crazy @$$ price they are asking...

DD

EV0LL
06-20-2008, 07:05 PM
You try Tech CU? Thats where I got my car financed through.

DoggDicker
06-20-2008, 08:59 PM
Maybe if you pony up more of a down payment, SCM might be able to get you a better rate...

DD

Revolver Ocelot
06-21-2008, 06:27 PM
Dude...1st United Credit Services CU out of Pleasanton. They turned my app around in 15 mins and I was out the door with the car. 4.49% for 5 years with my 770 credit score.

Iam not too familiar with Credit Unions but can i go through them for refinancing even though i live in a different county. I remember someone was saying that you had to be local.

lanalopez1986
06-22-2008, 07:51 AM

Try them for sure! I have them on my Evo. 4.49% too.

same here ! and theres one in union city cbass.. i'll show u where to go ..

DoggDicker
06-22-2008, 09:27 AM
What's the status CB???

DD

japbeercow
06-22-2008, 09:29 AM
Just curious D7, what color are you looking for?

DoggDicker
06-22-2008, 09:33 AM
Black...there is no other color for him...

Â* Â*DD

player67
06-22-2008, 12:47 PM
C bass you should be more assertive!

Ben
06-22-2008, 02:14 PM

That's what Lana told him.

DoggDicker
06-22-2008, 02:39 PM
Crack the whip...

DD

lanalopez1986
06-22-2008, 02:53 PM

That's what Lana told him.

thats true^^^

DoggDicker
06-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Meow...

DD

dabaysevo
06-22-2008, 04:00 PM
^That's a cat....... wait are we not playing the barn yard animal sounds game?Â* My bad. :oops:

DoggDicker
06-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Woof...

DD