PDA

View Full Version : Assistance with classified ads disappearing

Joe250
06-14-2008, 10:13 AM
I'd like some help in getting an issue resolved. I posted 2 ads this week in the classified section and both have since been deleted by missred. I PM'd and emailed her but have received no response. Could someone assist me with this?

Here's a copy of my PM/Email to missred I sent back on Thursday:

My tire classified post is missing. I just noticed the 20 post count minimum for "newbies". Although I tend to just lurk here (since 2005), I have contributed quite a lot to this site and never asked for anything in return. Please note that your how-to section is filled with not only links to my website but direct cut and pastes of copyrighted text and photos from my site (see examples below). I have never made an issue of this since I put that information out there to help my fellow Evo nuts. So I know why the site owners established this 'newbie' rule but I would like to ask that an exception be made. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you,
Joe
www.joe250.com

http://www.norcalevo.net/forum/index.php/topic,22489.0.html

http://www.norcalevo.net/forum/index.php/topic,22475.0.html

http://www.norcalevo.net/forum/index.php/topic,17907.0.html

mtsevovii
06-14-2008, 10:34 AM
what made you not speak up for 3 years?

lqdchkn
06-14-2008, 10:54 AM
I'd like some help in getting an issue resolved. I posted 2 ads this week in the classified section and both have since been deleted by missred. I PM'd and emailed her...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

Haha Paul your a "Her" now LOL

I just noticed the 20 post count minimum for "newbies".

So you have your answer then, what's the problem?

wilson1
06-14-2008, 11:04 AM
Joe,

You have been a great help to the community.
Hope the issues work out for you, if not, i can help you post it.

Wilson

sprytsi
06-14-2008, 01:48 PM
You only have 17 more posts to go...

06IXMR
06-14-2008, 05:50 PM
just go spam in general and show and shine like everyone eles does.

bricel24
06-14-2008, 06:09 PM
I'd like some help in getting an issue resolved. I posted 2 ads this week in the classified section and both have since been deleted by missred. I PM'd and emailed her...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

Haha Paul your a "Her" now LOL

he's been a "she" ever since bwahahahahahahaha :lol:

bricel24
06-14-2008, 06:12 PM
on a serious note... rules are rules, if you were granted an exception then there is no excuse that every other newbie or lurkers that have less than 20 posts be granted an exception as well. the mods are just being fair and equal.

how hard is it to make 20 posts anyway? geez... if D7 has tons already within within less than a year, you could have made a lot more in 3 years. :D

DirectorSe7en
06-14-2008, 06:48 PM
if D7 has tons already within within less than a year, you could have made a lot more in 3 years.

Damn straight. 8)

missred
06-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Joe although You've been a member since 2005, I also feel it's my responsibility to be fair. I do realize that you've contributed to the site or sites, but I have to stick with my decision to DELETE your threads. If I had made an exemption to you then I'm sure I would get a ton of PM's from the community on reason's such as "how come I couldn't get that exemption" yet so and so did? Sorry to be jerk or an ass but it is what it is.

missred

Joe250
06-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Joe although You've been a member since 2005, I also feel it's my responsibility to be fair. I do realize that you've contributed to the site or sites, but I have to stick with my decision to DELETE your threads. If I had made an exemption to you then I'm sure I would get a ton of PM's from the community on reason's such as "how come I couldn't get that exemption" yet so and so did? Sorry to be jerk or an ass but it is what it is.

missred

Fair enough.

Joe

PANGES
06-15-2008, 11:33 AM

missred

Fair enough.

Joe

Just keep whoring this thread and you'll be at 20 posts in no time. :D

awdaddict
06-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Maybe I removed it?!

I cleaned up alot of crap on Thurs/Fri,
removed anything that is posted as SOLD or thread that are 3months old.

DirectorSe7en
06-15-2008, 10:53 PM
^I like what you did with the place. Definitely easier to browse.

sprytsi
07-01-2008, 11:15 AM

missred

Fair enough.

Joe

Already at 7! Almost half way there.

AreSTG
07-06-2008, 02:13 PM

missred

Fair enough.

Joe

Already at 7! Almost half way there.

he probably did what i would do, and give up. Reason being is after this thread was made, an exception was made for somone else.
BS