PDA

View Full Version : Evo X MR Can Now Be Built On Mitsu Website

DirectorSe7en
06-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Personally I think Mitsubishi is out of their fucking minds pricing it so high. Should've been $36k base and under $40k loaded. I just dont see the masses buying a $43,000 Mitsubishi when a BMW or Lexus can be had.

On top of that, they dont make it easy to own either. They don't finance Evo's, you have to find your own bank. They also dont allow ANY rebates on the MR. Meaning even if you are a Mitsubishi loyalist or a recent Grad, you don't get those $500 rebates. No exceptions. It's in the fine print.

Enjoy.
http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/build.do?loc=en-us

willitas34
06-15-2008, 07:53 PM
GL to Mitsu :lol:

:P

mtsevovii
06-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Personally I think Mitsubishi is out of their fucking minds pricing it so high. Should've been $36k base and under $40k loaded. I just dont see the masses buying a $43,000 Mitsubishi when a BMW or Lexus can be had.

On top of that, they dont make it easy to own either. They don't finance Evo's, you have to find your own bank. They also dont allow ANY rebates on the MR. Meaning even if you are a Mitsubishi loyalist or a recent Grad, you don't get those $500 rebates. No exceptions. It's in the fine print.

Enjoy.

:lol:

so does that mean youre not getting the evo x? :p

willitas34
06-15-2008, 08:06 PM

Enjoy.

so does that mean youre not getting the evo x? :p

DirectorSe7en
06-15-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm getting it still obviously. I said "the masses". Meaning I am but I don't see tons of other flocking to get theirs.

DaveLC2
06-15-2008, 10:51 PM
I got an e-mail from Concord Mitsubishi saying it's at their dealer now. I don't know about the trans for my personal taste. It really sound like a great trans but it's just not for me. Good luck on getting a good deal on one. I wonder what deals South Coast will be giving on it. The car will be hot for a while so I think most places will be getting or trying to get all money for these. The weak economy will probably work on your side 8)

Dave

DirectorSe7en
06-15-2008, 10:58 PM
Beware of Concord Mitsubishi and their X MR's. The last few days I've been speaking to them, they will not budge from their $3k mark-up.

sprytsi
06-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Beware of Concord Mitsubishi and their X MR's. The last few days I've been speaking to them, they will not budge from their $3k mark-up.

$3k mark-up is not that bad for something so new. The original Evo had $5-$10k markup, I remember people getting deals for $2-$3k mark-up and that was 'un-usual'.

For the first week in the country, that isn't so bad. I wouldn't pay mark-up but that's just me.

I would think you would be very lucky to get it for under MSRP anywhere but SoCal Mitsu

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Your 100% right, but I'm a big believer against any Markups or "Premiums". Your paying for nothing. Just giving the guy a fat tip because the company he works for made a car you want.

Fuck that. I wouldn't pay $1 more then MSRP.

sprytsi
06-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Your 100% right, but I'm a big believer against any Markups or "Premiums". Your paying for nothing. Just giving the guy a fat tip because the company he works for made a car you want.

Fuck that. I wouldn't pay $1 more then MSRP.

I'm against paying any "market value premium" over MSRP because it is just "dealer money".

I wouldn't say you are paying for nothing in most cases, usually you are paying for the right to own the vehicle before another guy. Happens a lot on new models and highly anticipated vehicles, but I still don't agree with it.

AreSTG
06-22-2008, 10:22 PM
wow, stuff like the front strut brace, side skirts, and wheel locks are an option, stuff that used to be standard. I built one and it was priced around $44,500...they're nuts