PDA

View Full Version : I hate EvolutionM.net

JanSolo
01-29-2004, 01:38 PM
I've been going there for a few months now and from what I can tell, it has been in a progressive state of decline and decay. There is so much fighting there, that it has become nearly unbearable to read. I don't think I am the only one who feels that way - at least I hope I am not.

I'm not asking for a hippy like mentality from everyone, I just wish some of the bigger assholes weren't on the board since they seem to cause so many problems and make the board unreadable.

Thanks for letting me vent. :)

warpspeed
01-29-2004, 01:52 PM
You are not kidding my friend. When I first got my Evo, it was the only place I go for help and opinions on things. Now it's pretty much full of sh*t when it comes to alot of the forums. Norcalevo.net is my homepage now. At least here everybody is very helpful :roll: ,and close by so we can get together and chill. One main thing that pisses me off is when you post for an update on something, most of those idiots always say "do a search" or "your wasting bandwidth". Of course you want some updated info now, not some that somebody posted 4 months ago. Things change..right. Anyway I feel the same with you Jan.

Noel

howiEVO8
01-29-2004, 02:04 PM
that's where socalevo.net is heading...bah, power trippin moderators that like to insult other members an put them down, call them names and then lie about things. uggh..

BluEvo
01-29-2004, 02:12 PM
Yeah, same here. I used to go there all the time. I check out the articles on products they research. Most of the forums have haters in them. Everybody has opinions, but smashin' on someone elses deliberately is uncalled for. So, now i come here. The atmosphere is way chill over heerrr!. BTW i'm "Tmut121" on Evom.net if anyone cares.

howiEVO8
01-29-2004, 02:16 PM
yeah, hopefully it'll stay this way with mods like marcel and jan running the show...however, sometimes you guys gotta put people into their places lolz = x

ytsejam
01-29-2004, 02:50 PM
since norcalevo is not huge in terms of members compared to evom, the "family" environment atmosphere is stronger here.

i am just recently active in this board and i love it so far.

i just don't like the fact that nebolic and thomas are members here too... LOL...just kidding homies....

xchoirboy
01-29-2004, 02:55 PM
I feel a song commin on. jus kiddin. :lol:

leif
01-29-2004, 02:57 PM
its too bad theres's not more evo forums. clube8 was tite for a few weeks, that's where claudius went after he left evom, then they merged the site with some of the other ones, claudius left and now its a pile of crap.

hopefully so cal and nor cal can become what evom has become (the good parts tho lol).

vtluu
01-29-2004, 03:06 PM
I feel a song commin on. jus kiddin. :lol:
You're "xchoirboy", by all means indulge us. :buds:
:band:

thomas
01-29-2004, 09:55 PM
since norcalevo is not huge in terms of members compared to evom, the "family" environment atmosphere is stronger here.

i am just recently active in this board and i love it so far.

i just don't like the fact that nebolic and thomas are members here too... LOL...just kidding homies....

you c*cksucker, f*ck you b!tch...haha. thats rite, dont hate me cause i spanked you. wanna run again, fool!o...haha.

i had fun @ cf last nite...i wanted a dance tho :wink:

*now boosting @ 20lbs! 8)

ytsejam
01-29-2004, 10:01 PM
f*ck you foo.

i am down anytime now foo.

stop hijacking ppl's topic... AHHAHAHAHAHA

nebolic, help me out here...can you spank him for me? ;)

ytsejam
01-29-2004, 10:02 PM
boosting 20psi for how long? 0.000001 sec? ;)

GokuSSJ4
01-29-2004, 10:13 PM
evom is so crowded and to many flames going on , is a good site since it has a lot of vendors which post on Evonm , and have a lot of knowledge about the Evo and the differnt routes that you can go . Hope that norcal / socal gets to that level (in the good way ) where you have vendors like shiv, David from BR and also Works posting reviews on the lates thing ... and the results that they have obtain using certain parts...

thomas
01-29-2004, 10:40 PM
yo G anytime, anyplace...haha.

dont be asking other evos for help. your time is up, fool!o. D-DAY is feb.7,2004...

yea! cant wait...you rolling with me? nebolic you down? 3 car caravan fellas!

oh yea, back to the topic. havent been to evom for awhile. when i do go, its for reference points. and i have to admit, some times its juss cause im bored and wanna read what people are arguing about. haha. makes me laugh. laughing is good.

peice.

evo_dadi
01-30-2004, 12:25 AM
yeah, hopefully it'll stay this way with mods like marcel and jan running the show...however, sometimes you guys gotta put people into their places lolz = x

why thank you howie :buds: we try to to have some fun while keeping an eye on things. but yeh i noticed that also that evom is just going downhill there are still the knowledgable guys that post good info's and there's the usual pita's who just clutters.

chris
01-30-2004, 01:46 AM
i don't kick it much on evom.net. mostly here and once in a while at evolutionforums.com since im a mod over there. i like it here a lot cuz i feel popular/loved :lol: