PDA

View Full Version : When will Evo X MR arrive in Northern California?

blockbuster
06-16-2008, 09:30 AM
Has anyone heard from dealers in Northern California regarding a delivery date for Evo X MR?

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 09:44 AM
How Northern are we talking here? Concord Mitsubishi has them. Roseville Mitsubishi has them.

esco
06-16-2008, 10:15 AM
How Northern are we talking here? Concord Mitsubishi has them. Roseville Mitsubishi has them.

rosevilles are enroute and supposed to be here today.....just got a text from my buddy there.

steevo8
06-16-2008, 10:16 AM
the crap dealer in Santa rosa should have theirs in a couple weeks.

superman37r1
06-16-2008, 10:45 AM
Its already been broughten...

evo8dustu
06-16-2008, 10:49 AM
just went to East Bay mitsu they have one GG in stock

esco
06-16-2008, 01:46 PM
was told tommorow for rsvl....

earlyapex aka jack ass
06-16-2008, 02:35 PM
I saw a truck with 6 Evo X MR's on it going up 880 North through Oakland this morning around 9:20am.

superman37r1
06-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Thats the Storke bringing the babies to thier parents...

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 02:51 PM
I saw a truck with 6 Evo X MR's on it going up 880 North through Oakland this morning around 9:20am.

Whoa nice. Hopefully I'm not the only X MR 'round these parts.

edude
06-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Did you end up getting a X yet ?

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Just paid my dues to Socal Mitsu. Waiting to sign the papers which should be in the mail tomorrow. Then I fly down towards the end of this week and drive it back up.

Can't wait! I just hope everything goes according to plan. :(

edude
06-16-2008, 03:16 PM
How much was the deal OTD...if you dont mind me asking?

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Don't mind at all.

Â* Â*$37,290 - ($1000 under MSRP)
+ $2,550Â* Â*- (Navigation Package)
-Â* $10,000 - (Down Payment)

I wanted to put a higher down payment since my APR was jacked, but had I done that, I would've had little leftover for Mods, lol. http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x295/DirectorSe7en/Smileys/doh.gif

earlyapex aka jack ass
06-16-2008, 04:01 PM
40k for a Evo, good lord.

What is the APR if you don't mind me asking?

Daniel
06-16-2008, 04:14 PM
Ouch that's an assload of money. GL with everything.

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 04:28 PM
^Thanks. Yea it's alot, but I don't really see a way around the high prices (besides not buying, lol). I consider myself lucky to have gotten it under MSRP.

40k for a Evo, good lord.

What is the APR if you don't mind me asking?

12.9% :shock: :!:

Yea, I screwed around alot a few years ago when I was 18 and now it haunts me. :(

earlyapex aka jack ass
06-16-2008, 04:30 PM
12.9!

ok, holy lordy a 50k evo!

Fa-Q
06-16-2008, 04:34 PM
Damn! I don't even want to know how much your insurance will be on top on that monthly car pymt.

But...if it makes you happy and you can afford it then who cares.

awdaddict
06-16-2008, 04:35 PM
12.9%?

Are you dealing with a credit card company?! >_<

Damn! I don't even want to know how much your insurance will be on top on that monthly car pymt.

But...if it makes you happy and you can afford it then who cares.

:? :(
+1

steevo8
06-16-2008, 04:38 PM
OH MY FREAKING LORD! dude thats like 11k in interest and a $700+payment a month and that doesnt even include interest or the money you spent/will spend in mods... You have a 65k+ evo that will be worth about 40k in less then a month. plus a insane gass bill dude talk about pwned with no lube.. thats nuts.

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 04:43 PM
^ :(

12.9%? Are you dealing with a credit card company?

Not sure. It's CitiFinancial Auto. I thought they were a straight bank. If they do Credit Cards, it's beyond me. :?

12.9! holy lordy a 50k evo!

Yea, tell me about it...I have no way around it. So I just gotta suck it up, or not get one. I'm not sponsored by Mom so I dont get the benefit of a co-signer, otherwise I'm sure the APR would be better.

True that. My insurance has gone down a little since I had my VIII so I'm guessing it should be around $300 a month-ish? But most of that is because I add custom coverage. When you get "Full Coverage", they only cover $1000 of non-factory modifications.

So, for example, if my BRIDES get stolen, then I'd quickly max out my $1k limit and I'm stuck with paying the other. That's assmuing the thief doesn't steal EVERYTHING! :shock:

So I add $6,000 custom coverage because you NEVER know..... :(

cezber23
06-16-2008, 04:45 PM
if you can afford it why not?! done mind other peoples comments.

steevo8
06-16-2008, 04:46 PM
I wish more people thought like that. I try to live as simple a life as possible. When I see someone with a car that's worth more then a home I can't help but be irritated at the thought that they just want to be looked at as some "better then you" rich person.

Maybe it's because I dont have a 7-Figure income that I dont get it, but I could never respect a person who thinks money elevates you above others. /rant.

lol, sorry, waaaay off topic.

Fa-Q
06-16-2008, 04:47 PM
How much do insurance companies usually charge for custom coverage?

edit: never mind, insurance prices are so all over the place it probably doesn't matter, i'll just ask them myself when i renew in a month.

awdaddict
06-16-2008, 04:48 PM
if you can afford it why not?! done mind other peoples comments.

Well, I wouldn't buy a car and live off of top ramen, that's like going balls out.

I wish more people thought like that. I try to live as simple a life as possible. When I see someone with a car that's worth more then a home I can't help but be irritated at the thought that they just want to be looked at as some "better then you" rich person.

Maybe it's because I dont have a 7-Figure income that I dont get it, but I could never respect a person who thinks money elevates you above others. /rant.

lol, sorry, waaaay off topic.

+1

ZK
06-16-2008, 04:49 PM
You should really do a bigger down payment if 12.9% is your interest rate... Screw the mods, drive it stock for a while and save money.

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 04:58 PM
I try to live as simple a life as possible.

.......and I am. The monthly payments may be high and un-ideal, but it's not out of my budget. I wont be sleeping in my car is what I should be saying....

Well, I wouldn't buy a car and live off of top ramen, that's like going balls out.

lol, I can see it now, people show up to the meets and I'm still there since last week. "Hey guys, sorry about the smell...."

Nah, like I said, it's within my means. Of course saving that extra change would be nice, but it's not "breaking the bank".

You should really do a bigger down payment if 12.9% is your interest rate... Screw the mods, drive it stock for a while and save money.

I considered that, trust me, but after adding $5,000 more to the down payment it only changed $200 or so. I figured, it'd be alot harder to try and buy parts after I'm making payments.

I've been buying parts since January and have most all paid off. So when I do get the car, I don't have to worry about anything else other than making payments. Your way is smarter but would be alot more difficult to buy everything if I tried to juggle modding and car payments, you know?

Daniel
06-16-2008, 05:01 PM
I try to live as simple a life as possible.

.......and I am. The monthly payments may be high and un-ideal, but it's not out of my budget. I wont be sleeping in my car is what I should be saying....

you made the right choice. you cant drive a house but you can live in your car. :o

earlyapex aka jack ass
06-16-2008, 05:06 PM
I've been buying parts since January and have most all paid off.

I am for sure not the one to preach about finances but buying parts on credit probably isn't the best thing to do. I've seen a lot of car guys over the years crash and burn because of that.

steevo8
06-16-2008, 05:08 PM
thats ok he financed them from eip :lol:

steevo8
06-16-2008, 05:10 PM
are they seriously telling you that $1000 under msrp is invoice?

Daniel
06-16-2008, 05:14 PM

come to think of it. shouldnt invoice be more like 30,000 or 32k or something like that? or am i confusing invoice with "at cost"

Unowned
06-16-2008, 05:58 PM
wow, wow and wow... i don't have anything else to say D7

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 06:00 PM
lol, just say "life would be easier if I bought a GSR".

thats ok he financed them from eip

Uhh, no. I paid my parts straight up. Sorry to burst your bubble but when I go to Tuners/Vendors I pay in full, unlike......yea.....Anyway, the stuff I charged was shit like Rims, or Body Kits. You know, places where you can't exactly mail cash.

I am for sure not the one to preach about finances but buying parts on credit probably isn't the best thing to do. I've seen a lot of car guys over the years crash and burn because of that.

Well I only did it because I figured as long as I paid on time, I would be building my credit and not have this APR issue when I buy a house in the future. I thought I would be helping myself.

you made the right choice. you cant drive a house but you can live in your car.

:lol: +1

No, it's just $1000 off MSRP which is $38,290. Invoice is $36,000.

player67
06-16-2008, 06:13 PM
WTF is your score?!?!? 12.9 holy mother fucking shit bro 60K for a EVO!!!!

You damn well should've just gotten a 335i........I bet you would've pocketed more. omg your ass better enjoy your car C bass no offense but thats like sky diving without a chute. I mean...you gotta ENJOY this thing, you gotta take care of it iono not preaching or anything but If I dove headfirst like that for a car at this point in time...I probably wouldn't spend one minute away from it because I'd have to love it THAT much.....jeez laweez

PS NO lube at all...

steevo8
06-16-2008, 06:20 PM
more on topic does anyone know how many MR's will be stateside this model year? I think thats something mitsu has to make public record if Im not mistaken.

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 06:29 PM
WTF is your score?!?!? 12.9 holy mother fucking shit bro 60K for a EVO!!!!

You damn well should've just gotten a 335i........I bet you would've pocketed more. omg your ass better enjoy your car C bass no offense but thats like sky diving without a chute. I mean...you gotta ENJOY this thing, you gotta take care of it iono not preaching or anything but If I dove headfirst like that for a car at this point in time...I probably wouldn't spend one minute away from it because I'd have to love it THAT much.....jeez laweez

lol, I'll enjoy it, I promise. Then I let you test drive and you buy one too. Then we become buddies and hold hands.

player67
06-16-2008, 06:32 PM
^ lol i wouldnt mind taking it around the block jus to chek out the interior and shifting

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 06:37 PM
^ lol i wouldnt mind taking you around the block jus to chek out your interior

ghey.

Seriously though, no problem.

dload
06-16-2008, 06:39 PM
join rally cross!!! thats definitely a way to have fun with it!!!!

scenic
06-16-2008, 08:14 PM
I saw a truck with a few MR's in front of Capitol Mitsu this morning.

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Yup, they called me and said they had a Red one if I wanted it.....Pssh.

player67
06-16-2008, 08:44 PM
Any white ones? If I got an MR itd be white if I got a gsr its be OB

DirectorSe7en
06-16-2008, 08:47 PM
Concord Mitsu and Socal Mitsu have WW MR's I believe.

player67
06-16-2008, 08:55 PM

depending on pricing and my test drive with you I'll see how it is. This tranny has to blow me away for me to get it over a 5 speed gsr

Unowned
06-17-2008, 09:59 AM

depending on pricing and my test drive with you I'll see how it is. This tranny has to blow me away for me to get it over a 5 speed gsr

well IMO i would buy the SST without driving it. I understand the technology and how it works with the ecu to optimize shift points. Hell it would make a great track tranny if upgrades were available and I'm sure eventually there will be.

DirectorSe7en
06-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Oh almost undoubtedly there will be upgrades, but I'd expect those to be an easy $2k-$5k.

:shock:

JDMevoBOOST
06-17-2008, 10:46 AM
Hey James,

If you sell ur evo9 i got dibs on ur bling....nah mean....:P

D7:

And I agree....it's a little crazy man....but hey it's not my money so I respect your decision as long as you aren't putting yourself in a situation where it will affect your life.

As far as I am concerned, putting parts on credit is A-OK as long as you have a 0% credit card and can pay it off before it switches over. I built my credit for a long time before I could do that, couldn't imagine doing it when i was 18-19....every creditor tries to rape your ass at that age.....

steevo8
06-17-2008, 11:03 AM
I would also suspect that the reason the poeple D7 is buying from were so up to giving him the price he was looking for is that they got him approvedfor a much lower finance rate then what they are charging him.. In my experience what dealers do is make group deals... For example: we will give you 10customers with 800 scores and 20 with 700 scores if you finance these 20 with 600 scores for 7.9%... The bank ok's it then the dealer charges the customer 12.9% and makes the extra few grand that the customer got off msrp etc. This is why I always find my own finance company. The bank I have my evo through won't finance a new car for more then 7.9% and are much more likely to loan on a new car then a used car so its usually real easy to get approved.

earlyapex aka jack ass
06-17-2008, 11:12 AM
I haven't kept tabs on finance ratings for new car purchases lately but I know back when I was shopping for a WRX, the new car finance rates where much lower than used car rates. For that very reason I bought a new WRX instead of a used one.

12.9% for a new car is utterly craptastic. How bad is your credit D7? I didn't have the best credit at the time, actually to be fair, I had large balances, but not many late payments or the like, and I ended up getting a 2.9% loan for a new 2004 WRX.

When I bought the Evo, it was a "used" car with 500 miles on it so I got used car rates and got a less than steller 5.9%. This was with even more large balances on my record as I had the WRX loan on my record as well.

At the time I was making decent earnings so that probably helped with the 2.9% on the WRX.

steevo8
06-17-2008, 11:26 AM
my credit is not great at all and I have several loans out..

Mini cooper 4.9%
evo 5.9%
motorcycle 3.9%
quad 0%
personal loan 7.9%
and two credit cards at 0%

That's why I'm under the impression that the dealer took him to the cleaners on the interest rate. I dont even think there's finance companies that lend at those rates on new cars.

I would find out which bank they are putting you through and walk in and look at the brochure.

EFIxMR
06-17-2008, 12:20 PM
12.9% APR is insane.

player67
06-17-2008, 01:28 PM
As I have been shopping around for a new car for about 6 months, the best apr I found was 7.3 which I think was on a 335i but that was in january

DirectorSe7en
06-17-2008, 04:02 PM
As far as I am concerned, putting parts on credit is A-OK as long as you have a 0% credit card and can pay it off before it switches over. I built my credit for a long time before I could do that, couldn't imagine doing it when i was 18-19....every creditor tries to rape your ass at that age.....

Thanks bud. ;) And they are raping me, with just about every line of credit I get approved for. But the only way to build credit is to have it, so I really have no choice but to stick it out.

As I have been shopping around for a new car for about 6 months, the best apr I found was 7.3 which I think was on a 335i but that was in january

I'd kill for that APR.

12.9% for a new car is utterly craptastic. How bad is your credit D7? I didn't have the best credit at the time, actually to be fair, I had large balances, but not many late payments or the like, and I ended up getting a 2.9% loan for a new 2004 WRX.

Well it's a couple points under 600, with 1 charged off account. Which is from my younger years when I didn't quite grasp the concept of how important my Credit score was. That's really the only item holding me back from being Average from what I've seen.

earlyapex aka jack ass
06-17-2008, 04:14 PM
So D7, have you looked into getting a loan from a credit union or a normal bank on your own instead of the dealer?

DirectorSe7en
06-17-2008, 04:18 PM
No. To be honest, I wouldn't even know where to begin. My family members aren't exactly financial advisors, and I've never needed a loan of this amount before so I never concerned myself with it.

Sounds like I should be expanding my horizons.

earlyapex aka jack ass
06-17-2008, 04:25 PM
No. To be honest, I wouldn't even know where to begin. My family members aren't exactly financial advisors, and I've never needed a loan of this amount before so I never concerned myself with it.

I would highly recommend doing so. It really sounds like the dealer is raking you over the coals.

You can research credit unions online. Some of them you can even get a APR quote online. Just shop around and find the best terms and APR. It's actually fairly easy. Same thing with banks. What's your current bank? Call them up and discuss what you are trying to do.

Lurk
06-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Forget the X, just get a Honda Accord. I heard right now they have 0.9% APR. :lol:

earlyapex aka jack ass
06-17-2008, 04:30 PM
Here are some links to car loans through some banks:

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/rate/auto_home.asp

http://www.bankofamerica.com/vehicle_and_personal_loans/index.cfm?template=auto_loans

http://www.usbank.com/cgi_w/cfm/personal/products_and_services/loans_and_credit_lines/loan_dtls.cfm?t=a

https://www.capitalone.com/autoloans/index.php?PFFSRCID=ADBR05AUTRTSNW60TL0016***

http://www.hsbcusa-autoloans.com/

http://www.americafirst.com/loans/personal_car_loan.cfm

https://www.usafedcu.org/cl/autoloan.html

DirectorSe7en
06-17-2008, 04:30 PM
Forget the X, just get a Honda Accord. I heard right now they have 0.9% APR.

lol, your right. Screw it all. Gas saver FTW!

You can research credit unions online. Some of them you can even get a APR quote online. Just shop around and find the best terms and APR. It's actually fairly easy. Same thing with banks.

Got it, I'm gonna check around. Thanks for all your help Bryan. ;)

earlyapex aka jack ass
06-17-2008, 04:35 PM
Got it, I'm gonna check around. Thanks for all your help Bryan. ;)

No problem, I gave you a bunch of links to start with in the last post.

DirectorSe7en
06-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Got 'em.....http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x295/DirectorSe7en/Smileys/icon_salut.gif

Can't thank you enough. http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x295/DirectorSe7en/Smileys/smilie_thumbsup.gif

SavageEvo8
06-17-2008, 04:49 PM
damn Bernie at Capitol, took him a few days before he called my ass after recieving the car. He just left me a voicemail.....a real professional one might i add ;) i wonder how many more of these calls im going to get from him.... he prolly expects me to pay msrp or something :)

DirectorSe7en
06-17-2008, 04:58 PM
he prolly expects me to pay msrp or something

:lol: ......if that.

Lurk
06-17-2008, 05:02 PM
damn Bernie at Capitol, took him a few days before he called my ass after recieving the car. He just left me a voicemail.....a real professional one might i add ;) i wonder how many more of these calls im going to get from him.... he prolly expects me to pay msrp or something :)

You talkin about this Bernie right here: http://z.about.com/d/comicbooks/1/0/_/K/bernieshia.jpg?

Don't worry man, he's just tryna put you in a nice pre owned Camaro. He'll even give you a free haircut if you buy it from him. A nice double wide, Billy Ray Cyrus, Achy Breaky mullet to match the car. :lol:

steevo8
06-17-2008, 05:05 PM
Hey D this is my credit union. I think the first car I bought from them I had a 610-620 and I got a 7.24% on a used car loan.. New car I was approved for like 4.9%.. I know its not in town but if they can help its worth while to do... Pretty much everyone in sonoma county goes through them and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

http://www.redwoodcu.org/

TarmacEVO
06-17-2008, 06:07 PM
https://www.penfed.org/productsAndRates/loans/vehicleLoans/newAutoLoans.asp

Check out the pentagon federal credit union. I'm on a variety of other car forums and people always say this is the cheapest. Right now their rates are 4.25% for a new car I believe. You do not need to be military to use this...I think you just need to donate $25 bucks. The approval seems to be quick and they mail you a blank check to pay for the car when you pick it up at the dealer. Many people have been doing this on different car forums lately. I'm in the market for a new car and I'll likely go this route myself. I have no idea what it takes to qualify, but at 12+% I would definitely explore other options.

DirectorSe7en
06-17-2008, 06:54 PM
^Seems fair to me, I'll check them out. Thanks!

Hey D this is my credit union. I think the first car I bought from them I had a 610-620 and I got a 7.24% on a used car loan.. New car I was approved for like 4.9%.. I know its not in town but if they can help its worth while to do... Pretty much everyone in sonoma county goes through them and I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Nice! I'm going thru their site now. Thanks Steve.

dload
06-17-2008, 10:50 PM
also try to look up patelco credit union.....they give 6.5

player67
06-17-2008, 11:41 PM
patelco is my top choice

zerosixMR
06-19-2008, 12:15 AM
^Seems fair to me, I'll check them out. Thanks!

Nice! I'm going thru their site now. Thanks Steve.

Seabass, I went to patelco straight up and said I need to be approved for a loan of XX amount. They asked me for some paystubs and proof of insurance I think (I dont exactly remember a year ago) and they approved me right on the spot for like 30g's at 6.5%, I went to buy my car the next day, brought back the insanely long title paper to Patelco and they printed me my check to give to the stealership and BAM it was done

Boostd4
06-19-2008, 08:18 AM
I worked with Concord Mitsu to join one of their partner CUs. 4.49% for 5 years. The dealer you work with should have all kinds of options for you.

dabaysevo
06-19-2008, 08:54 AM
patelco is my top choice

Patelco can lick my balls. The dummies have thrown a big dent in my credit score. When I bought the car I immediately reported it to my insurance company under Mitsubishi Finance for loss payee. Mitsubishi has the tendency to sell their loans off to other banks, they did that to my VIII to some bank called Center One Financial, with the IX it was Patelco. When Center One picked up the loan on my VIII, they called my insurance company and made the switch automatically and all was good. With Patelco they added some supplemental insurance along the lines of $3700 for six months. :shock: They wanted me to pay another $300 on my monthly installment.

I told the dummies I already have insurance but the assholes were too lazy to call and said they couldn't prove I had insurance for the six months prior. I had to call my insurance and tell them to send a letter to Patelco stating that I've had insurance since I bought the car and switch the loss payee to Patelco. Well I thought that was the end of it and they would remove the policy, but no they told me I didn't send the letter to the correct branch or some BS. They failed to tell me though and for three months the supplemental policy, which was unnecessary, was not paid. My account was overdue for no reason at all, I had to once again take time during my workday to call my insurance and the stupid credit union and get that crap straight. They eventually got everything straight and credited my account the sum of the insurance.

Though it left a late payment mark on my credit score dropping my score from 710 to 640. I filed a complaint with the three credit bureaus to get that mark stricken from my score but they said it will take a few months to fix. So this along with the fact that my very first payment of $520 to Patelco was accidentally placed into a savings account by them. When I got a late notice in the mail saying that I never payed my first installment even though it was electronically removed from my checking account I was fuming. Since you have to open an account with a credit union to get a loan with them, they somehow put the money in the wrong account. So overall, Patelco can die in a fucking fire in hell. /RANT

JDMevoBOOST
06-19-2008, 09:17 AM
The people that work there have about zero education....i know...my friend used to work there.....it's a bunch of monkeys pushing pencils.....

DirectorSe7en
06-19-2008, 09:19 AM
The people that work there have about zero education....i know...my friend used to work there.....it's a bunch of monkeys pushing pencils.....

LMAO! I believe that.

dload
06-19-2008, 04:35 PM
im sorry to hear what happened to you....but really that issue can happen on any bank loaner or credit union.....

what i personally do is get a fax copy as soon as i get the policy and thats what i submit to the loaner.....if only you had done this you couldve avoided all troubles.....all they need is a policy number or a letter from your insurance company to prove that your car is insured....

and btw i dont think they would just be cancelling any kind of policy just like that......thats how they steal our money....and honestly i think what happened was just normal and it does happen to a lot of people in any kind of credit unions....just make sure that you have all proof in hand next time and dont rely on anybody sending this file etc. for you....

dabaysevo
06-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Well that's the thing, I had proof of insurance but it said Mitsubishi Financial on it as the loss payee. They wanted a copy that said Patelco as loss payee. They don't want a copy of the insurance card but the whole policy, which I also had but not with Patelco as loss payee. They needed a piece of paper from the insurance company basically backdating from the date that they took over until the end of the policy date stating they were loss payee.

So I got a copy of the letter in the mail overnight and they faxed and mailed a copy to Patelco's insurance service branch with a case number, as instructed by Patelco's phone monkeys that I had to play tag with between their normal branch guys and their insurance service branch guys in Texas. They wanted it in Texas that's where I sent it as instructed with case number. I had a copy, Patelco got two via fax and mail. They didn't tell me what's up right away, the next month I get a note saying that now my account is three months overdue. To which I reply, fuck off, and got on the horn and wanted head's rolling because I played it by the book, I followed what they said. By then they no longer wanted the papers in Texas but some special accounts service manager in San Mateo, I had to play voicemail tag with her for half the day since I work in TJ and my service is crap down here. I finally reach her and settle everything with her, she send me a letter to my home in Pittsburg, my insurance sends me another letter with modified dates, and all if finally good but not without a dent in my credit score. Like I said they can burn in the pits of hell.

What peeves me is that Center One just called my insurance, and changed it with a quick letter to me saying they called and changed the policy over to them with a letter from Mitsubishi Financial stating that they were sold the loan by Mitsubishi. I was like, cool, it was painless. Patelco wanted everything on their lap, plus the whole thing with them putting my first payment to them in the wrong account.

player67
06-19-2008, 08:05 PM

Trust me I know, but I know some close friends at patelco in walnut creek. Its all good tho I dont finance cars no more I buy em outright ;)

dload
06-19-2008, 09:33 PM
wow dabaysevo that really sucks....but yeah it kinda doesnt make any sense sending it to texas if youre doing the transaction at sm......

but anyhow, im just glad that this S*it havent happened to me, and i usually double check before i even leave the office what i need to do....

so what happened after, did they give you back the credit score? or you just got tired fighting for it?

dabaysevo
06-20-2008, 07:30 AM
I was credited by Patelco and everything, but the mark is still on my credit reports. So I'm filed a complaint with the credit bureaus to have it stricken from my record, but they said a few months at the minimum. It's weak, but as long as it's off my score I'll be happy. I have a friend that works at the San Mateo Credit Union and I'm going with him next time I need a loan.

dload
06-20-2008, 04:25 PM
yeah san mateo cr union's also pretty good i heard.....