PDA

View Full Version : Damn I have it bad...

dsmdeliverybo
06-24-2008, 06:46 PM
Ok so ive been talking to this girl(rachel) for a few weeks now and ive liked her for a really long time(since last november) but a few things kind of came inbetween but now everything is all situated and we both have the chance to bond and become closer and see where it really gos but heres where it gets stickey...last year in the beginning of the year me and this girl(alyssa) started talking and i guess "seeing each other" but never actually going out and i wouldnt allow myself to open up to her because i had recently got out of a 3 year relationship with a girl and i wasnt completely over her so she was getting tired of waiting around for me and she moved on etc, now me and her kind of talked out our differences and shes all over me again and flirty and stuff and makes it akward for me because i did care about her before i just didnt wanna jump in another relationship right after one of 3 years had just ended. And to top it off, I have a chick friend(meagan) whos one of my best friends like proposing her love for me all the time and that makes it even harder because shes the one i usually talk to about stuff like this... I should just give up on girls completely... lol

What should i do? I feel like a douche having all these girls like me but not being able to choose one. I really like rachel andim really happy that shes finally started to open up to me but idk how to tell alyssa that i just wanna be friends. im not really worried about meagan because her being one of my best friends shell understand.

mtsevovii
06-24-2008, 06:51 PM
do em all!

haha

dabaysevo
06-24-2008, 06:51 PM
It's obvious that the answer is for you to become gay. :P

On the real though, which one do you really like?

dsmdeliverybo
06-24-2008, 06:58 PM
Lol

do em all!

haha

Already have hahahaha, but I think I like rachel the most. Shes the hottest and gnarliest.

dabaysevo
06-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Pics or lies.

player67
06-24-2008, 07:05 PM
do em all.....AGAIN

dsmdeliverybo
06-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Rachel is 18 almost, 19 in twenty something days. Heres pics of her.
Alyssa is just turned 19 a few months ago but I dont feel like finding pics of her.
And I turned 20 in May
Rachel
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/metalmulisha250f/wfrojerg.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/metalmulisha250f/l_eaa95eb94a2f293f4b7ade3bb1e91f85.jpg

Alyssa
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/metalmulisha250f/n688681801_856292_142.jpg

DirectorSe7en
06-24-2008, 07:17 PM
Alyssa is the uglier one IMO.

peter
06-24-2008, 07:19 PM
3 words: 4 some

dsmdeliverybo
06-24-2008, 07:20 PM
Lol told u, shes pretty freakie too though. Rachels just...yaaaa haha

uhoh_evo
06-24-2008, 07:53 PM
Rachael. Easy way to get Megan off you other than straight up tellin you that you just see her as a friend is to keep talkin to her about your situation w/ Rachael and Alyssa. And don't feel bad for Alyssa cuz she chose to not wait. You have something better that you're more interested in now. If she had waited longer for you then she may have had a chance. She risked losing that by leaving and now that chance is no longer there.

Again, +1 Rachael.

dsmdeliverybo
06-24-2008, 07:56 PM
Ya im pretty sure shell be the one, i just thought id run it by some evo buddies to get their .02

Anyone ever been in the same kinda situation? What was the outcome?

lqdchkn
06-24-2008, 08:03 PM
Ok so ive been talking to this girl(rachel) for a few weeks now and ive liked her for a really long time(since last november)

You answered your own question here.Â* To me this sounds like it's where your heart really lies.Â* Since you asked for opinions I'd say try things with this Rachel.

P.S. If it matters to you.Â* I though this before I even scrolled down and saw the pictures.

Good Luck.

*edited for spelling*

dsmdeliverybo
06-24-2008, 08:07 PM
Ok so ive been talking to this girl(rachel) for a few weeks now and ive liked her for a really long time(since last november)

You answered your own question here. To me this sounds like it's where your heart really lies. Since you asked for opinions I'd say try things with this Rachel.

P.S. If it matters to you. I though this before I even scrolled down and saw the pictures.

Goog Luck.

Thanks guys, I just need some assurance ya know.

esco
06-24-2008, 08:44 PM
wat i might do? speak my mind. i dont care if a girl thinks im wrong, its always something to laugh about.
if we were going off looks, id go with rachel i guess. you can never be sure what will happen with any relationship, its all a crapshoot not a dr phil match up game. i feel you though bro, at times its like I have 4 girls at one time.....haha.

just see what you want.
go for what you want.
if it doesnt work, fuck it. it is what it is.
always have number 2 standing by. I wouldn't promote your business to them though.....

dsmdeliverybo
06-24-2008, 10:00 PM
Lol very true, I usually have beezies on the back up but when I end up getting "more serious" with a girl I end up blowing my back up off. I wont lie Alyssa has a better personality than Rachel but shes a little on the clingy side and I need my space some times ya know.

mtsevovii
06-25-2008, 12:05 AM
hey if you dont take Rachel hand her over. :lol:

esco
06-25-2008, 12:14 AM
hey if you dont take Rachel hand her over. :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

dave ftw or i mean for the steal. :lol: lol

player67
06-25-2008, 12:42 AM
rachel. period.

sprytsi
06-25-2008, 07:47 AM
Pick the one that best fits with your lifestyle. I chose this way and my wife loves to hang out with all my friends and doesn't mind me "going out with the boys" to have some wife-free fun.

But if you are just looking for a casual/semi-serious relationship, go with your heart. You are young so just 'taste' them all and see which one you like best ;)

dsmdeliverybo
06-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Well the crappy thing about rachel is she teaches gymnastics and does competetive cheer so shesbusy alot but whenever she has the chance to hang out with me she does and its funny because when im with my friends and she hangs out with me they all try spitting game on her right infront of me and she blows it back in their face lol. The thing with alyssa is blah, like every night or every other night me and alot of buddies go meet in this parking lot and just chill and have a smoke and talk about future plans for our cars and i ALWAYS ask alyssa if she wants to go and she talks about how she doesnt like the car scene and crap so im just like w.e fuck u but i was washing my car yesterday and she just randomly came by after she got off work and im like ummm wtf?

nebolic
06-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Well the crappy thing about rachel is she teaches gymnastics and does competetive cheer so shesbusy alot but whenever she has the chance to hang out with me she does and its funny because when im with my friends and she hangs out with me they all try spitting game on her right infront of me and she blows it back in their face lol. The thing with alyssa is blah, like every night or every other night me and alot of buddies go meet in this parking lot and just chill and have a smoke and talk about future plans for our cars and i ALWAYS ask alyssa if she wants to go and she talks about how she doesnt like the car scene and crap so im just like w.e fuck u but i was washing my car yesterday and she just randomly came by after she got off work and im like ummm wtf?

heres an idea...

take the chick that's down to hang out with your friends to the car meets and whatever.Â* the chick that doesnt like cars, just keep her at home and when you want to get downz.

after 3 months, introduce them to each other, have them both over, get your drink on and THREESOME!!!!

remember to videotape that shit too.

my 2 cents and advice.Â* do it now while you're young.

oh and make sure that both of them know that under no circumstances are they to randomly show up at your pad without telling you first. don't want to get busted now do we.

nebo

sprytsi
06-25-2008, 12:06 PM
i was washing my car yesterday and she just randomly came by after she got off work and im like ummm wtf?

She just wanted to see how you treat your girl.

dabaysevo
06-25-2008, 12:08 PM
:lol: @ nebo

dsmdeliverybo
06-25-2008, 01:00 PM
Lol I'd be done for if I got caught, pfft who needs girls when you have a Evo haha

nebolic
06-25-2008, 01:10 PM
Lol I'd be done for if I got caught, pfft who needs girls when you have a Evo haha

rule number 1. always deny it's you when caught. even if your face is on the camera and video tapes, always claim innocence and not you.

nebo

dsmdeliverybo
06-25-2008, 04:13 PM
Lol I'll put it into consideration

Daniel
06-26-2008, 04:49 PM
hey R.Kelly got acquitted so can you!

dsmdeliverybo
06-26-2008, 07:50 PM
I dont plan on posting it all over the internet lol

dsmdeliverybo
06-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Well the dumb slut hung out with her ex today and got with him so fuck her...

panem
06-27-2008, 03:03 PM
have Megan as a rebound chick/NSA!!! hehehe

06IXMR
06-27-2008, 08:59 PM
man up, tell them how you feel...that you want to do them all and keep it that way :D

dsmdeliverybo
06-28-2008, 12:21 AM
Naw I just told Rachel she's a skank and went and got with Alyssa, I was supposed to get with another breezy tonight too but I didnt feel like it.... Instead I helped my friend pull his motor on his DSM

esco
06-28-2008, 11:11 AM
Well the dumb slut hung out with her ex today and got with him so fuck her...

oh well. just ask her wtf? why? and dont be mad, but sad. then cut the conversation short and wait for her to call you. she does, its yours. of not, she probably lied to you and said nothing happened. lol

peter
06-28-2008, 03:13 PM
which slut

dsmdeliverybo
06-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Rachel texted me when I was on my way home from work like a hour ago trying to apologize and shit and I told her it meant nothing to me and i said if i did that to her she wouldnt even be speaking to me and shes like well i was crazy about u before james and then u went and fucked my best friend and it took me forever to get over that haha. im milking it, its pretty funny. I was pretty upset about it but i really dont care anymore.

dsmdeliverybo
06-28-2008, 04:34 PM
have Megan as a rebound chick/NSA!!! hehehe

I just use her to get nudie pics when im bored haha, but she hella cool thats why were best friends.

06IXMR
06-29-2008, 09:27 AM
Not caring anymore is probably the easier way to go about it with girls. Same with being a asshole which seems to work 100x times better than being that nice go to guy. LOL.

dsmdeliverybo
06-29-2008, 12:09 PM
Ya I've been too nice in the past and all it does is gets me taken advantage of so I just said fuck it hit it and quit it. I met a bombass girl last night though, were supposed to hang out today.

06IXMR
06-30-2008, 08:39 PM
update? LOL! NCE of our lives here..

dsmdeliverybo
07-01-2008, 08:40 PM
I'm not talking to rachel or alyssa anymore, I started talking to a girl named shaeli and she's the shit...kinda clingy but really cool. And meagan hates me now so I dont care haha

nebolic
07-02-2008, 07:06 AM
wait what?

cliff notes please.

nebo

dabaysevo
07-02-2008, 07:32 AM
You know what, I'm going to have to call photoshop on all this. You need to post pics of each girl with your dick in their mouths, but your dick needs to have NCE.net written on it with a sharpie and the date or I'm calling shenanigans. Extra brownie points if you can fit Norcalevo.net on there rather than the abbreviation.

dsmdeliverybo
07-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Haha I dont even talk to meagan, rachel, or alyssa anymore so that would be kinda hard. And shaeli is not avery exciting fuck but shes really cool to hang out with and she thinks my car is like the fastest thing ever when its slow as fuck hahaha.

Here's a pic of shaeli

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/metalmulisha250f/l_6870f2100e47d3b1bd9e256ec64f4fad.jpg

06IXMR
07-02-2008, 06:18 PM
wooop pics! fap fap fap.

dsmdeliverybo
07-07-2008, 01:51 PM
I posted pic's lol

nebolic
07-07-2008, 02:03 PM
did you hit it?

nebo

EV0LL
07-07-2008, 02:40 PM
I posted pic's lol

Photobucket says pics have been removed FTL

dsmdeliverybo
07-07-2008, 03:30 PM
O ya those other pic's were removed because I couldnt remember the password to that photobucket. But ya I hit it haha

EV0LL
07-07-2008, 05:24 PM
this thread doe

O ya those other pic's were removed because I couldnt remember the password to that photobucket. But ya I hit it haha

this thread does me no good then :-x

dsmdeliverybo
07-07-2008, 10:41 PM
lol i have no way to get em, but ask everyone else that posted, they saw and it was good. hahaha

sprytsi
07-22-2008, 08:44 PM
lol i have no way to get em, but ask everyone else that posted, they saw and it was good. hahaha

pics or lies, word of mouf goes nowhere

pjb00stin
07-23-2008, 11:18 AM
. But ya I hit it haha

AWWWWWW SSSHHIIIIIIIIIIIIITITTTTTT

zerosixMR
07-23-2008, 12:39 PM
I call BS on forgetting the pw

dsmdeliverybo
07-23-2008, 05:24 PM
I have a new photobucket now but I have no way to get the pics of them because they delete me off myspace.

peter
08-04-2008, 06:56 PM
I have a new photobucket now but I have no way to get the pics of them because they delete me off myspace.

sounds like esco!!

btw, what happend to him and 'ashton von'

EV0LL
08-05-2008, 12:43 AM

sounds like esco!!

btw, what happend to him and 'ashton von'

Well, I started to nail her and she told me she doesn't know any douschebag evo owners so go figure :?