PDA

View Full Version : DynoFlash BANNED from SoCalEvo.net

coolguy949
01-29-2004, 04:42 PM
I've spent the last few days battling off Al's negative posts and PMs regarding DynoFlash. His post on Evolution forums today is why I have decided to ban him for good.

http://forum.evolutionforums.com/zerothread?id=965

Those looking at this thread . . . .
http://www.socalevo.net/forums...rt=30

may get an inaccurate and unfair bias of the situation.

I wanted to take up some bandwidth over here to assert my position

First, someone at http://www.socalevo.net locked my IP number so I can not log in at all to that site or even see it from my cpu at home or office

The ONLY way I can view that site now is by using my local library cpu

Secondly, every time I have posted over there, I have been called vulgar and profane names and insulted and called a liar and a thief by the Leave it to Bevo clown

this is who is is NOT - I was told this is NOT his picture and that he is some pathetic geek looking punk kid

http://www.socalevo.net/forums...a88f0

and the other member Gt40. Especially with repesct to Gt40 there was no factual basis to any of his claims - including that socalevo members should not send me any pay pals becuase I would steal their money

Its quiet silly that the moderators and adminstrator over there would allow these individuals to act in that manner and then deal with the situation by preventing me from promoting my product on that site

The facts are - I accepted a total of 16 deposits ranging from $100 - $150 for my tuning session in LA last weekend.

I came to LA.

I met each and every member on time and took care of his tuning needs in a professional and complete manner.

All the tunes came out very well.

All customers were satisfied.

The over all feed back I recieved from LA members is thet the Leave it to Bevo kid is a idiotic young punk with no brains or class and that GT40 is merely trying to promote his tuner at Brainstorm who charges many times the price that I charge. The opinion that most people held was that the administrator of that forum lacks the back bone to stand up and do the right thing becuase he fears any confrontation.

After reading the vile, profane, abusive and child like rantings being posted by Leave it to Bevo on the http://www.socalevo.net - I can only say that any administrator and moderators who tolerate such actions are clearly idiots

In conclusion,

I stand my my comments that #1 They banned me from looking at the site - and

#2 they are idiots

Thanks for taking the time to read my view point on the subject

PS - coolguy - go ahead and ban be from that joke of a forum you have, you and your members leave it to bevo and gt40 are clowns and I have no intention to post there any more

PPS - I guess Gt40 and the rest were wrong about me ripping your members off

My reply this afternoon:

Al, I am the admin of my board. I have never banned you, and just to show you that you arent banned here's a screenshot of my server control panel:

http://www.socalevo.net/images/uploads/screen_banned.jpg

We have never banned you from our forums. All banning requests dont go into effect unless approved by me.

But hey, no need to figure if you've been banned or not anymore. I'll just tell you now. I am banning every IP you have never look at our site with. It's going to be pretty tough for you to ever look at our forum again. Our $150,000 router will make sure of that.

The fact you called us all idiots on probably the most upscale and organized Evo club on the planet is proposterous. My team is a group of people that show excellence in everything they do. That fact you insult my members and my team is why I have finally decided to ban you from the site. What's sad is that anyone that goes to your library there isnt going to be able to look at the site either if they try to. I am banning the proxy that library uses to access our site.

Have a good day.

I know there are a bunch of members that have no problem with Al, and I am sorry if you feel that my move is stupid or I am blocking out a product you like. I am not blocking Al because I want to block out his product, I am blocking out Al because of Al. His personality, his commitment to continually slander our club and members is untolerable and I have decided to finally take action. A lot of you don't see what goes on behind the scenes here. The moderators do an incredible job keeping the foums clean but behind the veil there's a raging battle going on between Al and SoCalEvo.net. We have posted several times on evolution forums explaining everything and Al just goes in and changes what we write or completely deletes that post. That's horrible in my mind. He's trying to cover up that fact that we have been nice to him and have been very patient.

I am not going to let this club turn into a madhouse. We (yes, the members too) have worked hard getting this club as upscale as it is and we're not going to let one man destroy our hard work. We are commited to the members here and I wont let his attacks harm them.

Again, my apologies if I have offfended you. It sucks that it has to be this way...

Rob

PS - He is also banned from this site!

JanSolo
01-29-2004, 04:50 PM
No Dynoflush? How will my car ever go fast???

Now I will have to choose between the P2 or the Xflash. What's an Evo driver to do?!

vtluu
01-29-2004, 04:57 PM
Good on ya' Rob. I think people like that just ruin a forum for everybody--witness EvoM.
:werd:

wilson1
01-29-2004, 05:27 PM
OMG, Al did it again!

howiEVO8
01-29-2004, 05:51 PM
"Al just goes in and changes what we write or completely deletes that post. That's horrible in my mind. He's trying to cover up that fact that we have been nice to him and have been very patient. "

oh wow that's the same exact thing drmosh did to me. but no one did or can do ANYTHING about it. why? cuz he's supposedly the frickin admin himself. So i guess you're feeling me now on what i went through?

drmosh not only lied, but was a total ass to me and then denied everything. And what a hypocrite, ugggh...he even changed my signature cuz i was exposing the truth showing him denying stuff..and what he wrote to me.

http://entercybertron.com/EVOL/socalevonetaholeadmin1.jpg
http://entercybertron.com/EVOL/socalevonetaholeadmin2.jpg
http://entercybertron.com/EVOL/socalevonetpowertrip1.jpg

and of course there's more evidence but why bother when there's nothing that can be done. since he's THE ADMIN.

I'm over it now and that's why i've stopped posting in socalevo.net, I have complained but no one will stand up for me on that site and what's right. I've showed this to all the socalevo.net mods and they've agreed that that's messed up. Even all the mods on norcalevo.net say that's messed up how he acted and how out of line he was. And here I am, promoting for a website that he's not involved with (norcalevo.net) but owns? supposedly? And if you notice i was nice enuff to swallow my pride and apologize to him and see how he reacted? If lil stuff like this doesn't get handled, for sure it'll end up like evolutionm.net, if not worse. At least on
evolutionm.net i have not got called an idiot or moron by an admin/moderator for being a noobie. I have never got my post deleted or modified, let alone my signature and personal info. And never before have i got threatened to be banned for something like that. If you wanna know where the problem exist, you can clearly see it can sometimes come from the top. This is where all corruption starts...and then slowly trickles down. uggh...you get my point. Now since this subject has been brought up, Rob, may i ask you what you are gonna do about this?

I personally think you're a really cool guy, Rob and almost every moderator i've spoken to has been really cool. And i would surely hate to see something like this out of control and happen to my fellow members in the future. I person felt that drmosh abused his powers, and cocked a totally foul attitude towards me and i felt that it was totally unprofessional.

And i personally think i deserve and apology. but yea. I feel that everyone except drmosh agrees with me on this.

Also I have read what you posted about how you didn't appreciate
Al calling your staff idiots, but on the same note, I truly don't think its right for your staff to call forum members idiots as well. Just my two cents. I do not intend to post this on socalevo.net or any other forums cuz i dont want to put any more pressure on you, however, If i'm gonna keep promoting norcalevo.net, I'd really appreciate it if you take note on my complaint, and act upon doing the right thing.

ReHeat
01-29-2004, 08:05 PM
An explaination of why Al was banned can be seen at the last post of this thread

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62102

Nzo
01-29-2004, 08:19 PM
I think congratulations are in order all around.

coolguy949
01-30-2004, 12:08 PM
"Al just goes in and changes what we write or completely deletes that post. That's horrible in my mind. He's trying to cover up that fact that we have been nice to him and have been very patient. "

oh wow that's the same exact thing drmosh did to me. but no one did or can do ANYTHING about it. why? cuz he's supposedly the frickin admin himself. So i guess you're feeling me now on what i went through?

drmosh not only lied, but was a total ass to me and then denied everything. And what a hypocrite, ugggh...he even changed my signature cuz i was exposing the truth showing him denying stuff..and what he wrote to me.

http://entercybertron.com/EVOL/socalevonetaholeadmin1.jpg
http://entercybertron.com/EVOL/socalevonetaholeadmin2.jpg
http://entercybertron.com/EVOL/socalevonetpowertrip1.jpg

and of course there's more evidence but why bother when there's nothing that can be done. since he's THE ADMIN.

I'm over it now and that's why i've stopped posting in socalevo.net, I have complained but no one will stand up for me on that site and what's right. I've showed this to all the socalevo.net mods and they've agreed that that's messed up. Even all the mods on norcalevo.net say that's messed up how he acted and how out of line he was. And here I am, promoting for a website that he's not involved with (norcalevo.net) but owns? supposedly? And if you notice i was nice enuff to swallow my pride and apologize to him and see how he reacted? If lil stuff like this doesn't get handled, for sure it'll end up like evolutionm.net, if not worse. At least on
evolutionm.net i have not got called an idiot or moron by an admin/moderator for being a noobie. I have never got my post deleted or modified, let alone my signature and personal info. And never before have i got threatened to be banned for something like that. If you wanna know where the problem exist, you can clearly see it can sometimes come from the top. This is where all corruption starts...and then slowly trickles down. uggh...you get my point. Now since this subject has been brought up, Rob, may i ask you what you are gonna do about this?

I personally think you're a really cool guy, Rob and almost every moderator i've spoken to has been really cool. And i would surely hate to see something like this out of control and happen to my fellow members in the future. I person felt that drmosh abused his powers, and cocked a totally foul attitude towards me and i felt that it was totally unprofessional.

And i personally think i deserve and apology. but yea. I feel that everyone except drmosh agrees with me on this.

Also I have read what you posted about how you didn't appreciate
Al calling your staff idiots, but on the same note, I truly don't think its right for your staff to call forum members idiots as well. Just my two cents. I do not intend to post this on socalevo.net or any other forums cuz i dont want to put any more pressure on you, however, If i'm gonna keep promoting norcalevo.net, I'd really appreciate it if you take note on my complaint, and act upon doing the right thing.

Howie, I will talk to you personally about this. Please PM me a phone number I can call you at. I'm sorry about your bad experience on SoCalEvo and am sorry you've chosen not to post there anymore. We've been growing rapidly and it's had to regulate what people say and cant say to members. I do have a set of guidelines I am giving out to the moderators soon. drmosh and I run both clubs. drmosh is the back end guy that handles server issues, etc. It's a very stressful job, mine is incredibly stressful too. Maybe he was having a bad day.

JanSolo
02-09-2004, 10:13 AM
Does this mean banning Dynoflash (the commercial account) or Alfriedesq (the personal account)? If he is not conducting business in public with this account, is his personal account allowed to stay active on here?

coolguy949
02-09-2004, 10:36 AM
Well, I banned all his IPs so chances are he got a new provider or someone else created that account to see what we would do.

I wont ban his personal account. If he starts flames then we'll see.