PDA

View Full Version : 'finally' got pulled over.

pjb00stin
07-02-2008, 07:11 AM
So i was coming down watt from country club lanes here in sac last night,around 1:30 last night.Im not even speeding,but out of nowhere CHP come out and flashes the lights.So i pull over and he asks that question "do you know how fast your going?"..blah blah blah.60 mph in a 40mph zone..damn,0 RRLY?

sooo..he takes my license,and i dont have proof of insurance on me!SHIIIIII...so he's back there and im over here thinking he's going to slap me with a ticket and im talking hella sht.He comes back,ticketbook in his hand,and says:

"Im gunna give you a fix-it ticket for driving with no proof of insurance.Also,you need to change the address on your license.Im going to give you a verbal warning on the speed,just slow down."

NICE.my windows where tinted to oil black,and being in the dark made them look worst,but he didnt say anything,and luckly my exhaust wasnt that loud.GREDDY SP2 FTW! :lol:

DirectorSe7en
07-02-2008, 09:11 AM
You lucked out big time not getting a speeding ticket. Points on the drivers license FTL.

nightwalker
07-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Luck SOB. Sac cops can be dicks. I have an Apex NOIR, but the way it sounds now, the flat black doesn't do shit for it. I have to add a resonator soon, 'cause I'm scared to drive around the valley.

whtrice
07-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Cruzin down Watt at 1:30 a.m. in a tint EVO..You might as well dress up as a jelly donut.

pjb00stin
07-03-2008, 10:08 AM
yea,i lucked out BIG time.maybe he felt sorry for my girlfriend that was damn near bout to cry cuz she never got pulled over before. lol

the NOIR is loud?never really herd one in person

jelly donuts?i love jelly donuts.!

Positron
07-03-2008, 10:16 AM
I got a ticket for old address on drivers license before also. Went along with the usual violations of modified exhaust and no front plates =P

Evo Jai
07-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Hahaha wow.. so lucky. :lol:

superfleajq
07-03-2008, 11:50 AM
.Im not even speeding,

..blah blah blah.60 mph in a 40mph zone?

...huh? :lol: ...either way, lucky you!

pjb00stin
07-04-2008, 10:21 AM
.Im not even speeding,

..blah blah blah.60 mph in a 40mph zone?

...huh? :lol: ...either way, lucky you!

lol..it didnt feel like 60,im being honest!lol

esco
07-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Cruzin down Watt at 1:30 a.m. in a tint EVO..You might as well dress up as a jelly donut.

i lived at auburn and watt for 8yrs, never had a problem and i flew like a fool up and down......(i was wrong i know for doin stoopid shit) only once i was driving my teg with stolen plates on it i was surrounded hard core hahahahah but it was atheft recovery and i just drove the car off the auction lot with the bad plates still in their system. handcuffed me etc but then i told them and they didnt even ask for proof, even tho i had it