PDA

View Full Version : Big ups

twEeker
02-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Just another "Works is so great thread"

Just wanted to say thanks to works for installing my works ceramic coated 3" downpipe, works high flow cat, and hks carbon ti cat back. They did a good job, and showed me the places that the carbon ti might rattle because of fitment issues, but they did a good job. Worked on it for like an hour and a half to two hours making sure it fit right, and only charged me for one hour. No rattles, even on the horrible crater like streets of San Francisco! Thanks works!

I'd also like to say thanks to San Rafeal mitsu for working so hard on my car. The idle problem still isn't solved, but they replaced my alternater, and gave me a new battery under warrenty. John said that I should get my alarm uninstalled so they can look at it more and get rid of that factor, and maybe they could cover it under warrenty instead of finding out something was caused by the install. He said he will find the problem and fix it, but if it was my fault they will have to charge me. At this point, I don't care. I just want my baby to stop bogging down. Got the alarm removed after I got back in town. Still bogs.Mark my words, by the end of this month my car will be running right. Also thanks to Albert at the new shop next store to San Rafael mitsu for letting me hang out, and watch your best motoring dvd.