PDA

View Full Version : Signatures and such not safe for work

JanSolo
07-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Hi folks, I've gotten a few complaints about signatures with hot girls and such. So rather than forcing everyone to turn off sigs in their options, I'd like you to please alter your signatures so they aren't so sexual. I am guilty of it too, so I clearly need to modify mine.. for now.

If you find your signature altered with some hot girl removed, please don't be offended. Having a pic removed is not that bad and it could be worse. I could replace it with homo men with naked asses making out like I did for one Evo member. :D Ahh the power of Google image search.

DirectorSe7en
07-06-2008, 12:37 AM
+1. This is long overdue.

dabaysevo
07-06-2008, 01:17 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

AreSTG
07-06-2008, 02:00 PM
you've got to be fuckign kidding me. I turned off my signitures like 4 hours ago cuz of the women and such. and now i just saw this...

lol, what finally pushed me over the edge was the naked gay guys, lol, gotta stick with don't ask don't tel, and if somone peeked at my screen and saw that....

sprytsi
07-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Crap, you can turn off sigs... I should have done that ages ago. People in class keep peeking over my shoulder to see the hot naked men/women on my laptop.

But yes, it would be nice. The wife would be less suspicious...

Ben
07-06-2008, 11:02 PM
Damn and I had a very inappropriate pic I wanted to use for my sig too damnit.

nebolic
07-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Please have your sigs adjusted by EOD today (7.7.08)

thanks,
nebo