PDA

View Full Version : Central Coast Meet

P.B.A.
02-06-2005, 10:35 PM
I know im new to the boards, but just wanted to give you all a heads up on a meet. My brother is the Central Coast SCLC Rep and he is setting up a meet for Memorial day weekend. It will be all weekend and there will be barbecues and campouts on the beach. I thought some people would be interested because it is in between nor cal and so cal. Last year, WORKS had there Evo 8 show up and Team Widget had 3 Evo 7's imported from Japan show up. He's gauging interest on SCLC.net on a PCH cruise from Santa Monica to Morro Bay. The cruise is in the works, but the meet is for sure. RRM usually sponsors the meet and raffles off prizes. If the Nor Cal Evos are interested in setting up a cruise that would be cool. Just a chance for the Nor Cal and So Cal lancers/evo owners to meet up. If you want anymore information, PM me or start posting.

Ru$ty

bdking57
02-08-2005, 01:48 PM
I would be down for that.. im in the monterey bay area. Seems like a long time from now though

wilson1
02-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Please keep us posted.

Dr. Evo
02-08-2005, 06:47 PM
I live near Morro Bay. Please keep up informed.

Eclipse
02-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Same here. I'm just up the coast.

P.B.A.
02-09-2005, 12:57 PM
You guys on Hwy 1 and San Luis might already know my brother. His screen name is Trance, and he drives a yellow OZ. He lives in Cayucous and works in Paso. He will be putting the meet together. It will be memorial day weekend (all weekend). There will be barbecues and camp outs on the beach. Not sure about the cruise from Santa Monica to Morro Bay, but the meet is for sure. More information to come as i get it.

Ru$ty

bboygst
02-09-2005, 04:46 PM
any date yet on the meet? i live in marina and i'll try to get my gurl blue by you evo out LOL, but i drive a 4g63 dsm. let us know on a date that way i can request off or something like that koo

evo_dadi
02-09-2005, 07:02 PM
^^ alright jaime lets convoy :twisted:

P.B.A.
02-09-2005, 11:37 PM
The meet is going to be held on Memorial Day weekend. May 27th-30th. The guys from SCLC plan to cruise up Hwy 1 either Friday the 27th or Sat. the 28th. My brother lives in Cayucous so its about half way for Nor Cal and So Cal. Like I said in the first post. Last year RRM sponsored some parts for the meet as well as other companies. We will prob. camp out on the beach and barbecue. Some people brought mods to install and try out and others just showed up to meet other lancer/evo owners. All are welcomed so pass the word on!

Ru$ty

trance
02-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Hello all,

well first off...PBA is my little brother and the meet he is mentioning is my annual meet(well so far this will be the 3rd year in a row)
i havent posted anything yet due to how far away the daye is and i dont like rummors going around of whats going to happen or who is bringing what(that almost killed the first meet i was the major planner of , CalSLam)
this year i was thinking one of two things for my meet.
first was and is allways my cruise camp and chill (with a little back ranchroad/canyon runs)
we allways have a blast on the beach and the late night bonfire camping...we also even had a Sumo contest.
i was also thinking of orginanizing a PCH cruise from santa monica to SanFran and back but after gaugeing intrest finding out that people dont want to do that much driveing(but i will still take anyone who wants to do the best part of PCH(the 72 miles of hills and curves starting from where i live)

so yes...the meet is being held durring the memorial day 3 day weekend
and as of so far i have 2 deff sponcers and one who just replyed they want to sponcer.
i am trying to get stuff for both lancers and evos...a little for all

i will be posting all over all boards trying to get lovers from all over the state to attend from my friends at SCLC to you to the SoCalEvo boys ans the Mirtage folks as well as others.
but that never means its strictly a Mitsu meet...all are welcome and if you cruise up on your little kids big wheel i will offer you a parking spon next to my car.

anywhoos just wanted to post since my brother has been telling me about the intrest showing up here and look forward to the updates.

pm me with any questions or for anything

trance
02-10-2005, 07:42 AM
also whoever sent PBA the pm regaurding the sponcership drop me the line...i want to do all things regaurding the meet and sponcership through myself so nothing gets messed up in the transfer of info