PDA

View Full Version : garbage version of NCE!

uhoh_evo
07-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Do I have the option to choose between "mobile" and "full" version of NCE from my phone er am I just stuck w/ the "mobile" version? Is there a way to trick my phone into giving me the "full" version? The mobile version doesn't even give me dates/times er anything. I definitely have the garbage version of NCE. :(

steevo8
07-16-2008, 03:13 PM
theres a mobile version? :?

awdaddict
07-16-2008, 03:16 PM
theres a mobile version? :?

yea.. something that I'm not aware of?!

uhoh_evo
07-16-2008, 04:47 PM
Apparently! It looks normal on my computer like it always has. But on my phone it looks horrible!

uhoh_evo
07-16-2008, 07:01 PM
This site was fine a few weeks ago. I saw everything. Avatars, smiley's, even sigs w/ .gifs. I was able to see the same script as all you guys but now it's whack. I haven't changed anything on my phone. I just came on here one day and it was all bad

uhoh_evo
07-17-2008, 09:34 AM
Bump

I even cleared out any content cache and deleted all my cookies. Doesn't change anything.

Am I really the only person getting this version of NCE? I can't modify my responses, I only see like 5 posts per page. There is no "home", "search", "gallery", etc. buttons. I can't preview my posts.

Anyone else getting this er have solutions? There isn't even a "profile" button that will let me make changes.

SavageEvo8
07-17-2008, 10:28 AM
your phone = FTL!

ive got every bit of access on my phone as i do the pc

uhoh_evo
07-17-2008, 08:34 PM
It's not just the pics. The whole format of the site is completely different. And I have a BB Pearl. D/k how to do that on my phone er if I even can.

But yea, this does make me feel like my phone is FTL!

turbotiger
07-17-2008, 08:38 PM
The BB browser is not a real web browser. Everything looks different on that thing.

evo_dadi
07-17-2008, 08:50 PM
i have the A&T tilt phone and its different also but id rather have it like that since it loads sooo much faster now for me.

uhoh_evo
07-17-2008, 11:18 PM
My phone USED to load all the scripts and templates the "full" version would have. I know it doesn't have full browser capabilities but I know I have different emulators. Hmm... Think imma change to a different emulator. Completely forgot about all that til just now. Thanks!

Hey Evo-Dadi, has it always been the same format for you er was it something that just happened recently for you as well?

esco
07-18-2008, 12:01 AM
The BB browser is not a real web browser. Everything looks different on that thing.

use operamini

evo_dadi
07-18-2008, 02:21 PM
I used to get the standard desktop format before but it takes toooooo long to load up.but with recent changes it has became wap enabled and much quicker to view granted some functions are a bit different.