PDA

View Full Version : NorCalEvo Swag Shop is open for business

vtluu
01-31-2004, 05:20 AM
Hi everybody, just wanted to let you know that the NorCalEvo.net swag (merchandise) shop on CafePress.com is "officially" open for business. The URL for the shop is http://www.cafeshops.com/norcalevo

As an "opening week promotion" I've priced everything down. In the future I'll probably be adding a small markup ($1-$2) on most items as a way to help fund the club and its activities--as NorCalEvo grows it's going to become harder to rely solely on the spare time and goodwill of a few members so sooner or later we are going to have to cover costs.

Anyways I'll be the first to agree with you that some of the prices on CafePress are kinda steep... Don't complain to me 'cause there's nothing I can really do to change that. For large-run items such as tee-shirts we'll probably get them done locally for much cheaper; I'll post in another forum about this shortly.

Please direct any questions, requests, suggestsions to me via PM.

nebolic
01-31-2004, 10:24 AM
Good work Tam, will definetly check it out.

JanSolo
01-31-2004, 11:20 AM
Gotta love Tam's red Evo on the mousepad.

http://prodtn.cafepress.com/2/9631132_F_tn.jpg

warpspeed
01-31-2004, 11:26 AM
Great stuff Tam. i was wondering if they will come in different colors later on?

vtluu
01-31-2004, 11:43 AM
Gotta love Tam's red Evo on the mousepad.
Thanks. 8) I was experimenting with using various tools to create "artistic" pics from photos. What we need are better source photos: high-resolution, colourful with the subject taking up most of the picture, etc. I wish I'd gotten better meet photos (and would have, had I not forgotten to bring a memory card for my "good" camera) to use as a source. Anyways there's always next time.

Warpspeed: it seems CafePress only offers most of their clothing merchandise in white. Jan and I both tried to find CafePress-based stores with other colours but even the "premium" shops (where you have to pay CafePress a subscription fee for your store) didn't have anything better selection-wise. :?

evo_dadi
01-31-2004, 12:56 PM
all hail tam :bow: :bow: norcal swag store now in business.

im gonna move this to the classified sections so the rest of the guys can post the items they buy also.

BluEvo
01-31-2004, 04:43 PM
that's dope. good looking out bro! i just noticed one little detail about the privacy act. there is no secure online buying with them. it would be a good idea to call the order in, than to submit you credit card #'s online. just an FYI. (unless i understood their privacy disclaimer wrong)

vtluu
01-31-2004, 08:00 PM
i just noticed one little detail about the privacy act. there is no secure online buying with them. it would be a good idea to call the order in, than to submit you credit card #'s online. just an FYI. (unless i understood their privacy disclaimer wrong)
Well, the order itself, your credit card info etc. is transmitted with 128-bit SSL encryption, so it's as "secure" as any other decent online shopping site. I for one am not worried about the CYA (Cover Your Ass) clause in their privacy policy; federal law protects you from liability in the event of theft and fraudulent use of your credit card/credit card info.

BluEvo
02-01-2004, 02:03 PM
i just noticed one little detail about the privacy act. there is no secure online buying with them. it would be a good idea to call the order in, than to submit you credit card #'s online. just an FYI. (unless i understood their privacy disclaimer wrong)
Well, the order itself, your credit card info etc. is transmitted with 128-bit SSL encryption, so it's as "secure" as any other decent online shopping site. I for one am not worried about the CYA (Cover Your Ass) clause in their privacy policy; federal law protects you from liability in the event of theft and fraudulent use of your credit card/credit card info.

nice to know. thanks man.

chris
02-02-2004, 08:44 AM
Hi everybody, just wanted to let you know that the NorCalEvo.net swag (merchandise) shop on CafePress.com is "officially" open for business. The URL for the shop is http://www.cafeshops.com/norcalevo

As an "opening week promotion" I've priced everything down. In the future I'll probably be adding a small markup ($1-$2) on most items as a way to help fund the club and its activities--as NorCalEvo grows it's going to become harder to rely solely on the spare time and goodwill of a few members so sooner or later we are going to have to cover costs.

Anyways I'll be the first to agree with you that some of the prices on CafePress are kinda steep... Don't complain to me 'cause there's nothing I can really do to change that. For large-run items such as tee-shirts we'll probably get them done locally for much cheaper; I'll post in another forum about this shortly.

Please direct any questions, requests, suggestsions to me via PM.

let me know about the norcal shirts locally. ill purchase them if you get them made for cheaper =D

vtluu
02-12-2004, 12:50 AM
New item: http://www.cafeshops.com/norcalevo.9691119

http://prodtn.cafepress.com/9/9691119_F_tn.jpg

Just $12!

(Spent a couple hours replicating the Evo tach in CorelDraw, based on a high-res photo I got from Mitsubishi. I would have liked to make the clock face dark grey to match the real tach, but the clock hands only come in black so that wouldn't work very well. I'm betting it comes apart easily though, so when I get mine I'll probably re-paint the hands and stick on a new face.)

howiEVO8
02-12-2004, 12:57 AM
interesting...only thing is the rpm and time clash

vtluu
02-12-2004, 01:00 AM
It's mainly ornamental... but for example there are plenty of watches (and clocks) that don't have any numbers on them--you can tell the time simply from the position of the hands. Unless you grew up with only digital watches and clocks. :lol:

kimmievo
04-22-2004, 03:49 PM
Just got my Norcalevo.net license plate frame in the mail today....good stuff!

Buckkaaaa!!
04-27-2004, 02:56 PM
just ordered a t shirt =D

rivalyoung
10-06-2005, 11:51 AM
Can I make a request for a few items? If possible get one of those steel travel mugs and a men's jr. hooded sweatshirt [zipper style]. That one on the link is for women only [size chart asked me for my bust size wtf].

Just ordered the t-shirt and license plate frame ^_^.

kimmievo
10-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Can I make a request for a few items? If possible get one of those steel travel mugs and a men's jr. hooded sweatshirt [zipper style]. That one on the link is for women only [size chart asked me for my bust size wtf].

Woot woot for the license plate frame. That is the first thing I ever bought for my Evo.

Matz
10-06-2005, 03:01 PM

I made the exact same order a couple of weeks ago. :) The shirt is really nice.

Everyone here should get a license plate frame so it's easy to identify fellow NCE members! I was also thinking that the swag shop should sell something like unnamed business cards with the NorCalEvo logo on it. That way, members can pick up several, leave them in their gloveboxes, and when we see Evos in parking lots, we can put a card on the windshield. :)

Mrsred
10-23-2005, 12:15 AM
Great stuff Tam. i was wondering if they will come in different colors later on?

+1...especially in black and pink? :oops:
I will be getting the jr. hoodie and baby T.

oneillevo
12-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Ive heard some so-so things about cafepress. Has anyone actually bought any of these yet? Ive heard their screens are ok quality, that they do tend to fade and break with every wash. Can anyone confirm?

mtsevovii
12-20-2006, 04:46 PM
yeah they fade...

Deviousone209
06-09-2007, 04:20 PM
where can i get some nor cal evo stickers?

redoctane
06-19-2007, 01:05 AM
Seriusly Norcal should make windows stickers

overdrive
06-19-2007, 01:57 AM
Wow even the wardrobe comes down to the undergarments...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a340/kul_blu_car/thong.jpg

^^What if an LS1 guy fornicates with a chick wearing that? ^^ I bet his thing will turn limp... LOL!

Deviousone209
06-19-2007, 07:07 PM
i have seen em, but where can i get em??

Matz
06-25-2007, 09:05 AM
i have seen em, but where can i get em??

There's a link on the first post, if you are asking about buying NCE gear...

I was wondering when we're going to have more designs? :) My current NCE shirt is all dirty and yucky, and I need a new one.

IlovemyevoIX
08-25-2007, 03:10 PM
just ordered a t and sweatshirt for myself and the wife got a babyT and a thong to make me proud! thanks again Tam

JDMevoBOOST
10-21-2008, 03:07 PM
Anyone gonna make a black face clock with amber hands?

SavageEvo8
12-09-2008, 03:08 PM
We need some NCE decals and numerically issued badges like SCE has....

xxx4reggie
12-09-2008, 03:28 PM
i love the stuff they got, that clock looks nice!
i like the license plates they got but none for the 9's? :(

time to buy a NCE thong for Vince, VINCE ur a gaylord! :D