PDA

View Full Version : EVO X parts from HKS

JERRY
07-30-2008, 06:02 PM
Hey Guys,

I wanted to update you guys on the parts available from HKS a of now, and also what parts will be coming shortly.

Exhaust:
Legamax Premium Exhaust (rear section)
Legamax Center Exhaust Pipe (midpipe)
Front Pipe (down pipe)
Bumper Protector Set

BOV/Intercooler:
SSQV Kit for EVO X (includes two pipes)
I/C (upper) pipe kit
Intercooler kit
super secret turbo kit (NEBO)
Super Fire Spark Plugs (two heat ranges)

Syspension:
Hipermax III coilovers
Hipermax III SPORT (race) coilovers

Electronics:
F-Con VPRO
CAMP II
Turbo Timer Type 0/1
Turbo Timer harness

I should have a detailed update by tomorrow of what is available and in stock tomorrow, the boss man and team are at HKS USA as we speak going over what is technically released. I will also have a ETA for the parts that are not available for those interested.

Jerry

DirectorSe7en
07-30-2008, 07:04 PM
What's the CAMP II?

And HKS has a Turbo Kit? What is included and what are the specs?

slimdatwelve209
07-30-2008, 08:43 PM
Hey Guys,

I wanted to update you guys on the parts available from HKS a of now, and also what parts will be coming shortly.

Exhaust:
Front Pipe (down pipe)
Bumper Protector Set

would u have these instock?

JERRY
07-31-2008, 12:16 AM
What's the CAMP II?

And HKS has a Turbo Kit? What is included and what are the specs?

As I posted, some of these parts are still in development, and I will find out the specs as soon as possible. The HKS CAMP II is a monitoring tool used in conjunction to both factory and aftermarket sensors. You can find more information here:

http://hksusa.com/info/?id=3474

Jerry

JERRY
07-31-2008, 12:18 AM
Hey Guys,

Exhaust:
Front Pipe (down pipe)
Bumper Protector Set

At the moment, I only have a couple of the misc. parts, and a few that are already sold. What are you interested in? For the most part, HKS has these parts in stock:

http://hksusa.com/info/?id=3526

Jerry

slimdatwelve209
07-31-2008, 12:28 AM
Hey Guys,

Exhaust:
Front Pipe (down pipe)
Bumper Protector Set

At the moment, I only have a couple of the misc. parts, and a few that are already sold. What are you interested in? For the most part, HKS has these parts in stock:

Jerry

Legamax Premium Exhaust

nebolic
07-31-2008, 08:15 AM
c-bass, you should get the HKS Camp II, you can hook it up to your navi and monitor your engine from that. Kind of like the GTR.

nebo

Fa-Q
07-31-2008, 08:33 AM
The HKS Camp II is super ballin...wish i could afford it right now.

nebolic
07-31-2008, 08:36 AM
I'd get it if I was already running a NAVI, but I dont have NAVI lol. Found a different method, I'll show you guys next week once I have it installed.

nebo

DirectorSe7en
07-31-2008, 09:55 AM
The HKS CAMP II is a monitoring tool used in conjunction to both factory and aftermarket sensors.

Whats your absolute best price on the HKS CAMP II?

c-bass, you should get the HKS Camp II, you can hook it up to your navi and monitor your engine from that.

:shock: I'm sold.

JERRY
07-31-2008, 10:37 AM
Hey Guys,

Exhaust:
Front Pipe (down pipe)
Bumper Protector Set

Jerry

Legamax Premium Exhaust

PM Sent!!!

JERRY
07-31-2008, 10:38 AM

You never know... I can get you a good deal on it!!!

Jerry

JERRY
07-31-2008, 10:40 AM
The HKS CAMP II is a monitoring tool used in conjunction to both factory and aftermarket sensors.

Whats your absolute best price on the HKS CAMP II?

c-bass, you should get the HKS Camp II, you can hook it up to your navi and monitor your engine from that.

:shock: I'm sold.

It ultimately depends on what sensors you'd like to add. Aside from the factory sensors, HKS has the temp (for both water and oil), EGT, pressure sensor (water and oil), and boost. You will also need to buy the meter interface unit to work with them, and the CAMP II unit itself. Let me know what you'd like, and I'll shoot you a PM.

Jerry

Fa-Q
07-31-2008, 10:41 AM

Jerry

We can talk more about it when i pick up my Bride seat.

DirectorSe7en
07-31-2008, 10:44 AM
It ultimately depends on what sensors you'd like to add. Aside from the factory sensors, HKS has the temp (for both water and oil), EGT, pressure sensor (water and oil), and boost. You will also need to buy the meter interface unit to work with them, and the CAMP II unit itself.

So I'll need;

CAMP II
EGT
Boost
Meter Interface Unit

....and what's more important to monitor, the Water & Oil Temp or Water & Oil Pressure?

JERRY
07-31-2008, 10:59 AM

Jerry

We can talk more about it when i pick up my Bride seat.

No problem.... I can probably get the HKS stuff faster then the Bride stuff!!! haahha

Jerry

JERRY
07-31-2008, 11:01 AM
It ultimately depends on what sensors you'd like to add. Aside from the factory sensors, HKS has the temp (for both water and oil), EGT, pressure sensor (water and oil), and boost. You will also need to buy the meter interface unit to work with them, and the CAMP II unit itself.

So I'll need;

CAMP II
EGT
Boost
Meter Interface Unit

....and what's more important to monitor, the Water & Oil Temp or Water & Oil Pressure?

On a turbo car, I would say the oil pressure and the water temp are the two I'd want. Everyone's opinion is different, so I'll leave it up to you.... hahahha.

If there is a drop in oil pressure, you will want to see it right away before the motor or turbo, possibly both fail. Water temp is important to me because I want to see if the car is running too hot or not staying in operating temps, nothing more.

Jerry

DirectorSe7en
07-31-2008, 11:08 AM
On a turbo car, I would say the oil pressure and the water temp are the two I'd want. Everyone's opinion is different, so I'll leave it up to you.... hahahha.

If there is a drop in oil pressure, you will want to see it right away before the motor or turbo, possibly both fail. Water temp is important to me because I want to see if the car is running too hot or not staying in operating temps, nothing more.

In that case, PM me your absolute best price on;

CAMP II
EGT
Boost
Oil Pressue
Water Temp
Meter Interface Unit

nebolic
07-31-2008, 11:42 AM
Jerry will take care of you. He's got some sick ass prices.

nebo

DirectorSe7en
07-31-2008, 12:03 PM
Tight. 8)

Jerry I PM'd you back.

JERRY
07-31-2008, 01:25 PM
Jerry will take care of you. He's got some sick ass prices.

nebo

How'd you know about my ass????

D7, you got a PM back already.

Jerry

nebolic
07-31-2008, 01:30 PM
Jerry

oh yeah, i know your ass.... damn i'm going broke back.

nebo

dabaysevo
07-31-2008, 01:31 PM
The CAMP is the reason I bought the Double Din conversion kit for my IX. I plan on eventually putting a double din touch screen navi system in the dash and run the camp so I don't have a million gauges all over the car. Only the boost gauge on the steering column.

I'll give Jerry a bump for a very baller system. I would run the CAMP on the X because it doesn't look like there are a lot of nice places to put gauges in there anyway and why not take advantage of the built in Nav system.

dabaysevo
07-31-2008, 01:34 PM
Jerry

oh yeah, i know your ass.... damn i'm going broke back.

nebo

Going? You've been broke back since before the movie came out. :lol:

nebolic
07-31-2008, 02:06 PM

I'm gonna make you my biatch. You dropped your soap!!!

nebo

Fa-Q
07-31-2008, 02:24 PM
I vote group buy on Camp II

dabaysevo
07-31-2008, 03:18 PM

nebo

Oh knoez I haz to pick it up? :(

nebolic
07-31-2008, 04:22 PM
oh yeah and there's no lube!

nebo

nebo

Oh knoez I haz to pick it up? :(

dabaysevo
07-31-2008, 04:33 PM
Yay!

JERRY
08-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Damn, I'll see what I can do.... If you guys want a group buy on them, I'll put something together, but I'll need to sell like five systems in order to give you guys a DEAL.

Nebo, I'll make sure Jesse has a bar of soap in his hands the next time you swing by.. ahhahaa

Jerry

DirectorSe7en
08-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Damn, I'll see what I can do.... If you guys want a group buy on them, I'll put something together, but I'll need to sell like five systems in order to give you guys a DEAL.

Well put me down for one.

Who else? Come on people.

CAMP II Group Buy:

1. D7

Fa-Q
08-01-2008, 12:02 PM
I'm 50/50 so i won't put myself on the list but i am interested.

DirectorSe7en
08-01-2008, 12:06 PM

Is your interest wholey price dependant?

nebolic
08-01-2008, 12:08 PM
do it.

i would but my "other" unit just came in so I'll have to forgo the CAMP.

nebo

Fa-Q
08-01-2008, 12:16 PM

Is your interest wholey price dependant?

No...it's price, need, the fact that i just bought 2 defi gauges like a month ago, and i'm about to slap on my next stage of mods and get re-tuned. I'm definitely interested but right know may not be the best time.

JERRY
08-05-2008, 10:33 AM
The CAMPII is not cheap, but it is definitely the COOOOOLLLL. When I had the older model, there was the "fish tank" feature, that looked like an actual fish tank. When the car would do well, the fish are happy and everything is cool. If there's a problem with the car, the fish start to die and stuff... I loved it.

Jerry