PDA

View Full Version : New "mugshots" and "rides" galleries

vtluu
02-01-2004, 01:08 AM
Hello all. Per evo_dadi's suggestion I created new top-level albums in the gallery: "Member Mugshots" and "Member Rides". The idea is each member gets to post one photo of themselves and one of their ride (one photo per car is fine if you have more than one). That way we can put faces to names, names to NorCalEvo handles, and recognize each others' cars on the street (well, I guess other than colour our Evos look almost all the same :)).

Anyway, to add a photo, go into the mugshot or rides gallery, then into the "incoming mugshots/rides" sub-album. You should be able to add your photo in that "incoming" album. A gallery admin will check the incoming folder from time to time (often) and approve and move the photos to the main album for all to see.

For ride pics, put in the caption your username and a short description of your car. For example, "vtluu's rally red Evo--bone stock".

For mugshots, as part of the caption to go with the photo, note your NorCalEvo name and real name (if you want). For example, "vtluu (a.k.a. Viet-Tam Luu, a.k.a. "Tam")". I don't want be too anal-retentive about mugshots, but here are a couple guidelines: it should be a photo of you, and keep it PG-13--we don't want to see your nekkid pics. :P

evo_dadi
02-01-2004, 01:22 AM
thx man since it takes me longer to make a decent album.
post your mugshots guys so we know who to blame ;) j/k