PDA

View Full Version : Magnecor 8.5MM wires ETA Please Read!!!!! Missing 1 payment

nebolic
02-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi fellas,

Just called Buschur racing and talked with Jared. He is verifying all payments as we speak. The wires will be shipped out ASAP. ETA 1.5 to 2 weeks. And I'll distribute them after that, I know 2-3 members live pretty far away, so I will ship those out to you individually. For the Bay Area folks and Sacramento folks, I'll set up a meeting place to deliver these wires to you, or if we are all at the next big NorCalEvo meet, I can distribute them there. Either or, you will get your wires in a timely fashion, (if you don't have time to meet up, I'll set up a convenient time for you and swing by your place or meet u somewhere)

Thanks,
Nebo

vtluu
02-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Thanks again Nebo! :bow:

nebolic
02-18-2005, 01:13 PM
okay another update.

I just recieved a PM from Jared @ Buschur Racing.

He can only confirm 20 payments out of the 22 people that ordered.

Can everyone check if their charges went through . . . seems like its a possibility that the last 3-4 people who paid may not have had their charge go through?

We are missing 2 payments . . . please let me know so we can get this resolved and have our wires shipped. Also, in instances like this, I really need to have everyone confirm that their payment is good before I hand over wires, otherwise someone might get shafted . . .

thanks guys, just trying to be fair to everyone that made their payment and their charge went through.

thanks,
Nebo

nebolic
02-18-2005, 01:51 PM
Chris Larosa
Chris Warner
Gilbert Peat
Delson Burton
Matthew Steele
Viet-Tam Luu
Eddy Fung (Ordered 2 Sets)
Wilson Leung
Servando Eguiliz
Najib Sahyoun
Carmen Yee
Joe Russo
Brandon Mateo
Mark Wong
Neil Wong
Marcel Sanchez
John Mendoza
Mike Armstrong
Kevin Qi
Leroy Hill

The above are names of people with confirmed payment. I dont think I see Doug's name up there (EvoVIII unless you used someone elses name) Please check to see who hasn't sent in payment. We are missing 1 name only.

thanks,
Nebo

EvoVIII
02-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Chris Larosa
Chris Warner
Gilbert Peat
Delson Burton
Matthew Steele
Viet-Tam Luu
Eddy Fung (Ordered 2 Sets)
Wilson Leung
Servando Eguiliz
Najib Sahyoun
Carmen Yee
Joe Russo
Brandon Mateo
Mark Wong
Neil Wong
Marcel Sanchez
John Mendoza
Mike Armstrong
Kevin Qi
Leroy Hill

The above are names of people with confirmed payment. I dont think I see Doug's name up there (EvoVIII unless you used someone elses name) Please check to see who hasn't sent in payment. We are missing 1 name only.

thanks,
Nebo

hey I used my GF account, her name is Carmen Yee, Thanks

nebolic
02-18-2005, 09:41 PM
Never mind, all payments are in. :)

thanks.

Nebo

Bullet
02-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Chris Larosa
Chris Warner