PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

LancerTuner2005
02-21-2005, 11:11 AM
Hello guys. I am new to this forum and just wanted to get my name out here. I drive a silver 05 Lancer ES MT. Yeah, I know it's not an evo, but I'm only 18, and insurance would kill, even on the ralliart it was super high, acually I pay $243 a month right now and I have a clean driving record....just cause I'm young... Anyway, I currently have only a few mods done to my car, which are window tint, new gloss black Motegi Racing FF7 wheels and toyo proxese 4 tires, RRM axel back exhaust, RRM rear swaybar and perches, Progress lowering springs (soon to change to tein SS coilovers), AEM Cold Air intake, and RRM Piggyback ECU is in the mail. I hope to get a turbo for my car very soon, but am probably going to wait so I can get more engine internals so I don't have to run a whimpy 7 psi...... ok, so that's my car. For me, I live in Oakley, CA. For those of you who don't know where that is, it is next to Concord and Walnut Creek, and is an hour away from San Fransisco. Oh, and I was wondering, what do you guys think about body kits? I was thinking about getting one, but I'm not sure. Hopfully some of your opinions will enlighten me....

nebolic
02-21-2005, 11:40 AM
body kits are cool if you can afford it and if looks clean. I never liked body kits myself just because i'm always afraid i'll jack it up, cracking the front etc...

Welcome aboard.

Nebo

SouthernCrane
02-21-2005, 12:47 PM
A nice clean body kit that's not too crazy always appealed to me. Sounds like you got a nice car man, welcome to the boards 8) . Any pics you want to post up?

xchoirboy
02-21-2005, 01:10 PM
welcome ... to each his own ... its your car :roll: