PDA

View Full Version : CVC 27151(a)

mrjay
08-13-2008, 07:51 PM
yeah..I don't understand this violation, is 27151(a) non correctable or what? this is for supposedly my "loud" exhaust, the officer clearly checked yes. I also have a paper/certificate or proof or w/e of my car passing all tests (sound, smog, etc..) so what I'm trying to say is should I even bother swapping in the stock exhaust back on or just leave my Ti-C on and bring it to the station with proof that the exhaust is under compliance with the allowed db limit of an exhaust?

Mr Evo
08-13-2008, 07:57 PM
i would throw the stock cat and cb on just to be safe

mrjay
08-13-2008, 08:01 PM
already have the stock cat on, I got busted for a catback being too loud (GReddy Ti-C =/ ) lol

Mr Evo
08-13-2008, 08:04 PM
ha ouch yeah i would just throw the stock cb on should be good

08evoX
08-22-2008, 01:34 PM
yeah..I don't understand this violation, is 27151(a) non correctable or what? this is for supposedly my "loud" exhaust, the officer clearly checked yes. I also have a paper/certificate or proof or w/e of my car passing all tests (sound, smog, etc..) so what I'm trying to say is should I even bother swapping in the stock exhaust back on or just leave my Ti-C on and bring it to the station with proof that the exhaust is under compliance with the allowed db limit of an exhaust?

fix it ticket $10