PDA

View Full Version : PerformanceSport.Net local meet up *again* 3/19/05

Sickened SRT-4
02-24-2005, 07:37 PM
Hey folks, long time no post here.

I'd like to once again welcome local bay area folks to yet another PerformanceSport.Net meet.

Meet will be held on March 19th. Place hasn't been set in stone yet. Currently we are considering meeting at Dave & Busters in milpitas, and heading over to lemans gokarting in fremont.

Please visit PerformanceSport.Net and check the meet thread at : http://www.performancesport.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=431

How about a little more info. A couple of you know me as "Sickened SRT-4" from norcalsrt4.com. I am no longer an administrator of that group. In leaving I decided to no longer dwell in the "Same car, same club" groups. I have no offense to any of them, it's just not how I personally feel. In noticing much of what really goes on at meets, such as people sharing ideas of different cars n such. I decided to foundry a network of performance enthusiasts. No long after it was decided the internet doesn't really have a forum site for people who just love performance. And or the ones it does, we run poorly.. That I have seen so far. Currently PerformanceSport.Net is small, and growing quickly. This will be our second "large" meet. Our first drew over 35 cars, and 50+ people.

So at this point I remember a couple of you and would love to welcome you and your friends to PerformanceSport.Net and our meets. We promise not to discriminate on what you drive, or how you drive it, as long as you love it!

1stSAGE
02-24-2005, 07:45 PM
Your topic saids 4/19 but the post reads 3/19, typo maybe? Also, I think there is a large meet for us NorCalEvo folks on 3/19.

http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3560

Sickened SRT-4
02-24-2005, 07:48 PM
Ahh yes, you caught my typo. It IS 3/19/05

evo_dadi
02-24-2005, 07:49 PM
hey wassup chris ill try to make it to this meet again but maybe w/o the kids this time :lol:

Sickened SRT-4
02-24-2005, 07:50 PM
Yo what up mang? (God I love saying that... so goofy when a white guy -= oh yeah I'm hella white=- says that...)

Yeah I noticed a conflicting schedule for the EVO meet, and I do appologize about that. But to all the south bay folks that won't be attending the evo meet in livermore, feel free to come on out and do some karting!!!!

evo_dadi
02-24-2005, 07:53 PM
oh its on march 19? i might not be there till later tho since im working that day but ill try :lol:

nebolic
02-24-2005, 08:52 PM
you're meet coincides with NorCalEvo.net's big meet . . . the turnout might be a bit low .. . .

Nebo