PDA

View Full Version : whats everybody doing these days?

chris
02-03-2004, 07:50 PM
no one's posting much =X i guess i have to call howie back here so it can get more interesting. and become post whores of OT! :roll:

nebolic
02-03-2004, 07:52 PM
well most of you folks live down in the Bay area, us sac folks (just 3 of us) meet pretty regulary, almost twice a week cuz we are bored off our a$$, speaking of which, i think we are gonna meet up again tonite.

evo_dadi
02-03-2004, 08:04 PM
sounds good mang but im a family guy so meets for me really has to be planned ahead. and the evo's here in my area is either busy or not around.

warpspeed
02-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Same thing goes with me. Family man with two rugrats. Over here in Fairfield, I don't see any Evos.

leif
02-03-2004, 08:32 PM
i was in la visiting the gf and since it was my friends 21st had a tasty beverage or two to celebrate... umm school..midterms this week... yeah...nothing much.

vtluu
02-03-2004, 10:28 PM
One of my friends brought in Gran Turismo 4 Prologue and it so happens that we have a JDM PS2 and a JDM Sony HDTV in the lab. Played it for about an hour. Sucked as I usually do with driving games. :lol:

Dunno, maybe I'm spoiled graphics-wise, 'cuz I wasn't that impressed by the graphics. But what I really can't figure out was why I wasn't able to make the Skyline GTR go any faster than the Evo VIII GSR. Hmm. (Maybe because I suck?) Anyway the Evo VIII looks just like ours... not sure if it drives quite like real life. One thing for sure is that in real life I don't just go "D'oh!" when I run it into a wall. :yikes:

JanSolo
02-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Wife made me go to a first time home buyers seminar tonight. Worst experience EVER. Makes me glad I didn't get into real estate and stuck with computers. Everyone seems like a con artist in that industry.

vtluu
02-03-2004, 11:21 PM
So you're buying a house? Make sure it has a 2-car garage (at least) with a really high ceiling--so you can install a lift. :lol:

wilson1
02-03-2004, 11:53 PM
Finally got my car back!
Got full boost now instead of a CEL !

JanSolo
02-03-2004, 11:58 PM
How does it feel Wilson? You need to get used to it before the stage 2 - that way, you can guage what an impact the stage 2 makes. ;)

BluEvo
02-04-2004, 12:06 AM
Wife made me go to a first time home buyers seminar tonight. Worst experience EVER. Makes me glad I didn't get into real estate and stuck with computers. Everyone seems like a con artist in that industry.

easy man, you're diss'n my line of work. lolz! nah, i'm not in the real estate aspect off it, but i am in the mortgage lending side. not as boring as that real estate stuff.

JanSolo
02-04-2004, 12:09 AM

easy man, you're diss'n my line of work. lolz! nah, i'm not in the real estate aspect off it, but i am in the mortgage lending side. not as boring as that real estate stuff.

It's the SALES PEOPLE! The realtor just seemed really shady, like he was from the mafia or something. He was actually an italian guy from NY, too. He had slicked back hair and kept on saying stuff like "knock on wood".

If he tried to sell me a house, I would have to buy it or risk waking up with a horse head in my bed.

BluEvo
02-04-2004, 12:15 AM
It's the SALES PEOPLE! The realtor just seemed really shady, like he was from the mafia or something. He was actually an italian guy from NY, too. He had slicked back hair and kept on saying stuff like "knock on wood".

If he tried to sell me a house, I would have to buy it or risk waking up with a horse head in my bed.

haha, i know what u mean. i deal with mortgage brokers on a daily basis, and some of those fools will do and say anything to get their clients to qualify for a loan even if they don't fit the criteria. sometimes i gotta put em in check and slow their role. :lol:

wilson1
02-04-2004, 12:19 AM
How does it feel Wilson? You need to get used to it before the stage 2 - that way, you can guage what an impact the stage 2 makes. ;)

I was able to spinned the tires in 2nd going thru a turn, first time i was able to do that 8)

chris
02-04-2004, 12:34 PM
as for me im just trying to become a BEEFCAKE! lol... sore as always and drinking my weight gainer :bigglasses: