PDA

View Full Version : San Leandro Mitsubishi, unbelieveable price WOW

EvoVIII
08-27-2008, 09:15 AM
I was looking at the Evo MR X over at the new dealership in San Leandro?(get off at Marina Ext at 880 located right next to the railroad track). I was able to get this Fully Loaded WHITE MR X with Nav and Aero Kit at $500 below Invoice. Just though I would share, excellent service and no pressure. Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know who to contact. :P

wilson1
08-27-2008, 09:20 AM
did u get it?

Ben
08-27-2008, 09:29 AM
I was looking at the Evo MR X over at the new dealership in San Leandro?(get off at Marina Ext at 880 located right next to the railroad track). I was able to get this Fully Loaded WHITE MR X with Nav and Aero Kit at $500 below Invoice. Just though I would share, excellent service and no pressure. Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know who to contact. :P

Why don't you just post who to contact in this thread?

byt
08-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know who to contact. :P

sounds like someone's getting a kickback.... :lol:

MienAce
08-27-2008, 10:39 PM

WHAT!!!...............marina west or east, cause I went there looking for the dealer last month didn't see anything, do you have their number?

JDMevoBOOST
08-31-2008, 05:33 PM
Or you can find a Mitsu employee and get 3000 under invoice.