PDA

View Full Version : vandalism sucks.

thomas
02-04-2004, 06:27 PM
this isnt my story, but my brothers friend who drives a prelude (pretty tricked out) drove to san jose last weekend to visit his gf. hes rolling on 19inch volk racing wheels, dropped to the ground with custom paint and other goodies. anyway, he came back after his visit and found his wheels bent...bent from the spokes! :shock: mother phuckers tried to steal his wheels and were only successful in jacking his centercaps. assumed they got mad and took a crow bar and bent his spokes in the wheels! im so phucking pissed about this sh!t eventhough its not my car.

WTF! so many haters out there. you cant even park your car and not worry about it being "harassed" anymore. dont kno exactly where in san jose, but thats jacked up.

anybody see this sh!t happening to any car...def tell somebody. i would hate to see an evo in this predicament. too many phucking haters in this world, bastards cant even afford their sh!t so they think they can jack other peoples hard earned property!? mother phuckers should get their fingers chopped off with... :evil:

keep an eye out there.

chris
02-04-2004, 09:37 PM
im always afraid to leave my car parked outside if i go to the mall or somethin and so on. people are scandaless out there. =\ somebody stole my gf's honda emblem from her car. how pathetic is that?

BluEvo
02-04-2004, 10:45 PM
man, thats unfortunate. wtf! are ppl just fools. yeah, i am always uneasy about taking my Evo to the malls. whenever possible, we use my wifes car most places. that is until i can get a beater to roll around as a second car. maybe a used h/b civic or an older integ.

chris
02-04-2004, 10:51 PM
yeah lol. im scared at eastridge. but i hardly go there. just oakridge,and valley fair most of the time with my gf. once in a while great mall. but yeah i get scared. cuz i drive majority of the time.

howiEVO8
02-04-2004, 11:33 PM
eastridge is an upscale swap meet = x

ez76
02-04-2004, 11:40 PM
i'm sorry to hear it - where in san jose?

howiEVO8
02-04-2004, 11:41 PM
eeeasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstsid e

thomas
02-05-2004, 09:35 AM
eastridge is an upscale swap meet = x

haha, thats funny...a bazaar? rite, isnt that an indoor swapmeet. only times i used to go to eastridge was for shoes. they gots hella shoe stores there. hella ghetto too.

howiEVO8
02-05-2004, 01:06 PM
lolz..yeah good thing they're putting in a new theatre complex there...and supposedly westfield has taken it over and will begin remodeling soon....

they're already kicking out all the dollar stores and have gotten rid of
the landfill outside lolz...and all the truck parking is gone also...thank gawd, it was starting to look like they were making a new screen for T4

o.O

BluEvo
02-05-2004, 01:52 PM
lolz..yeah good thing they're putting in a new theatre complex there...and supposedly westfield has taken it over and will begin remodeling soon....

they're already kicking out all the dollar stores and have gotten rid of
the landfill outside lolz...and all the truck parking is gone also...thank gawd, it was starting to look like they were making a new screen for T4

o.O

i call that place "HoodRidge". yeah they are totally getting rid of the flea market type stores and re-building the whole thing with usefull stores an shiet like that. should be pretty dope, from what i hear and see on the advertisements over there. should kinda follow the oakridge feel to it. finally! it's been long overdue.

559EVO
02-09-2004, 08:46 PM
My evo has already been shot with bb's 3 time's and then keyed twice 2 days later.Im getting a bad ass alarm soon,also yes I live in a small ghetto apartments but im looking for something new with a garage.I wont re paint my car till I have a garage.

thomas
02-09-2004, 08:59 PM
damn that sucks mang. hopefully you dont have/leave anything in the car for others to see, ie detach. head, gauges, what not...

good luck finding a new place...with a garage.

ps what color is your ride?

vtluu
02-09-2004, 10:33 PM
My evo has already been shot with bb's 3 time's and then keyed twice 2 days later.Im getting a bad ass alarm soon,also yes I live in a small ghetto apartments but im looking for something new with a garage.I wont re paint my car till I have a garage.
Dude, that sucks, sorry to hear about your troubles! :pissed:

I met another guy from SoCal at Thunder Hill yesterday who also had some BB shots in his Evo. People just have no respect, man. :evil:

nebolic
02-09-2004, 10:41 PM
you know the worst part about all this is that if you ever catch the guy doing these vandalism on your property and you decide to extract some "justice" before the cops show up, those bastards can actually sue you and win .... what kind of world is this that you cant even protect your own property argghghhhh

warpspeed
02-09-2004, 11:12 PM
Well here is a little story of mine of how I got even on somebody trying to steal my car.
It was late at night and I saw this dude picking at my driver side door. He played it out like he locked his keys inside the car by looking inside the car. So what I did was the same thing. I didn't yell to say "what are you doing to my car!" But instead as he was picking the keyhole I pulled out a 40,000 volts stun gun and zapped the bastard on the back of his neck close to his head and the bastard went into convulsions. As he fell to the ground, I zapped him again and took off.
Hope he is retarded now.

vtluu
02-09-2004, 11:54 PM
But instead as he was picking the keyhole I pulled out a 40,000 volts stun gun and zapped the bastard on the back of his neck close to his head and the bastard went into convulsions. As he fell to the ground, I zapped him again and took off.
:shock: Wow, so you just snuck up on him and ZAP? I'll make a note not to go anywhere near your car--wouldn't want you thinking I'm trying to steal it! :lol:

BluEvo
02-10-2004, 01:05 AM
wth! bb shots to the Evo. man that is some pure kid isht!

warpspeed
02-10-2004, 04:36 PM
The guy thought I was helping him out, so when turned around to pick the keyhole, I pulled out my Zapper and "boom" down he went.

vtluu
02-10-2004, 04:49 PM
The guy thought I was helping him out, so when turned around to pick the keyhole, I pulled out my Zapper and "boom" down he went.
Oh, okay, so you made sure he wasn't just checkin' out your car or something like that. Rock on! :bow:

559EVO
02-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Yeah my trunk got hit hit twice,right tailight was hit and right quarterpanel was hit too.Every shot took the paint down to bare metal,two days later my door was keyed.I wish I can catch the guy!
My EVO is blue.

vtluu
02-10-2004, 06:11 PM
I wish I can catch the guy!
WarpSpeed can recommend a good stun gun for when you do. :lol:

Good luck...

BluEvo
02-10-2004, 06:18 PM
:bandhead: why! why! why all the hatred in the world today! back in the day one of my old skool cars was keyed. it's not a good feeling at all. u feel as if you could just ..........."zap em with a stun gun!" damn! thats off the hook! haha....but for realz, i feel u guys.

thomas
02-10-2004, 07:44 PM

good sh!t mang, i wouldve fucking kicked 'em in his fucking head and pissed on him, then left. mother fucker deserved that.

chris
02-11-2004, 02:08 PM
i just went to SF yesterday for a concert for my class. i was paranoid my car would be a target but i tried to get out of the concert when the intermission started to go home early. but just to make sure my car was ok which it was :wink:

warpspeed
02-11-2004, 04:56 PM
I think everybody here is always concerned of where we park our cars. I guess it goes with the territory. You can look at it as a double-edge sword. We park are Evo far away from everybody else so that we don't get any door dings but then again, it make some idiot think,"there must be something good in that car and that's why he parked it over there. I'll check it out and see"

559EVO
02-11-2004, 07:49 PM
Warpspeed you are right!Also if you know where I can get a stun gun PM me so we can talk $$.

Mrs. Solo
02-13-2004, 11:41 PM
I personally think it's annoying when you're at a phuckin track event and people are throwing a football back and forth around the cars. Then, when it hits your car, they apologize (you look, everything is fine.. ok whatever you try to be nice), it hits your car a second time (bouces off the windshield), you ask them to not throw the stupid ball near your car, later during the afternoon it hits your car a 3rd time, you stand up and yell "OK, Seriously 3 times i think is enough, stop throwing the ball near my car! Thanksssss!!!". Then later look and see there is a small dent where the ball last hit. Not to mention my car was 2 months old (2004 WRX).. I'm still pissed about it gawd dammit! :evil: