PDA

View Full Version : NorCal-DSM meet 3/25

norestgsx
03-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Hey guys, I know a few of you have heard of NOR.CAL DSM. My name is Curtis Howard (recruiting director for NorCAL DSM sacramento division) This is a personal invitation to our go karting meet @ R.P.M in Sacramento CA. Thanks for the space

What: Go-Kart meet (NORCAL DSM)
When: Friday March 25th 10:00pm
Where: R.P.M Kart Racing. Off hwy 50 off the Bradshaw exit, on your way to Sacramento Raceway........
Why: Evo guys show up to show off your Evo to the 1g and 2g guys

neogenetik
03-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Nice meet

ill try and be there to massacre you all at racing!!!

nebolic
03-07-2005, 01:08 PM
Whats up Curtis, its your boy Eddy :D Glad you found the site, shoot me a PM and we'll make some arrangements. We can arrange a huge ass meet with all the DSM'ers and Evos :D It'll be fun times.

Nebo

:evil:

DRFTR8
03-07-2005, 01:12 PM
ill be down to drive down to sac and meet some new guys... we can start a convoy down, if anyone from the bay is intrestead...

2befast
03-07-2005, 01:13 PM
be there myself

vtluu
03-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Hey Nebo, when are we gonna have a Recruiting Director? :P

nebolic
03-07-2005, 01:40 PM
Hey Nebo, when are we gonna have a Recruiting Director? :P

Actually we can make a few of those for the regional areas. i.e one for each area in the norcal vicinity. The only problem i see with that is Evo's are still pretty rare, I don't know how many guys we can recruit. If you guys like the idea, we can start a vote to delegate out duties to recruit for the site. I guess the question would be.

1. Will it be worth the time and effort
2. Whoever wants the job, will you be able to commit to it (non paying)
3. You will get a sick ass title, and you can print your name on the norcalevo cards with title - recruiting director.

shit i just hi jacked the thread.

Nebo

norestgsx
03-07-2005, 05:41 PM
All the ideas Nebolic has for a recruiting director he stole from me. I remember recruiting him for NORCAL DSM back when he had a 2g GST spyder..........

95 GSX

As soon as i grad from law school I'm buying an Evo IV

nebolic
03-07-2005, 06:09 PM
All the ideas Nebolic has for a recruiting director he stole from me. I remember recruiting him for NORCAL DSM back when he had a 2g GST spyder..........

95 GSX

As soon as i grad from law school I'm buying an Evo IV

Hahahah too bad bro, everything you say here gets OWNED by us ahahhahha, just kidding bro. :D

EVO EVO EVO, trade your 2g in EVO EVO EVO

Nebo