PDA

View Full Version : I lost my ticket virginity

tdizzle06
09-22-2008, 08:39 PM
For the first time in my entire driving career, I finally got pulled over. And for what? Not for speeding, not for exhaust, but because I didnt have a front plate. I cant say Ive never been pulled over before anymore, that sucks, I kinda liked being able to say that. Oh well, it is my fault seeing as I took it off myself cause I thought it was ugly. Guess ill throw it back on and get it signed off. At least I can get it signed off for free cause of being a mountain view resident.

Stupid front plate....

/rant

edit: I scanned through the threads and apparently theres tons of stuff on people getting pulled over for no front plate... didnt realize it was such a big thing. Ive never had a front plate on any of my cars, maybe they just like picking on evos or something I dont know.

wilson1
09-22-2008, 08:45 PM
wow, never have a ticket for anything?

unreal89
09-22-2008, 09:03 PM
yea dude i thought id lose mine already but still have it... i got pulled over 3 times and all i got was warnings, my exhaust was to load, and i need to slow down...

mtsevovii
09-22-2008, 09:23 PM
For the first time in my entire driving career, I finally got pulled over. And for what? Not for speeding, not for exhaust, but because I didnt have a front plate. I cant say Ive never been pulled over before anymore, that sucks, I kinda liked being able to say that. Oh well, it is my fault seeing as I took it off myself cause I thought it was ugly. Guess ill throw it back on and get it signed off. At least I can get it signed off for free cause of being a mountain view resident.

Stupid front plate....

/rant

edit: I scanned through the threads and apparently theres tons of stuff on people getting pulled over for no front plate... didnt realize it was such a big thing. Ive never had a front plate on any of my cars, maybe they just like picking on evos or something I dont know.

welcome to owning an evo. its just the start ;)

ChuckP
09-22-2008, 09:48 PM
welcome to owning an evo. its just the start ;)

^ The truth.

SpinOne05
09-23-2008, 08:08 PM
How many years have u been driving without being pulled over?

Ben
09-24-2008, 09:16 AM
That cop must have been really bored to have pulled you over just for that reason. I got that ticket with my old Tacoma and my Evo. For some reason cops never gave me that ticket for my SE-R though.