PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest Place to buy a X

TcJayLee
09-23-2008, 10:42 AM
Almost done paying off my TB 9. Wondering which dealership has the best prices.
and if your a current owner how much did you get yours for.

Thanks.

wilson1
09-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Seems liked Fresno Mitsu right now..

mtsevovii
09-23-2008, 11:19 AM
why do you want more car payments?

ZK
09-23-2008, 03:35 PM
I'd say the cheapest are:

South Coast Mitsubishi if you want to drive - don't go by their listed prices - they'll beat it if you ask.
Fresno Mitsubishi
Capital Mitsubishi

If you're looking for the best condition car, San Rafael probably has the best condition cars. They store them indoors and my Evo 8 was in flawless condition. Also, see if the dealer installs the front plate... I personally do not want a front plate on my car and the holes in the bumper are permanent... some people don't care.

My South Coast Evo was pretty damn dirty and had some crazy water spots that were etched into the paint and glass. They would not wash out, would not clay out... I was able to detail and buff it out but spent over 8 hours to "recondition" my new car... but then I'm anal and want a flawless clean car. I also have all the detailing equipment to do the job... Most normal people probably wouldn't care or notice. I saw Capital's cars and I'd say they'd need some work as well to bring back to flawless condition.

When cars sit around outdoors - they collect all sorts of gunk on them.

earlyapex aka jack ass
09-23-2008, 05:01 PM
Are people getting GSR's for under 30k yet? It seems like these things are just sitting on the lots.

ZK
09-23-2008, 05:28 PM
Are people getting GSR's for under 30k yet? It seems like these things are just sitting on the lots.

They are definitely well under 30K for the base GSR... seems most people want at least an SSS package on it.

wilson1
09-23-2008, 06:11 PM
you can get a GSR, SSS pack for 30,099!!!!!!!!

:shock:

Boostd4
09-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Got mine at Concord for invoice back in February. They had 25 of them on the lot at the time. I was just there yesterday and they had about 15. But as ZK mentioned...those dealers are doing them below invoice.