PDA

View Full Version : BREAK UP DRAMA AND ITS NOT MINE! KINDA????

DPC15
09-24-2008, 11:06 PM
So me and my boy have been friends for a long time been there for eachother for alot of shit such as my divorce his divorce the death of a good friend alot of stuff. So heres the drama he started dating his girl very soon after he left his ex and it was drama everyone hated on me for starting the whole divorce thing cause i did it first so of course he must be following his boys foot steps. well his ex and my ex did there best to hate on me and my new girl and him and his girl. so after all this everything kinda chills out my girl still hates his ex but is cool with my ex slash baby mama. well a couple a days ago he wakes up and rolls over and tells his girl she needs to move out and he doesnt want to be with here anymore. Of course this takes everyone back a little. So his girl calls my girl and you know how that goes, well come to find out hes been talking to his ex and is confused about what he wants and this goes on for a while the back and forth why is he doing this we all hate the ex is he stupid and so on and so on. So now hes mad at me cause i told my girl to tell his now ex girl to just move on cause it will be easier for all parties but she aint having and goes off and is telling him hes not going to get away with what hes doing and all this crap. so he calls me and says i need to tell my girl to keep her f'n mouth shut and this and that and i tell him to watch his mouth and it gets a little heated but we kinda calmed down but i dont know what to do cause if he goes back to his ex there is no way he and i can be boys cause of my girl and her hate eachother man not even my break up and look at the drama

mtsevovii
09-24-2008, 11:46 PM
are you gay?

06IXMR
09-24-2008, 11:50 PM
use spaces and paragraphs lol... soounds like a shit load of problems though

chefnevo
09-25-2008, 12:02 AM
are you gay?
:lol:

dabaysevo
09-25-2008, 12:05 AM
Okay, you're lucky I'm in a good mood because normally I wouldn't give advice to a newb who sucks at sentence structure.

First of all tell your boy, bros before hoes. Females bring a lot of drama, don't let them fuck up your friendship. So my advice is to fuck all them bitches (literally if it makes you feel better but I'm talking figuratively). Then go out and get drunk with your boy and one of two things will happen; you guys will either fight it out until it gets out of your guys' system and hug it out then move on, or you will have gay sex and profess your deep down true love for each other wake up the next morning and blame it on the liquor. In either case look for all new women and start from scratch, but there's no point in fighting over females.

DPC15
09-25-2008, 12:48 AM
LOL not gay and im sorry i didnt know i was being graded on this my bad! bros before hoes ftw

sprytsi
09-25-2008, 08:32 AM
did you try to pop a cap in his ass?

that usually works with all my bros

hellz Evo
09-25-2008, 08:49 AM
did you try to pop a cap in his ass?

that usually works with all my bros

LOL

TcJayLee
09-25-2008, 09:22 AM
are you gay?

HAHAHAHAHA. Your so mean. LOL

zerosixMR
09-25-2008, 09:26 AM
So me and my boy have been friends for a long time been there for eachother for alot of shit such as my divorce his divorce the death of a good friend alot of stuff. So heres the drama he started dating his girl very soon after he left his ex and it was drama everyone hated on me for starting the whole divorce thing cause i did it first so of course he must be following his boys foot steps. well his ex and my ex did there best to hate on me and my new girl and him and his girl. so after all this everything kinda chills out my girl still hates his ex but is cool with my ex slash baby mama. well a couple a days ago he wakes up and rolls over and tells his girl she needs to move out and he doesnt want to be with here anymore. Of course this takes everyone back a little. So his girl calls my girl and you know how that goes, well come to find out hes been talking to his ex and is confused about what he wants and this goes on for a while the back and forth why is he doing this we all hate the ex is he stupid and so on and so on. So now hes mad at me cause i told my girl to tell his now ex girl to just move on cause it will be easier for all parties but she aint having and goes off and is telling him hes not going to get away with what hes doing and all this crap. so he calls me and says i need to tell my girl to keep her f'n mouth shut and this and that and i tell him to watch his mouth and it gets a little heated but we kinda calmed down but i dont know what to do cause if he goes back to his ex there is no way he and i can be boys cause of my girl and her hate eachother man not even my break up and look at the drama

Umm... What?

All I got was that you both divorced, got new women, and the ex wifes are hating on the new ones? then there's a baby momma in there somewhere?

Please separate your sentences so that we may better understand what the hell you're talking about.

pjb00stin
09-25-2008, 10:52 AM
are you gay?

:lol: people in class are looking at me weird cuz i LOL'd

wzcx
09-25-2008, 12:22 PM
GRAMMAR NAZI TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN' RESCUE!

So me and my boy have been friends for a long time: we've been there for each other through a lot of shit. (Such as my divorce, his divorce, the death of a good friend, and a lot of other stuff.) So here's the drama: he started dating a new girl very soon after he left his ex. Everyone hated on me for starting the whole "divorce thing" because I did it first. So of course he must be following his boys foot steps. (WTF? Since when do people get divorced because their friends are doing it? -editor)
Well, his ex-wife and my ex-wife did their best to hate on me and my new girl and him and his new girl. Eventually everything kinda chills out. My girl still hates his ex for all the trouble she caused us, but is cool with my ex.
Then a couple of days ago he wakes up, rolls over and tells his girl she needs to move out and he doesnt want to be with here anymore. Of course everyone's a little shocked. His girl calls my girl (and you know how that goes) and finds out he's been talking to his ex-wife and is confused about what he wants. This goes on for a while- the back and forth "why is he doing this," "we all hate the ex," "is he stupid," and so on and so on.
Now he's mad at me because I told my girl to tell his now-ex-girl to just move on. It will be easier for all parties that way. But she's having none of our advice and berates him, telling him he's "not going to get away with what hes doing," and similar crap. He calls me and says I need to tell my girl to keep her fuckin' mouth shut so of course I tell him to watch his mouth. We got a little heated.
We have mostly calmed down but I dont know what to do; if he goes back to his ex there is no way he and I can be close because my girlfriend and his ex-wife hate each other. Man! It's not even my break up and look at the drama!

(That'll be $40 please, and I have never been this bored at work before.)

dl_EVO
09-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Your GF and your homies ex-wife dating as well? Why do they have to like each other?

Shit! I don't even like all my friend's GF's and I'm open about it.

TcJayLee
09-25-2008, 12:51 PM
dude, they should have a giant orgy together :D

zerosixMR
09-25-2008, 01:13 PM
GRAMMAR NAZI TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN' RESCUE!

So me and my boy have been friends for a long time: we've been there for each other through a lot of shit. (Such as my divorce, his divorce, the death of a good friend, and a lot of other stuff.) So here's the drama: he started dating a new girl very soon after he left his ex. Everyone hated on me for starting the whole "divorce thing" because I did it first. So of course he must be following his boys foot steps. (WTF? Since when do people get divorced because their friends are doing it? -editor)
Well, his ex-wife and my ex-wife did their best to hate on me and my new girl and him and his new girl. Eventually everything kinda chills out. My girl still hates his ex for all the trouble she caused us, but is cool with my ex.
Then a couple of days ago he wakes up, rolls over and tells his girl she needs to move out and he doesnt want to be with here anymore. Of course everyone's a little shocked. His girl calls my girl (and you know how that goes) and finds out he's been talking to his ex-wife and is confused about what he wants. This goes on for a while- the back and forth "why is he doing this," "we all hate the ex," "is he stupid," and so on and so on.
Now he's mad at me because I told my girl to tell his now-ex-girl to just move on. It will be easier for all parties that way. But she's having none of our advice and berates him, telling him he's "not going to get away with what hes doing," and similar crap. He calls me and says I need to tell my girl to keep her fuckin' mouth shut so of course I tell him to watch his mouth. We got a little heated.
We have mostly calmed down but I dont know what to do; if he goes back to his ex there is no way he and I can be close because my girlfriend and his ex-wife hate each other. Man! It's not even my break up and look at the drama!

(That'll be $40 please, and I have never been this bored at work before.)

Thanks bro! Now I can properly tell this guy to join the club on drama with women. That's what happens when you pick up on girls at the club with your boys and try to turn them into lasting relationships. Drunk & Hot girls for long term FTL. They are one time use type of girls.

Ben
09-25-2008, 02:33 PM
This thread is full of gay. I couldn't read the whole paragraph the OP posted so I read the last sentence. Why are you letting womens drama affect you? Stop being a little bitch.

TcJayLee
09-25-2008, 02:39 PM
^ oooooo, sick burn.

peter
10-16-2008, 01:30 AM
http://www.emailgoodies.faketrix.com/content/pix/abusive/Original_Files/Ponch-CHiPs-homo-insulting-picture-abusive-photo.JPG

peter
10-16-2008, 01:31 AM
all i can read from that essay is ex this ex that. ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex