PDA

View Full Version : speeding ticket

unreal89
09-27-2008, 11:42 PM
i was in tahoo this weekend and i was coming back home today... i was cruising around 70 in the middle lane of i80 and i get pulled over... i was told by this dumb ass bitch that i was speeding... and i was clocked in at goin 86 mph by a fucking plane... wtf anyway i was lready pissed cuz tahoo was freakn gay and this just made it worse i ended up arguing with this dike and she said the usaully... u can fight it in court, bs.... fuck the po po

can i fight this shit or not???? should i???

Ben
09-27-2008, 11:48 PM
i was in tahoo this weekend and i was coming back home today... i was cruising around 70 in the middle lane of i80 and i get pulled over... i was told by this dumb ass bitch that i was speeding... and i was clocked in at goin 86 mph by a fucking plane... wtf anyway i was lready pissed cuz tahoo was freakn gay and this just made it worse i ended up arguing with this dike and she said the usaully... u can fight it in court, bs.... fuck the po po

Wrong forum!

You can fight it but what city is it in? You'll have to go to court in the county you got the ticket in. For future reference: don't argue with the cop. Be respectful. If you give them a hard time it just makes it easier for them to ticket you. How do I know? I've gotten out of some tickets for way excessive speeding in areas and situations I shouldn't have been and have only gotten off with warnings.

Segfault
09-28-2008, 12:05 AM
There might be two things you can do to fight it.

1) Request that the trial be held in a region close to you. I believe you have the right to request that, but check the courtesy notice you get to confirm.

2) The officer that has to show needs to be the person in the plane, not the actual ticketer. That could work in your favor since most of them live nowhere near the courts they ticket in. Check out ticketassassin.com for more.

TougeGod7
09-28-2008, 12:13 AM

Wrong forum!

You can fight it but what city is it in? You'll have to go to court in the county you got the ticket in. For future reference: don't argue with the cop. Be respectful. If you give them a hard time it just makes it easier for them to ticket you. How do I know? I've gotten out of some tickets for way excessive speeding in areas and situations I shouldn't have been and have only gotten off with warnings.

lol not in orinda :lol:

redevil9mr
09-28-2008, 12:34 AM
You will waste your time with the po po, especially if you have to go to court in NV. Best way is to have a trial by written declaration so that way you don't have to appear in court.

MaxKanisha
09-29-2008, 10:52 AM
I dont get how you got clocked for 86 but you were cruising at 70. That is a 16 MPH difference. Did you ever hit 86 on your trip back home?

nebolic
09-29-2008, 10:55 AM
check on your ticket to see if the radar boxed is checked. if you're in cali, the plane taking your speed is considered a speed trap and illegal. If they only determination from the po po is the airplane then you have a pretty good chance of winning.

nebo

GroundHog
09-29-2008, 01:26 PM
^ good info to know, i had no idea

earlyapex aka jack ass
09-29-2008, 01:39 PM
This thread needs more vowels...

dabaysevo
09-29-2008, 01:55 PM
This thread needs more bowels...

You're right, where's ST.

zerosixMR
09-29-2008, 01:55 PM
This thread needs more vowels...

A

E

I

O

U

dabaysevo
09-29-2008, 01:57 PM
And sometimes Y

player67
09-29-2008, 03:48 PM
Plane = only form of clocking = speed trap = illegla in ca = high probability you win granted you have you act together in court.

Ben
09-29-2008, 03:53 PM
This thread needs more bowels...

You're right, where's ST.

Damnit you got to the bowels joke before I did.

djslik408
10-01-2008, 05:16 PM
I'd fight it if I were you.

unreal89
10-01-2008, 11:34 PM
guys guys im not an angry person i was just having a bad day, thats y i was argueing with the po po... NEBO thanks for the info because i never knew that...

ima fight the po po

Ben
10-02-2008, 08:55 AM
guys guys im not an angry person i was just having a bad day, thats y i was argueing with the po po... NEBO thanks for the info because i never knew that...

ima fight the po po

Need some help? I'm an expert martial artist and knife fighter. I also carry boxing gloves with me whenver I leave the house.

dabaysevo
10-02-2008, 10:48 AM

ima fight the po po

Need some help? I'm an expert martial artist and knife fighter. I also carry boxing gloves with me whenver I leave the house.

Beating Street Fighter 2 does not make you a martial artist. I recall seeing you get your ass handed to you by some HS freshman who's GF you were hitting on.

Ben
10-02-2008, 10:58 AM

ima fight the po po

Beating Street Fighter 2 does not make you a martial artist. I recall seeing you get your ass handed to you by some HS freshman who's GF you were hitting on.

First of all I was playing dead. I came back for them with a group of friends anyways. We showed those kids whats up.

dabaysevo
10-02-2008, 11:02 AM
I'm glad your honor was defended.

Ben
10-02-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm glad your honor was defended.

I have to defend my Shaolin temple.

turbotiger
10-02-2008, 11:12 AM
check on your ticket to see if the radar boxed is checked. if you're in cali, the plane taking your speed is considered a speed trap and illegal. If they only determination from the po po is the airplane then you have a pretty good chance of winning.

A long time ago, I got nabbed by a plane on my way to Sac along I80. I fought the ticket (had to go all the way to davis). Both officers, one from the plane, and one that pulled me over on the ground showed up. I got the officer on the ground to admit he never saw me going faster than 65mph, but had nothing against the pilot. He paced me by fixing my car against the wing strut, then calculated his speed against the mile markers on the ground. The judge ruled against me on this case, and I received my ticket.

unreal89
10-04-2008, 01:39 PM

ima fight the po po

First of all I was playing dead. I came back for them with a group of friends anyways. We showed those kids whats up.

haha ill let you kno if ill need any help since i too am a expert martial artist and knife fighter.... lol

turbo tiger is letting me hopes down however