PDA

View Full Version : My first experience with WORKS

Matz
03-10-2005, 02:05 PM
I just got back from WORKS, where Tyler installed their Aperture TB and Brain Flash P2. I have to say that this is the best experience I've ever had when having work done on any of my cars, ever. Jamie's good to talk to, and Tyler informed me of every little thing that was questionable about my car, which I really appreciated. The shop has a waiting room and they're cool with you walking around a little in the garage. I will definitely go back there for all of my other upgrades that I can't do myself (which is probably pretty much everything).

I haven't yet had a chance to open up the throttle on the freeway, since I was a little stuck in traffic. I did have an opportunity to floor it in 5th and see that the boost doesn't taper off at all. Really sweet.

Thanks, WORKS!

Hmm... guess I should change my sig now. :)

egui42
03-10-2005, 02:08 PM
Congratulations man, glad your experience was great.

JanSolo
03-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Did they have soap in the bathroom? They always seem to have issues keeping that stocked for some reason.

Just a tip - don't shake their hands.

Matz
03-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Did they have soap in the bathroom? They always seem to have issues keeping that stocked for some reason.

Argh, too late! I should have posted before I went so you guys could warn me. I ended up eating my sandwich right after I left, too. :lol:

SouthernCrane
03-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Congrats on your new mods! Customer service like WORKS is nearly impossible to find anywhere else.

Jamie@WORKS
03-11-2005, 10:57 AM

Soap isn't the issue... it's keeping the paper towels in stock ;)

Glad we could take care of you Dave and let us know WORKS can be of any further help :)

jbigelow
03-11-2005, 04:21 PM
WORKS customer service is second to none.

-john

thomas
03-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Congrats on your new mods! Customer service like WORKS is nearly impossible to find anywhere else.

i agree :peace:

enjoy your new ride.

threepointsix
03-27-2005, 08:18 PM
So the coffee and donuts and 'customer service' were nice..now does the car run like a bat-outa-hell or what? Im shopping tuners for my virgin RS so help me here. Im just more concerned with how the car runs not free donuts and a waiting room with a great magazine selection. Ive had my Benz dealer offer 'great' customer service but also F***d up my car as well thats why im asking.

Evo442
03-27-2005, 08:31 PM
So the coffee and donuts and 'customer service' were nice..now does the car run like a bat-outa-hell or what? Im shopping tuners for my virgin RS so help me here. Im just more concerned with how the car runs not free donuts and a waiting room with a great magazine selection. Ive had my Benz dealer offer 'great' customer service but also F***d up my car as well thats why im asking.

You wont be dissappointed with the performance gains either.

Matz
03-27-2005, 09:15 PM

I'm happy with the gain in power, and it's great that the boost doesn't taper off anymore. They haven't got donuts and coffee, but they have a waiting room with a great selection of tuner magazines. :)

WORKS offers a 3 year warranty on all of their products, and they are very responsive. They are really nice guys, and their workmanship is top notch as far as I can tell.

thomas
03-28-2005, 12:55 AM

so you would rather have shitty customer service and a car that ran OK? then you need not to look here. :roll:

Nobodyx
09-12-2005, 09:21 PM
If you bought a Mercedes I've got news for you--your car was F'D up at the factory.

SouthernCrane
09-12-2005, 09:36 PM
If you bought a Mercedes I've got news for you--your car was F'D up at the factory.

:lol: