PDA

View Full Version : Who is signed up for Lotus club event att-hill 3/30?

hagakure
03-10-2005, 11:13 PM
I'm signed up for this...160.00 and LOADS of track time...only two groups and a full day. It's on a wednesday, but should be great.

Percy

Evo442
03-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Percy - I'll see ya there!

earlyapex
03-10-2005, 11:21 PM
I am... since I told you about it. :)

Which run group did you sign up for Percy?

Reminder, if you pay the extra $25 or whatever to join, the next event is member rate at $145!

I have averaged about 180 on track miles at every GGLC event.

hagakure
03-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Hey B...

Forgot you gace me the tip:)!

I am signed up in the point-by group, as I am still new to this. all that track time is enticing! It's like getting a whole weekend with other groups. I know it means taking a day off, but I cannot pass it up. Plus I wanted to get in two more track days before I go to Thailand for two weeks in April! I know we are in f=different groups, but I'll see you out there.

Peace.

Percy

earlyapex
03-10-2005, 11:30 PM
Percy,

I am in the point-by group too this time. It will be the first track event for the EVO so I want to make sure I don't slow anybody down while I am still getting used to the car.

I might go in both groups during the last couple sessions if I get comfortable with the EVO on track.

Thats the great thing about GGLC, if you have done more than 6 or so track events, you can go in BOTH groups. I usually don't since my car would melt down but I might do a couple double groups on the 30th.

thomas
03-11-2005, 01:12 AM
YEAH! im so amped for this...

thisll be my first real track event. last time i was there with my evo, i rode shotgun and let a professional drive for me (it was towards the end of the day and i wanted to see the track :lol: ). this time itll be me in the drivers seat. cant wait, should be fun.

how do you guys kno youre in the point-by group. is that the beginner group? now im not sure. i signed up for the restricted passing...hopefully thats the beginner one! haha.

see y'all out therrre. :twisted:

got my helmet in today too. its gonna feel a little weird driving with it on. well see how comfortable i am... :wink:

leif
03-11-2005, 01:37 AM
wish i could go... damn class..

smack
03-11-2005, 12:43 PM
i think i'm going to try to get out there. we'll see how deadlines are shaping up.

methods4
03-15-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey B...

Forgot you gace me the tip:)!

I am signed up in the point-by group, as I am still new to this. all that track time is enticing! It's like getting a whole weekend with other groups. I know it means taking a day off, but I cannot pass it up. Plus I wanted to get in two more track days before I go to Thailand for two weeks in April! I know we are in f=different groups, but I'll see you out there.

Peace.

Percy

Hey Percy,

Man, I gave you that tip over a month ago when I went to pick up your used Yokos! I'll see you there. Sounds like there are going to be lots of Evos out.