PDA

View Full Version : CVC 5200 & CVC 5204

willitas34
10-04-2008, 08:39 AM
So I walk out of my apartment this morning for what, to find a SFPD parking violation tag on my windshield :lol: Anyways, here they are...

CVC 5200 (Expired Tab):
I have them I have just been an idiot and forgot to put them on! I am putting them on this morning, but is there anything I can do to fight this $100 fine?

CVC 5204 (No Front Plate):
Can I just put it back on and have an officer sign it off for me?

Thanks for the info guys!

-Will

Ben
10-04-2008, 08:43 AM
I like how you just IM me the link to this thread rather than asking me...oh well I gave you an answer...

awdaddict
10-04-2008, 11:58 AM
So I walk out of my apartment this morning for what, to find a SFPD parking violation tag on my windshield :lol: Anyways, here they are...

CVC 5200 (Expired Tab):
I have them I have just been an idiot and forgot to put them on! I am putting them on this morning, but is there anything I can do to fight this $100 fine?

-Will

You should able to get 5200 signed off as a Fix-It.

willitas34
10-09-2008, 12:58 PM

CVC 5200 (Expired Tab):

-Will

what about the license plate? :?

awdaddict
10-09-2008, 01:12 PM

CVC 5200 (Expired Tab):

-Will

what about the license plate? :?

how bout you put all put it back on and try to get both signed off ?