PDA

View Full Version : UK rear bumper

threepointsix
03-12-2005, 01:16 AM
This bumper fits the car waay better imo. Anybody have a connect to get this piece & maybee a group deal if you guys are interested? I like how the factory lines stay intact and the lower piece matches the sides.

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/05/lancerfq40005_05.jpg

brwnrice
03-12-2005, 08:18 AM
i'd be interested in a gb

carbonevo8
03-12-2005, 08:26 AM
im sure if you contact hellboyzracing that they can get it for you. just ask for sam there website is www.hellboyzracing.com

Whooopasss
03-12-2005, 08:51 AM
im sure if you contact hellboyzracing that they can get it for you. just ask for sam there website is www.hellboyzracing.com

Website Cancelled
The website you are trying to access is cancelled.

earlyapex
03-12-2005, 10:11 AM
I agree I think the UK bumper cover looks much better. I heard it won't fit on our US versions because of the design of our bumper underneath.

MarkSAE
03-12-2005, 03:09 PM
The USDM bumper sticks out more because we have a higher low speed impact safety requirement. So if you get the UK/JDM rear bumper, your exhaust tip is going to stick out unless you get a JDM exhaust made for a JDM car.

carbonevo8
03-13-2005, 09:52 AM
ok i talked to him last night and he's updating his website so here his number give them a call and ask for sam

209-477-7794

im sure hell beable to take care of you and also let him know you are on norcalevo.net

oh yeah i dont even think i ever said that the uk bumper is 10,000 times better looking than our usdm

xepyt
03-13-2005, 11:29 AM
just a warning, buy the jdm not the uk. the uk rear bumper has that annoying red brake light thing. group buy would be cool..

evo_dadi
03-13-2005, 02:07 PM
just a warning, buy the jdm not the uk. the uk rear bumper has that annoying red brake light thing. group buy would be cool..

might not be a bad idea do those stupid tailgaters would pay more attention and make it also unique on your evo :wink:

Gruppe-S
03-14-2005, 03:00 AM
The JDM/UK bumper will require trimming (a lot of trimming!!!) or complete removal of rear bumper beam. So if you do get rear-ended in an accident, say bye bye to your car.

Our USDM bumper is larger for a reason - To pass our crash safety standards.

However, if you really can afford to take this risk, I can order them for you. price is about $400+ shipping from Japan.

Factory EVO 7 front bumper and EVO 7 lower lip are also available.

ETA is 4-6 weeks.

Please pm me for pricing :)

Cal

hellz Evo
03-14-2005, 09:49 PM
Hi guys,

I can definetly arrange a group buy. Let me know and let's get a list going.

Sammy

PS: site will be up soon just adding a bunch of stuff.

threepointsix
03-27-2005, 12:14 AM
I am very interested. The rear fog light cutout would make a great place for a valentine one radar sensor behind the lens. If a F250 lifted 16" hits me it wont matter what bumper is on the car, at least our USDM's have airbags! UK bumper has the wide license plate cut out which I like and makes the car appear wider. But after seeing this pic I am having second thoughts...??
http://www.rcdevelopments.com/manufacturers/monster/Evo8/new-E8-r-sp4.jpg

Gruppe-S .... any idea what beams/bracket work or what part #'s are needed to make it a bolt on operation??[/img]