PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day.. It's almost here!

Mrs. Solo
02-07-2004, 12:11 AM
Ok, I have to ask.. What is everyone getting their significant others for Valentines Day? Anybody going anywhere special since it falls on a Saturday this year?

nebolic
02-07-2004, 12:22 AM
I'm getting my significant other a Helix Downpipe and a Tein coilover kit ... ooo woops not this significant other. Hahah Actually I my gf a nice pair of shoes from Aldo and an outfit from Bebe. Will be taking her to Paragarys restaurant in Sacramento... original plan was to go to San Fransico for a cruise around the bay, but the "wife" doesnt want to spend too much money hahaah thats good cuz more $$$ for the Evo.

wilson1
02-07-2004, 12:38 AM
I know that Mrs Solo is getting Mr Solo a Vishnu stage 2 kit, right?

Mrs. Solo
02-07-2004, 01:44 AM
Well, actually i was thinking more along the lines of the Stage 3 kit that has the jet engine, add on wings and parachute for when the Brembos just aren't enough ;)

chris
02-07-2004, 01:53 AM
hahah. got her diamond earings for her birthday which is today =D and valentine. victoria secret stuff *wink wink*

Mrs. Solo
02-07-2004, 01:55 AM
Niiiice.. Atta boy!

Mrs. Solo
02-07-2004, 02:26 AM
This is what i'm getting Mr. Solo:
Abacus Wrist Net Round

http://www.fossil.com/images/us/local/products/detail/AU4000.jpg

evo_dadi
02-07-2004, 06:43 AM
well our plan was to have dinner at monterey and a nice cruise at 17mile drive.got the diamonds covered before on our wedding so i got her a full day session at a day spa.

Mrs. Solo
02-09-2004, 02:28 PM
A full day at he spa sounds sooooooooooooooooo nice :D
But I want jewelry this year for sure! Hint Hint Mr. Solo :lol:

BluEvo
02-09-2004, 02:48 PM
The wife and I were shopping around at Valley Fair and she came acrossed this perfume that she really liked. (*note to self: this could be a great gift idea!) Since we just got married last year the diamond ring, earings and all that glitters is covered already.

s13chica
02-09-2004, 05:36 PM
I don't know what I should get for the sig other... I'm guessing car stuff is always a good idea but that is just so boring. I don't think the sig other is going to be getting me anything since he is currently unemployed, but that's ok, I was thinking a drive over 9 to the beach would be a great v-day activity.

Anyone have any ideas for a good gift for a 20 year old guy? Maybe his present should be underwear for me :wink:

chris
02-09-2004, 06:54 PM
I don't know what I should get for the sig other... I'm guessing car stuff is always a good idea but that is just so boring. I don't think the sig other is going to be getting me anything since he is currently unemployed, but that's ok, I was thinking a drive over 9 to the beach would be a great v-day activity.

Anyone have any ideas for a good gift for a 20 year old guy? Maybe his present should be underwear for me :wink:

im starting to see you're car around a lot now lol. since i live on capitol and mc laughlin sometimes i come down capitol and see you =D

evo_dadi
02-09-2004, 07:49 PM
you can take alex for a dinner at dave and busters for valentines day.eat and have a little bit of fun.:)

GokuSSJ4
02-10-2004, 12:51 PM
i have learn over the years , (unless you have reservations which some dont take ) that going out to have a nice dinner can be a headache on valentines day. Since the places can be over crowded with peeps and the waiting list are huge on that day . I prefer to go out a day in advance or a day later .... As far as gift hmmm , im still havent made my choice...

chris
02-11-2004, 02:09 PM
hmm so we decided to save our money to go somewhere. any ideas guys? i was just thinkin a lil picnic on caramel beach? not sure if thats nice or not. since the weather seems to be nice!

halz
02-11-2004, 04:28 PM
I don't know what I should get for the sig other... I'm guessing car stuff is always a good idea but that is just so boring. I don't think the sig other is going to even let me give her anything, since I am currently unemployed, but that's ok, I was thinking a drive over 9 to the beach would be a great v-day activity.

Anyone have any ideas for a good gift for a 21 year old girl? Maybe her present should be underwear for me

BluEvo
02-11-2004, 04:36 PM
I don't know what I should get for the sig other... I'm guessing car stuff is always a good idea but that is just so boring. I don't think the sig other is going to even let me give her anything, since I am currently unemployed, but that's ok, I was thinking a drive over 9 to the beach would be a great v-day activity.

Anyone have any ideas for a good gift for a 21 year old girl? Maybe her present should be underwear for me

women drop hints all the time. think about something that she's pointed at or said, "oh thats cute" about. thats the ticket! :wink:

brwnrice
02-11-2004, 09:26 PM

i dont have much experience in the relationship department but you cant go wrong with gift certificates :roll:

Mrs. Solo
02-12-2004, 12:44 AM

Dude, i've already told you when and where she's dropped a hint! So no excuses :wink:
Although the unemployed excuse is a pretty good one, not necessarily one you can prevent.

Mrs. Solo
02-14-2004, 02:58 AM
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!!! :D

chris
02-14-2004, 10:57 AM
same to you and everybody else. hope you have fun with your wife/gf etc... lol KINKY!!! night! haha